12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021

To compare these dates with a serious face you have to be either:

1. mentally handicapped
2. politically motivated to attack people you hate.

Which one are you?
I am a person who look at the 140 police injured, as hero's in keeping the rioters from taking over congress and preventing the election certified.

I consider you the same as a Nazi sympathizer and a radical Islamist extremist sympathizer.
If you do not see the similarities you are unamerican, a traitor.

I am a person who look at the 140 police injured, as hero's in keeping the rioters from taking over congress and preventing the election certified.

I consider you the same as a Nazi sympathizer and a radical Islamist extremist sympathizer.
If you do not see the similarities you are unamerican, a traitor.
LMAO

I'll assume you are handicapped.

If you're that horrified by injured police, go check out the George Floyd Riots over the past years, thousands have been. If you're that horrified by major dates in history, notice that by the numbers of deaths:

Pearl Harbor: 2,500 deaths
9-11: 4,000 deaths
George Floyd Riots: 30 deaths
Jan 6th: 1 death

After the riot, congress was back in session hours later. You are either insane or just the latest leftist rage-gaslighter... intent on dividing us and still on a Trump temper tantrum.

Go ahead. I’m not the one breaking the rules. You are.

“Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote.”
You changed the context. I stated that you said people would not do anything about it if it happened again and you cropped that out. Very dishonest of you and you broke the rules…again. Luckily I don’t report but maybe this time I may?

You changed the context. I stated that you said people would not do anything about it if it happened again and you cropped that out. Very dishonest of you and you broke the rules…again. Luckily I don’t report but maybe this time I may?
I didn’t change the context or meaning.

Go ahead and report it then. Get yourself banned again lol.

Of course you did. You took out a critical sentence. Again. I said I may not that I would. Why would I get banned for reporting a leftist zombie?
In your mind, have you changed the meaning of any of my posts when you edited them?

Have you violated the following rule:

“Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote.”

By your operational definition? Not at all.
I’m just using their definition.

You clearly have violated this. If you don’t believe me, then report it and watch what happens.

I’m just using their definition.

You clearly have violated this. If you don’t believe me, then report it and watch what happens.
Clearly you violated it and you said nope. So I say nope.

LMAO

I'll assume you are handicapped.

If you're that horrified by injured police, go check out the George Floyd Riots over the past years, thousands have been. If you're that horrified by major dates in history, notice that by the numbers of deaths:

Pearl Harbor: 2,500 deaths
9-11: 4,000 deaths
George Floyd Riots: 30 deaths
Jan 6th: 1 death

After the riot, congress was back in session hours later. You are either insane or just the latest leftist rage-gaslighter... intent on dividing us and still on a Trump temper tantrum.
I am outraged anytime police are injured or killed doing their job.

Disgusting people, like you, say only 140 police injured and 1 killed in stopping the thug rioters is no big deal because other thug rioters have done the same,

You are beyond disgusting. How do you live with yourself.

I am outraged anytime police are injured or killed doing their job.

Disgusting people, like you, say only 140 police injured and 1 killed in stopping the thug rioters is no big deal because other thug rioters have done the same,

You are beyond disgusting. How do you live with yourself.
Show a post from you from the summer of 2020 stating this. Thanks.

You won’t do it. Even you’re not stupid enough to get yourself banned. But it would be funny lol.
Ha ha aha you are so triggered. This is fantastic. I have not reported people for being overt antisemites who wished me and my family dead. I am pro free speech. I would not report you for being triggered. Relax.

Ha ha aha you are so triggered. This is fantastic. I have not reported people for being overt antisemites who wished me and my family dead. I am pro free speech. I would not report you for being triggered. Relax.
I don’t report either.

I come here to get a feel for how people think and act regarding politics. It’s very interesting to me.

Reporting people would defeat the purpose of observing their behavior.

Forum List

Back