11 white jurors, 1 Black man seated in Arbery murder trial

Do you know what it takes to pass an amendment? It's not a majority of Congress. It's 2/3 of the House and 2/3 of the Senate. Then it has to get passed by the legislatures in 3/4 of the states. Do you think that will ever happen?
As long as, there are racist like you probably not. Your ilk didn't want Slavery or Jim Crow to end but they got the 2/3rds, how did that happen?

Zimmerman got away with murder just as Roy Bryant and JW Milam did.

Self defense is legal in Florida and all our states. This is why it's impossible to have an honest discussion with you. You are ignorant of our laws and then site cases YOU don't like the outcome of.

As long as, there are racist like you probably not. Your ilk didn't want Slavery or Jim Crow to end but they got the 2/3rds, how did that happen?

A civil war.

So you want to remove the protections of people to have a fair trial judged by unbiased jurors? You can save yourself a lot of time and worry by moving to Cuba. That's how they do things there.

Well we have history in this country where all white juries have unjustly convicted black men for crimes they didn't commit, we have also seen the same when it commits to white men murdering black men.
So, for the sake of argument, let's take the Aubrey trial and pretend there are 11 black jurors and only one white juror and the decision isn't unanimous and the defendants all get off. Would that make you feel better? What exactly would make you feel the justice system works, getting the outcome YOU want? That's the problem with BOTH sides. They have already had their own trial in the court of public opinion and if they don't get the verdict they want, they aren't satisfied that justice was served.

Self defense is legal in Florida and all our states. This is why it's impossible to have an honest discussion with you. You are ignorant of our laws and then site cases YOU don't like the outcome of.
Sorry, but that is some bullshit. You initiate these situations and then turn around and claim self defense. Zimmerman caused the conflict between he and Trayvon, Bryan and the McMichaels cause the situation between themselves and Ahmaud.

I thought you said the Civil War wasn't about slavery.
So you want to remove the protections of people to have a fair trial judged by unbiased jurors?
When has that EVER happened in this country?
You can save yourself a lot of time and worry by moving to Cuba. That's how they do things there.
No, I can continue to fight and try to make this country equal for everyone, no matter what color you are.

Sorry, but that is some bullshit. You initiate these situations and then turn around and claim self defense. Zimmerman caused the conflict between he and Trayvon, Bryan and the McMichaels cause the situation between themselves and Ahmaud.

Zimmerman was attacked by Martin when the latter had a homophobic fit.

You forget what the fat chick testified to? She said that Trayvon called Zimmerman a Creepy "Ass Cracker".

"Ass Cracker is a homophobic slur.

So, for the sake of argument, let's take the Aubrey trial and pretend there are 11 black jurors and only one white juror and the decision isn't unanimous and the defendants all get off. Would that make you feel better? What exactly would make you feel the justice system works, getting the outcome YOU want? That's the problem with BOTH sides. They have already had their own trial in the court of public opinion and if they don't get the verdict they want, they aren't satisfied that justice was served.
If it is proven that these 3 were justified in chasing and murdering Ahmaud whatelse could I say, but I have seen in the past where there is no doubt that the man was murdered and the white defendants walk away Scott Free. So yes when I see a stacked jury like this I have very little faith that Justice will be served.

Forum List

Back