11 bombs found in pickup truck of Capitol protester

Here's an update on the peaceful protest that occurred recently in the Capitol.
This is terrorism charge. Should get a few decades plus some more.
Why, it wasn't a terrorism charge when the libber thugs were burning cities with them earlier this year...

Once you start planting bombs around our seat of government and start overrunning the capital, you've upped the ante into potential terrorism. I wonder what the hell he planned for with his home made napalm

Why, it wasn't a terrorism charge when the libber thugs were burning cities with them earlier this year...

Once you start planting bombs around our seat of government and start overrunning the capital, you've upped the ante into potential terrorism. I wonder what the hell he planned for with his home made napalm
You light and toss them and they catch things on fire.....just like in the burning cities of Antifa earlier this year.

Here's an update on the peaceful protest that occurred recently in the Capitol
Mostly Peaceful. 97% peaceful
If you are part of a illegal mob, you are as guilty as the ones you helped pull the trigger.

"as guilty" is the operative phrase. -----I agree that
it is wrong to attend ANY demonstration which engages in unlawful acts. As soon as the events get
ILLEGAL----law-abiding people should LEAVE. I consider it an ethical principle. Those who choose to
stay and participate should be subject to criminal prosecution. THUS---all those who entered the
capitol building have, IMHO. committed a crime as
has any person who has participated in a BLM
"peaceful demonstration" that included vandalism.
looting, trespass, etc. As to incitement----another
conundrum -------THERE ARE TOO FEW JAILS
If the BLM protestors had a legal permit to march, speak, wave flags & signs in a designated area & they stayed inside that area & conducted themselves within the permitted guidelines, then they needn't be arrested or charged.

Regardless of the lies people spread in the media, Every Rioter arrested in the the Michael Brown riots here in Ferguson, MO that was brought before the grand jury here in St. Louis county, MO got indicted!!! My friend sat on that grand jury for 6 months & they indicted 100's of them.

I'm sure the Trump Rally didn't have a legal permit for Rioters to storm the capital with bombs, incendiaries, weapons, guns, handcuffs, hangman's gallows, etc. Trump could clearly see they possessed illegal items & told them to march on the Capital to take our country back. Military lead the way!!!

Oh ---good Ferguson, MO ----ain't New York City.
In New York City------rioters, looters, assaulters are
treated like WHITE DOVES AT A WEDDING. As to
"PERMITS" in what universe?

Where would the Alabama dude get that idea from?

What kind of incendiary devices did the (mostly peaceful protesters) use to burn the president's church?

Asking for a friend.

70 year old man with molovo whatever cocktails? Did the fed charge the blm and antifa for having such items all summer....

I guess now we get to hear about how the left planted the bombs there, made the blobbers storm the capitol and how Trump will still be sworn in next week.

I don't know if it is illegal to have molotov cocktails...do you have a statue for it? Maybe he was using them to chase goghers off his property...

70 year old man with molovo whatever cocktails? Did the fed charge the blm and antifa for having such items all summer....

Your team of Seditionists and Insurrectionists are about to go down - - - > HARD
Deal Widdit!

Here's an update on the peaceful protest that occurred recently in the Capitol
Mostly Peaceful. 97% peaceful
If you are part of a illegal mob, you are as guilty as the ones you helped pull the trigger.

"as guilty" is the operative phrase. -----I agree that
it is wrong to attend ANY demonstration which engages in unlawful acts. As soon as the events get
ILLEGAL----law-abiding people should LEAVE. I consider it an ethical principle. Those who choose to
stay and participate should be subject to criminal prosecution. THUS---all those who entered the
capitol building have, IMHO. committed a crime as
has any person who has participated in a BLM
"peaceful demonstration" that included vandalism.
looting, trespass, etc. As to incitement----another
conundrum -------THERE ARE TOO FEW JAILS
If the BLM protestors had a legal permit to speak, wave flags & signs in a designated area & they stayed inside that area & conducted themselves within the permitted guidelines, then they needn't be arrested or charged.

Regardless of the lies people spread in the media, Every Rioter arrested in the the Michael Brown riots here in Ferguson, MO that was brought before the grand jury here in St. Louis county, MO got indicted!!! My friend sat on that grand jury for 6 months & they indicted 100's of them.

I'm sure the Trump Rally didn't have a legal permit for Rioters to storm the capital with bombs, incendiaries, weapons, guns, handcuffs, hangman's gallows, etc. Trump could clearly see they possessed illegal items & told them to march on the Capital to take our country back. Military lead the way!!!

??? I missed it-----you got a link supporting your
claim that Trump urged armed rioters to BREAK INTO
THE CAPITOL BUILDING? or even anyone to BREAK IN?
Retard!

Thump Rally did not have a permit to carry bombs, incendiaries, weapons, guns, handcuffs, or erect a hangman's gallows or march to the Capital building or speak to or demand any congressman do anything! Yet Trump clearly knew they possessed these illegal items & instructed them to illegally march to the capital, show strength, take back our country & demand that congress do the right thing!

At the Trump-promoted "Save America March" aimed at preventing President-elect Joe Biden from taking office. Trump began his rant an hour before a joint session of Congress convened to ratify Biden's victory. Trump stated "this egregious assault on our democracy," he told his followers to "show strength" and "take back our country" by "marching over to the Capitol building" and "demand that Congress do the right thing." The "right thing," according to Trump, was overturning the election results by rejecting electoral votes for Biden.

It was clear that Congress was not about to do that, especially after Vice President Mike Pence, who was charged with presiding over the joint session, forcefully rejected the president's specious argument that he had the unilateral power to deliver the outcome Trump wanted. The result was easy to predict as thousands of aggrieved and frustrated Trump fans, riled up by the president, streamed toward the Capitol as he demanded on a mission to demand congress re-elect Trump to "take back our country".

Last edited:
Progressive protesters had IEDs and Molotov cocktails all summer and leftie loons didn’t give a shit.

More faux concern zzzz

so true------but (for my part) ------the zzzz's regarding that issue will have to be ADDRESSED
before the latest "cocktails" are addressed
The zzzz was more for the fact that now all of a sudden lefties are running around with their hair on fire pretending they care.

Forum List

Back