11 white jurors, 1 Black man seated in Arbery murder trial

They were not biased they had opinions, are you stupid enough to believe that the white jurors didn't have an opinion on this case.

That has to make the stupidest statement of the year. Yes, they had opinions and their opinions were biased. If any white expressed prejudice in the case they would have been tossed out as well.

What Super wants is for us to seat biased jurors because of the color of their skin. It's illegal and unconstitutional. This is why with high-profile cases, they often look for people who don't read or watch the media on the case.
The whites have the guns and laws on their lilliwhite lillypad. Plus they get access to car loans to purchase trucks to run down brown peoples

Sorry, but that is some bullshit. You initiate these situations and then turn around and claim self defense. Zimmerman caused the conflict between he and Trayvon

That situation ended over a minute before he came back and attacked Zimmerman. He ran away, long gone, could have easily ran home. If you get in an argument with somebody at a bar, he comes back a few minutes later and hits you, you have the right to defend yourself. You were the one attacked.

Martin was not attacked. He ran for about six or seven seconds. That does not give anybody legal rights to come back and attack a person. However if you are attacked, you have the legal right to use deadly force.

Sparks flew during the final phase of jury selection in the Ahmaud Arbery case Wednesday when prosecutors accused defense attorneys of eliminating a disproportionate number of jurors because of their race.

We can see where this is going.
The fix is in.
What kind of racist fuckstain thinks white people can't be impartial?

Look troll, why don't you find a forum that welcomes your kind, like a teen chat room or something. We have enough trolls here already saying even stupider things than you do.
Why are you calling people trolls when your sounding like one yourself. Come back when you have somthing productive to add. M'kay I am just as happy as a pig in a turnip patch. But feel free to leave yourself.

Why are you calling people trolls when your sounding like one yourself. Come back when you have somthing productive to add. M'kay I am just as happy as a pig in a turnip patch. But feel free to leave yourself.

I've been here for 6 years. If you become too much of a problem I'll report you and then put you on iggy. You have nothing to add. Zero substance. The few posts you've made here so far are stupid and just trying to aggravate everybody. Get lost!

where was a black person not given justice from those two? Zimmerman was hispanic.

That has to make the stupidest statement of the year. Yes, they had opinions and their opinions were biased. If any white expressed prejudice in the case they would have been tossed out as well.
So in other words the whites lied about their opinions just to get seated on this jury.

So in other words the whites lied about their opinions just to get seated on this jury.

Or maybe the blacks lied (gee, they're not known for that) just so they'd get to go home and not serve on jury duty. We can make a shitload of assumptions. But one thing you cannot debate is fact.

I've been here for 6 years. If you become too much of a problem I'll report you and then put you on iggy. You have nothing to add. Zero substance. The few posts you've made here so far are stupid and just trying to aggravate everybody. Get lost!

Or maybe the blacks lied (gee, they're not known for that) just so they'd get to go home and not serve on jury duty. We can make a shitload of assumptions. But one thing you cannot debate is fact.
I am concerned... Are you saying the color of a persons skin is indicative of their truthfulness and i suppose it would relate in your mind their ability to be productive. Are you saying white are better than blacks.

Forum List

Back