12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021

That came out of nowhere. It always comes back to this topic with you.

I think you're obsessed with this issue and it just doesn't bother me or even impact me at all. We disagree on it.
It is just par for the course for leftism. You get cancelled if you use the "wrong" pronoun. LOL

Something you’re obviously passionate about. I’m not. We disagree.
same as you being cancelled if you say you're anti vaccine or pro life or that America isn't systemically racist or that white privilege is a myth. Its par for the course. I believe all no violent speech should be protected.

same as you being cancelled if you say you're anti vaccine or pro life or that America isn't systemically racist or that white privilege is a myth. Its par for the course. I believe all no violent speech should be protected.
It is protected. You have the right to say it.

Let me rephrase. Speech should exempt from most consequences unless its violent or sexual in nature.
How many is irrelevant.

You have the right to say stupid things. People have the right to respond to the stupid things you say. Free speech goes both ways.

What exactly are you suggesting here? Be specific.

How many is irrelevant.

You have the right to say stupid things. People have the right to respond to the stupid things you say. Free speech goes both ways.

What exactly are you suggesting here? Be specific.
I am suggesting social media doesn't ban you for stating you believe vaccines don't work for example.

I am suggesting social media doesn't ban you for stating you believe vaccines don't work for example.
Social media sites are private companies that can implement whatever rules they want within legal boundaries. If you don’t like those rules, then just take your business elsewhere.

So you’re in favor of infringing on the way a business chooses to operate because they upset you? Good to know.

Social media sites are private companies that can implement whatever rules they want within legal boundaries. If you don’t like those rules, then just take your business elsewhere.

So you’re in favor of infringing on the way a business chooses to operate because they upset you? Good to know.
Except even private companies have rules and regulations they have to follow but that’s another topic altogether. There is a reason you and I do not share our actual identities…

Except even private companies have rules and regulations they have to follow but that’s another topic altogether. There is a reason you and I do not share our actual identities…
The rules and regulations they follow don’t include catering to every whining crybaby who doesn’t like their rules.

I prefer not to wear pants when I go to shopping. Businesses aren’t required to change their rules to satisfy my stupid preferences. (Just an example. Not meant to be taken literally.)

Businesses set their rules within legal boundaries. People choose what to consume given those rules. Seems simple enough to me.

Yet you want to restrict THEIR freedom to operate THEIR business in a way that THEY choose because THEIR rules do not align with YOUR delicate feelings.

Last edited:
The rules and regulations they follow don’t include catering to every whining crybaby who doesn’t like their rules.

I prefer not to wear pants when I go to shopping. Businesses aren’t required to change their rules to satisfy my stupid preferences. (Just an example. Not meant to be taken literally.)

Businesses set their rules within legal boundaries. People choose what to consume given those rules. Seems simple enough to me.

Yet you want to restrict THEIR freedom to operate THEIR business in a way that THEY choose because THEIR rules do not align with YOUR delicate feelings.
Why don’t you share you actual name here?

In your example you would be able to not wear pants but I would have to. The point is they pick and choose which rules to enforce.

In your example you would be able to not wear pants but I would have to. The point is they pick and choose which rules to enforce.
I can choose to be without pants but I just can’t do it when I go grocery shopping.

You can spout anti-vaccine bullshit, just not on their platform.

What’s the issue?

Forum List

Back