11 Lies Trump Told

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant stand hillary ...and here we are....electing what...the lesser of two evils....it is mind boggling simply mind boggling that either party is proud of the candidates

You can't stand Hillary....that's great. But....she's qualified and competent. She's not a know-nothing demagogue who thrives on stoking fear.

The two are not opposite equals.

Watch the DNC next week and you will see a stark contrast. Hopefully, it will shake you out of your stupor.
Next week will be nothing but a lie fest from the old hag, good humor. Go Trump!

"Eleven lies Donald Trump told in his Republican National Convention speech"

That Trump is a liar comes as no surprise.

And of course conservatives won’t read the linked article, wishing to remain willfully ignorant.

But the article documents that each of Trump’s statements are in fact a lie.
What if someone lies under oath?

Well, the GOP has a problem. Anyone of reasonable intelligence that watched that speech realizes how ridiculous the claims that Trump made truly are. There are a lot of people in the GOP that will not not vote, or even cast their ballot for Clinton.

The first two supposed lies cannot be proved. First of all, spending money doesn't lower crime. And the author of this hit-piece admits that the statistics for this year weren't used.....and what Trump said was true. And when it comes to cops dying in the line of duty, 72 died last year, but so far this year 69 have died.....another almost died last night. This isn't a lie, and the author admits it isn't, but lists it as a lie.
Hillary is planning on having the mothers of dead thugs talk at her convention but not the wives of dead cops.That in all practicality, is a indictment against the law and for law breakers.

I kept reading through this list and kept seeing where the author admits it wasn't a lie, so why are they on the list in the first place.

This is just too easy to knock down.

Before you post a thread like this, do a little research first.

Last edited:
Well, the GOP has a problem. Anyone of reasonable intelligence that watched that speech realizes how ridiculous the claims that Trump made truly are. There are a lot of people in the GOP that will not not vote, or even cast their ballot for Clinton.
Well, the number one trait of any good leader is to inspire people to do what some think is impossible.

"Eleven lies Donald Trump told in his Republican National Convention speech"

That Trump is a liar comes as no surprise.

And of course conservatives won’t read the linked article, wishing to remain willfully ignorant.

But the article documents that each of Trump’s statements are in fact a lie.
The first couple of supposed lies listed were lies themselves. Easily debunked.....been there....done that.

I read it and it's a mish mash of BS. It's hilarious when left loons go off on Trump lies and ignore they support who may very well be the biggest liar of all time in Clinton. This is why you loons are never taken serious

BS like when he says 14 million people have left the workforce and that includes retirees? That kind of "BS"? I mean, how dumb do people have to be to:
1) Believe his BS
2) And vote for him based on said BS

Not according to Bernie...he said this many times...and was EXACTLY RIGHT!!!

"Hillary Clinton is not 'qualified' to be president"

...if you want a POTUS incapable of speaking the truth, completely owned by the 1%, and a warmonger...vote CANKLES!!!!

As if Trumpy isnt owned. As for incapable of speaking the truth, every time he opens his mouth, he lies.

I read it and it's a mish mash of BS. It's hilarious when left loons go off on Trump lies and ignore they support who may very well be the biggest liar of all time in Clinton. This is why you loons are never taken serious

BS like when he says 14 million people have left the workforce and that includes retirees? That kind of "BS"? I mean, how dumb do people have to be to:
1) Believe his BS
2) And vote for him based on said BS
You mean the people who gave up lookimg for work in your booming obamaecomomy? :lol:

I've listened to some speeches throughout the Republican convention - this one by Trump is one in long line of similar piles of ridiculous crap. Either these people are stupid or (more likely) they think their audience is and are willing to capitalize on it - either way it's a dis-service to this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back