12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021

Nope. You didn’t. But that’s OK. Par for the course for you…again
Post #234:

“What I’m doing is fine. What you’re doing is dishonest. I don’t report people though. I enjoy watching you prove that you’re dishonest and an idiot.”

Do you see it now? Your reading comprehension is terrible.

READ what you respond to.

Post #234:

“What I’m doing is fine. What you’re doing is dishonest. I don’t report people though. I enjoy watching you prove that you’re dishonest and an idiot.”

Do you see it now? Your reading comprehension is terrible.

READ what you respond to.
Don't and won't aren't the same thing. Guess your English language skills need fine tuning.

Don't and won't aren't the same thing. Guess your English language skills need fine tuning.
I just said that I don’t report people and you’re STILL confused on whether I’m going to report you or not. Unbelievable.

Your inability to understand simple things is your problem.

You don’t speak English well. Sucks for you. So you never heard people say “I don’t smoke but I ll have one just tonight”? Don’t and won’t are not the same. You made a mistake..again.
It’s funny watching you flail as you try to justify your obvious deficiencies.

You’re the only one struggling to understand what I said.

You’re just not smart. Sorry.

It’s funny watching you flail as you try to justify your obvious deficiencies.

You’re the only one struggling to understand what I said.

You’re just not smart. Sorry.
Amazing how you lack self awareness and ability to speak English well. Typical Biden zombie

12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021 - All attacks on our Democracy we did not stand for
The US and allies defeated the Nazi - Imperial Japanese - Italian Fascists after Pearl Harbor. The US has neutralized the Islamist extremists responsible for 9/11.

We cannot let the bastards responsible for the insurrection on 1/6/2021 get away with it and they will not. They will go down in history being compared to Nazi and Islamic extremists. They all attacked the US and paid the price. It may take years but they will pay the price.
To compare these dates with a serious face you have to be either:

1. mentally handicapped
2. politically motivated to attack people you hate.

Which one are you?

Not at all. You just don’t speak English well, little zombie.
Nah. You’re just not smart. It’s obvious that reading comprehension is very challenging for you. I’ve noticed this from you on a few occasions.

That and your delicate ego make a really bad combination as you just end up making yourself look even more foolish, which I totally support.

Oh yea, and let’s not forget that you’ve also demonstrated how dishonest you are.

Pretty pathetic. Embarrassing really.

Nah. You’re just not smart. It’s obvious that reading comprehension is very challenging for you. I’ve noticed this from you on a few occasions.

That and your delicate ego make a really bad combination as you just end up making yourself look even more foolish, which I totally support.

Oh yea, and let’s not forget that you’ve also demonstrated how dishonest you are.

Pretty pathetic. Embarrassing really.
^^^Triggered^^^

Are you going to go and loot now, little zombie?

Forum List

Back