12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021

No. If they kick out all people wearing a Trump shirt, regardless of race, then they’re fine.

Just like how 7-11 can kick out all people for not wearing pants.

Not complicated.
So that is my point that you made. So a business may fire anyone for displaying political views but if they pick and choose which views it makes it iffy. Would you be OK if the 7-11 threw people out who were pro choice and wore attire to state as such?

Last edited:
It’s not about civil rights it’s about Twitter and how it’s regulated.
You’re the one who brought up civil rights lmao.

There’s nothing wrong with how they’re regulated. You just don’t like the legal rules of a private company. Sorry, but that’s not going to change unless they choose to do so.

Just go somewhere else.

You’re the one who brought up civil rights lmao.

There’s nothing wrong with how they’re regulated. You just don’t like the legal rules of a private company. Sorry, but that’s not going to change unless they choose to do so.

Just go somewhere else.
I think there is. We ll see what the courts say. Social media may end up being a civil rights issue it’s just in its infancy and people may state that depriving one of social media access is a violation of civil rights? We don’t know. Go where? Twitter has a monopoly for all intents and purposes.

So that is my point that you made. So a business may fire anyone for displaying political views but if they pick and choose which views it makes it iffy. Would you be OK if the 7-11 threw people out who were pro choice and wore attire to state as such?
Yes. There’s nothing iffy about it at all. It would be perfectly legal and I’d be fine with it.

7-11 can choose to implement a zero tolerance policy toward abortion. If that happened, I would have to choose not to wear any pro-choice clothes (I don’t wear pro choice clothes lol but you know what I’m saying) if I go there or I would simply wear my pro-choice clothes and head over to one of their competitors.

No big deal.

Yes. There’s nothing iffy about it at all. It would be perfectly legal and I’d be fine with it.

7-11 can choose to implement a zero tolerance policy toward abortion. If that happened, I would have to choose not to wear any pro-choice clothes (I don’t wear pro choice clothes lol but you know what I’m saying) if I go there or I would simply wear my pro-choice clothes and head over to one of their competitors.

No big deal.
I like it. I am very libertarian but if that happened the leftists would go ape shit and have it cancelled.

fake-laughing.gif

I think there is. We ll see what the courts say. Social media may end up being a civil rights issue it’s just in its infancy and people may state that depriving one of social media access is a violation of civil rights? We don’t know. Go where? Twitter has a monopoly for all intents and purposes.
I’ve had this same discussion with right-wing crybabies for years. You guys are naive if you think that the courts are going to change this now.

It’s not a Monopoly. You have plenty of options. You just don’t like them: GETTR, Gab, Parler, Rumble, MeWe. All right-wing friendly.

I like it. I am very libertarian but if that happened the leftists would go ape shit and have it cancelled.
Which they have a right to do. What’s the issue?

We’re a nation of crybabies. Conservatives have gone apeshit about multiple businesses: Disney, Starbucks, NFL, NBA, Target, Facebook, Twitter, Levi’s, Nike, Amazon, etc.

I’ve had this same discussion with right-wing crybabies for years. You guys are naive if you think that the courts are going to change this now.

It’s not a Monopoly. You have plenty of options. You just don’t like them: GETTR, Gab, Parler, Rumble, MeWe. All right-wing friendly.
I am not on social media sans LinkedIn but it LinkedIn banned me for some reason there is no real competitor of equal value. I ve never heard of any of the ones you listed sans Parler. So we ll see what happens. The final chapter is yet to be written.

Which they have a right to do. What’s the issue?

We’re a nation of crybabies. Conservatives have gone apeshit about multiple businesses: Disney, Starbucks, NFL, NBA, Target, Facebook, Twitter, Levi’s, Nike, Amazon, etc.
You and I both know that cancel culture only works one way. Come on man.

I am not on social media sans LinkedIn but it LinkedIn banned me for some reason there is no real competitor of equal value. I ve never heard of any of the ones you listed sans Parler. So we ll see what happens. The final chapter is yet to be written.
I haven’t heard any bias issues from conservatives with LinkedIn. If that does happen, then that will pave the way for an alternate company that conservatives will flock to.

Parler and GETTR didn’t get popular all on their own. There was a market for them because conservatives left Twitter. Even your boy Joe Rogan is promoting them.

The point is that you have options. Just. Go. Somewhere. Else. It’s simple.

I haven’t heard any bias issues from conservatives with LinkedIn. If that does happen, then that will pave the way for an alternate company that conservatives will flock to.

Parler and GETTR didn’t get popular all on their own. There was a market for them because conservatives left Twitter. Even your boy Joe Rogan is promoting them.

Nope. Twitter has a pseudo monopoly. Your opinion is just that. I disagree. I do Not post political views on LinkedIn.

I get that you have options. Because you do.

You just don’t like them.
Yeah because these options are crap. And you keep saying “you”. I am not on social media sans LinkedIn. I think it’s stupid and my kids say only old people use FB and Twitter so it may sort itself out.

Per your link. 4mil accounts vs 330mil on Twitter. Come on man. You can’t do simple math. Again. Not my problem.

Forum List

Back