11 Trillion Gallons of Water Force Small Government Cons to Go Begging

No it's because red states, besides Texas, barely contribute to the total GDP.
Right.....That despite the fact that red states have growing economies and are adding jobs in droves. Jobs that are moving FROM BLUE STATES.
You have no argument as this relief is an essential function of government....And YOUR president was the one who issued the order to declare a state of emergency.
For your side this is a lose lose. You may go now.

Lol "my side?" My side is "America." I'm happy South Carolina is getting aid. It's also worthwhile to note that South Carolina has elected people who refuse aid to other states. Which is funny because, again, South Carolina and most red states get more money from the feds than they pay in. And that is a FACT. So YOU may go now. :thup:
Your side. The left wing. There is not a bit sense in you believing you are representative of the mainstream, American. You're not. Liberalism is on its way out. That is due to the extremism of most liberals.
Umm, your complaint as to which states receive federal dollars in greater proportion to the amount that comes from that state lies with the legislators YOU elected. You constant complaining should be directed at the guy in the mirror. No one else. And by the way, it is no one's fault but YOURS, that your tax burden is higher. Again, you elected the people responsible for that...Done
Whoa there little buddy. I never complained. I just pointed out how stupid several South Carolina politicians look now that they're on the side that needs disaster funds.
And that is a complaint..And again..It was Obama that issued the emergency declaration. Go carp at HIM.
Good for Obama. Putting America ahead of politics. :thup:

I am perfectly willing to provide South Carolina with Disaster relief ......as long as we have the spare money in our budget

Let me check.....

Nope actually, we owe $18 trillion. Maybe when that is paid off we can help South Carolina. Until then, maybe they can use private charities

That's due to the only blue district in the state running that number up.
If that's true why do libs always say republicans are for the rich? If red states are so poor and all.
That's the million dollar question.

But the GOP knows it doesn't need its base to be rich. They just need them to hate outsiders, change, things that are different, and believe the GOP's lies about passing religious legislation.

How does importing cheap labor from third world countries impoverish the rich? If anything, it does the opposite. Democrats are screwing the working man by depressing his wages with cheap imported labor.
False. They're being realistic about dealing with a ver real problem. What do you think about outsourcing?

Good grief, I guess I can't expect much from a member of the party that wants to put up a freakin wall...

What "problem" are they being "realistic" about, Americans making too much money? That may be a problem for the rich, but it's not a problem for the typical American work. Competing with cheap imported foreign labor is the problem, and it's one create by Democrats.

I am perfectly willing to provide South Carolina with Disaster relief ......as long as we have the spare money in our budget

Let me check.....

Nope actually, we owe $18 trillion. Maybe when that is paid off we can help South Carolina. Until then, maybe they can use private charities

I'm willing to pay your Social Security check as long as we have the spare money in our budget

Let me check.....

Nope actually, we owe $18 trillion. Maybe when that is paid off you can get a Social Security check. Until then, maybe you can use private charities

Let me check.....

I'm willing to pay your Social Security check as long as we have the spare money in our budget

Let me check.....

Nope actually, we owe $18 trillion. Maybe when that is paid off you can get a Social Security check. Until then, maybe you can use private charities

Sorry people pay into Social Security.....NOBODY pays so South Carolina can freeload off the taxpayer
I live in NJ...how is South Carolina my problem?
Let them pay for their own flooding. Not our problem

Compare US Federal Spending by State 1996-2010 -Chart

Federal Spending per State.....

Who leads the pack in Federal money totals.

At Number 1.............California at 333.8 BILLION for 2010.............

Number 2............Texas..................OMG..........a RED STATE........

And at Number 3.................wait for it.............

New York at 202.3 BILLION a year...............

:funnyface:

Let me check.....

Let me check.....

Sorry people pay into Social Security.....NOBODY pays so South Carolina can freeload off the taxpayer

People also pay taxes for stuff like FEMA. Your belief that rich liberals in New York and New Jersey are entitled to FEMA money is hypocritical, callous, and mean spirited.

Furthermore, SS benefits have no direct tie with your contributions. There is no fund set aside with your money in it. It's all spent the minute the government receives it. Just like FEMA money, SS checks are taken directly from the general fund.

State Welfare Spending Rank for 2016 - Charts

Hmmmm Which States have the most money spent on Welfare?

Shocking.
California leads the pack...........at 38.5 BILLION A YEAR on Welfare.

and who's NUMBER 2.............drum role please................
New York at 26.4 BILLION A YEAR............

So what? California's economy is large enough to be admitted into the G-8, and at $2.25 trillion surpasses Brazil, making it #7 among world economies.

Shocking.

So what? California's economy is large enough to be admitted into the G-8, and at $2.25 trillion surpasses Brazil, making it #7 among world economies.
You manipulate your BS for the Red State Rant................

California is a leach under your rules Mr. Liberal.......................Sucking the lifeblood out of the Federal Gov't...................Those 2 states took 1/7th of the total budget for that year..............2010..............................

Bunch of Leaches.

Shocking.

Shocking

And which states have the largest populations?
You manipulate data for your BS...................just giving you a taste of your own medicine...................

Both States are LEACHES by YOUR RULES.................DEAL WITH IT.

Let me check.....

Let me check.....

People also pay taxes for stuff like FEMA. Your belief that rich liberals in New York and New Jersey are entitled to FEMA money is hypocritical, callous, and mean spirited.

Furthermore, SS benefits have no direct tie with your contributions. There is no fund set aside with your money in it. It's all spent the minute the government receives it. Just like FEMA money, SS checks are taken directly from the general fund.

FEMA is for pussies

A responsible state like South Carolina should pay their own way
What are they a bunch of freeloaders?

Let me check.....

Don't worry. We are taking care of our own. Next time the Liberal shithole you live in has a problem, you simply die off and go away.

If that's true why do libs always say republicans are for the rich? If red states are so poor and all.

But the GOP knows it doesn't need its base to be rich. They just need them to hate outsiders, change, things that are different, and believe the GOP's lies about passing religious legislation.

How does importing cheap labor from third world countries impoverish the rich? If anything, it does the opposite. Democrats are screwing the working man by depressing his wages with cheap imported labor.
False. They're being realistic about dealing with a ver real problem. What do you think about outsourcing?

Good grief, I guess I can't expect much from a member of the party that wants to put up a freakin wall...

I guess I can't expect much from a member of a party that doesn't know that the word illegal means against the law.

Kewl, let's kill about half of the federal government and leave that money in the States, then they will have the resources to take care of things like this. Of course big government stateist like you will never go along with that.

No they wouldn't.

Oh, OK, how could I argue with such a convincing rebuttal. LMAO

South Carolina is not only a "gimme" state in terms of taxation, it DEPENDS of the US government in terms of military contracts.

Military Contract Manufacturing in South Carolina (SC) on ThomasNet.com

They also have Military Bases.

South Carolina Military Bases | MilitaryBases.com

When the sequester was about to hit the Military? The GOP scrambled to get a "deal" going.

Why? It was going to crater their economies.

So you want to hold States responsible for federal military spending, which is the primary function of the feds, common defense?

Hold?

Dude.

These guys BEG for this spending. The whole military industrial complex is geared to funnel tax payer money to the hands of private interests.

These guys get obscenely wealthy on this cash.

That's in addition to the jobs that the spending provides.

If the republicans are so poor why do the democrats want to give them more free shit?

It doesn't make sense with the liberal narrative of the republicans favoring the rich and the democrats "caring" about the poor.
Actually... that does. Care to go back and change your argument?

The Democrats don't care about the poor. They claim they do then go about seeing how much they can have taken from the rich to fund it.

Shocking.

California is a leach under your rules Mr. Liberal.......................Sucking the lifeblood out of the Federal Gov't...................Those 2 states took 1/7th of the total budget for that year..............2010..............................

Bunch of Leaches.

Nonsense, California's contributions to this country's finances is what makes the world go round. Without it you would be sucking at the federal teat.

Shocking.

Bunch of Leaches.

Nonsense, California's contributions to this country's finances is what makes the world go round. Without it you would be sucking at the federal teat.
Tough shit.................they are milking the Federal Budget dry.....................Bunch of leaches.

CaliforniaFlag_of_Communist_.jpg

Forum List

Back