11 Inventions that changed history

AKIP

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2017
One of the cornerstones of racist dissent, in regards to the black condition, is dismissing the impact of the past on the present. This link shows 11 inventions that changed the course of history. Many of these inventions happened long ago....and hence should have NO INFLUENCE on today what so ever, according to the reasoning of racist who tell blacks the past is no way interwoven into our present. We are called idiots for arguing that things in the past affect our present...even the distant past.

According to racist reasoning, therefore,.....these invention have no impact on today...or is only blacks who are completely immune to influences from the past?

In order to see the implicit racism from whites......you have to add back the implicit"....like whites" to their talk about blacks. When whites say what blacks "need" to do, they are implicitly saying that blacks are not doing it. When they imply that blacks are not doing it, they are implying that whites are doing it, lest they would be creating a distinction in blacks without a difference between blacks and whites.

In light of that, when whites say "blacks need to be personally responsible", the translation is really "Blacks are not personally responsible like whites". When whites say...."blacks make bad choices" the translation is "blacks don't choose as well as whites", etc.

The implicit "like whites" might be true and that in and of itself does not demonstrate racism. However, its when whites then attempt to discredit all reason why its not on par with whites, minus the nature of being black,....as excuses, which renders their thoughts as racist.

Observations are not the source of revealing racism.....Explanations of the observations are.

Last edited:
I get my racism the old-fashioned way. From race pimps.

Which would not exists if so many of you were not racist hookers. As long as there are racist hookers....there will be race pimps.

You justify blacks having a shitty racist mentality on slavery and jim crow laws from the past, with inventions? Are you fucking retarded?
Get over yourself and take responsibility. Grow a fucking sack FFS
Can i justify whites racism against blacks on the barbary slave trade?
Can the french be justified in hating blacks because black africans invaded their country like 600 years ago?

You justify blacks having a shitty racist mentality on slavery and jim crow laws from the past, with inventions? Are you fucking retarded?
Can the french be justified in hating blacks because black africans invaded their country like 600 years ago?

Uh....yeah Einstein....I do. Everything that exists EVOLVED into what it currently is. Actions begetting reactions OVER TIME, has shaped current reality. Even your existence is linked to some flawed decision of your mother or father decades ago and now the present is stuck with the horror of you.

Uh....yeah Einstein....I do. Every thing that exists EVOLVED into what it currently is. Actions, begetting reactions OVER TIME, has shaped current reality. Even your existence is linked to some flawed decision of your mother or father decades ago and now the present is stuck with the horror of you.
So we can justify whites racism against blacks for the barbary slave trade, correct?
It is also justified for the french to be racist against blacks for their invasion from 6 centuries ago, correct?
Can we justify Christian NAZIs hating Jews, for killing Jesus?
Does this logic sound retarded to you yet?

Uh....yeah Einstein....I do. Every thing that exists EVOLVED into what it currently is. Actions, begetting reactions OVER TIME, has shaped current reality. Even your existence is linked to some flawed decision of your mother or father decades ago and now the present is stuck with the horror of you.
So we can justify whites racism against blacks for the barbary slave trade, correct?
It is also justified for the french to be racist against blacks for their invasion from 6 centuries ago, correct?

More fallacy from you. All those events had a negative consequences on people oppressed from those acts. THAT IS MY ARGUMENT. I am not arguing that anyone is justified in being racist against anyone. Explaining that there have been negative consequences upon blacks, socially, culturally, economically, psychologically, geographically, politically, ect, from 3 centuries of white racism is NOT JUSTIFICATION FOR RACISM AGAINST WHITES.

The fallacy you are propagating is the erroneous suggestion that to note the negative impact of white racism upon blacks....makes blacks racist and hate whites. Are you suggesting that white merit such a reaction?

Blacks are racist.....for saying that racism negatively impacted black people. I guess pointing out someone who killed another......makes the pointer a killer to.

Last edited:

More fallacy from you. All those events had a negative consequences on people oppressed from those acts. THAT IS MY ARGUMENT. I am not arguing that anyone is justified in being racist against anyone. Explaining that there have been negative consequences upon blacks, socially, culturally, economically, psychologically, geographically, politically, ect, from 3 centuries of white racism is NOT JUSTIFICATION FOR RACISM AGAINST WHITES.

The fallacy you are propagating is the erroneous suggestion that to note the negative impact of white racism upon blacks....makes blacks racist and hate whites. Are you suggesting that white merit such a reaction?

Blacks are racist.....for saying that racism negatively impacted black people. I guess pointing out someone who killed another......makes the pointer a killer to.
Why would i not think that when you use it to justify yours?

Why would i not think that when you use it to justify yours?

Care to give an example of my racism....explicit or implied? Everything I have said is recorded, just like the history of white racism. Thus, just as I can pull up all the examples of white racism, you should be able to go through my post and demonstrate mine.

Have at it

Blaming a race for all your problems implies the other race is your superior, doesnt it?
AKIP, why are you racist against blacks?

.He keeps trying this dried out weak argument.

Irony (noun) -- 1. Stating racism is wrong because all the members of another race practice it.

dog.png

Forum List

Back