11 Killed 35 Shot

Blacks don't relax on the weekends

In no place of the article was race revealed or reported upon.

Here, let me help you...

5ef23fed60f53.image.jpg
You may ass-u-me all yous like. I prefer to follow what is in the article least the thread dies.

Let me help you out again. This site lists the shootings and the neighborhoods. Are you familiar with Chicago?

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!
Should I be familiar with a town or city I have never been in? Why should I care who kills who, it's not my problem?

Well it is your problem. You being white and all...

It's probably best to know which parts of town to avoid.
I have never wanted to go to Chicago it is just like every big city I lived in, they were full of humans...

Here, let me help you...

5ef23fed60f53.image.jpg
You may ass-u-me all yous like. I prefer to follow what is in the article least the thread dies.

Let me help you out again. This site lists the shootings and the neighborhoods. Are you familiar with Chicago?

Should I be familiar with a town or city I have never been in? Why should I care who kills who, it's not my problem?

I have never wanted to go to Chicago it is just like every big city I lived in, they were full of humans...

I prefer to call them "feral humans..."

Here, let me help you...

5ef23fed60f53.image.jpg

I prefer to call them "feral humans..."
Six of one will get you half a dozen..

Here, let me help you...

5ef23fed60f53.image.jpg

Ahh, then if some cops kill a black guy in some far away province of the U.S. of A..... and we've never been there before, its not our problem. It doesn't affect us. Just like if theres some city in the U.S. where there are scores of shootings every week and weekend, leaving young and old, dead... it doesn't affect us!

I don't even know why news media bothers to report on any of these things. Any idea why they do??

Here, let me help you...

5ef23fed60f53.image.jpg

Ahh, then if some cops kill a black guy in some far away province of the U.S. of A..... and we've never been there before, its not our problem. It doesn't affect us. Just like if theres some city in the U.S. where there are scores of shootings every week and weekend, leaving young and old, dead... it doesn't affect us!

I don't even know why news media bothers to report on any of these things. Any idea why they do??
Yeah, they think it's newsworthy.

Greetings. Keeping it 100% REAL, No Hate.

Dear Mom. With all due respect, who is raising & socializing perfectly healthy newborns maturing into emotionally troubled, angry sometimes violent homicidal, su!©idal minded teen & adult citizens largely lacking compassion, EMPATHY & Respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors!

THUGLIFE >> "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks EVERYONE" ~Tupac Shakur, Childhood Trauma (ACEs) Victim

MD, PhD SCIENTIST spills the beans to Oprah about how Childhood Trauma affects ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

Cali Surgeon General explains Childhood Trauma, Neglect, Maltreatment & ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

#EndChildAbuse

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

Peace.

Attachments

• DearMomBeAdvised.jpg
    DearMomBeAdvised.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Homicidal_Terrorists.jpg
    Homicidal_Terrorists.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 18
  • THUGLIFE_TupacShakur.jpg
    THUGLIFE_TupacShakur.jpg