12/7/1941 - 9/11/2001 - 1/6/2021

Who says I am the only one? Go!
You’re the only one who has arrived at the idiotic conclusion that I think the election was stolen. Do you see anyone else claiming I think that the election was stolen? I don’t.

Why are you the only one stupid enough to believe this? You can answer the question this time.

How about the whole year of 2020 with BLM, antifa, radical libs killing, stealing, looting, raping, burning cities, destroying private property?
The violence on both sides has to stop. If you disagree with violence on those demonstrations, you should disagree with what happened on 1/6.
Non-violent protest should not be stopped. Violent protest has to be stopped.
I saw the violent individuals at the various liberal demonstrations were mainly thugs who wanted to take advantage of the demonstrations to steal for personal gain and destroy property because they are thugs.
I saw the violent thugs on 1/6 wanted to stop the democratic process. Their violence would destroy our democracy.
All violent thugs should be held accountable. The 1/6 thugs were stealing our democracy. They failed. They need to be held accountable.

Support attack on police? Where were you and the rest of the crowd when over 500 police officers were injured or worse during the summer of love in 2020?
I was supporting the arrests of all violent participants in demonstrations. You should be doing the same or you are a hypocrite.

14,000. That's the estimated number of arrests made across 49 U.S. cities during anti-racism protests last summer, according to the Washington Post.

700 arrests, so far, for 1/6. I predict it will be 2000 before the justice department is done. The violent thugs on both sides are being arrested.

Yep. That’s why you said it would happen again.
It’s pathetic that you need to manipulate my posts. When you guys can’t face reality, you just make shit up that you would like to be true.

And you were wondering why I find you dishonest? LoL

It’s pathetic that you need to manipulate my posts. When you guys can’t face reality, you just make shit up that you would like to be true.

And you were wondering why I find you dishonest? LoL
Pot to kettle….see how it feels? Stop being a dick in the future.

Pot to kettle….see how it feels? Stop being a dick in the future.
I don’t need to be dishonest to refute what you say.

Your intentionally distorting the meaning of my posts says more about you and it’s pretty pathetic.

It’s also against the forum rules, by the way.

I don’t need to be dishonest to refute what you say.

Your intentionally distorting the meaning of my posts says more about you and it’s pretty pathetic.

It’s also against the forum rules, by the way.
Again pot to kettle...you still don't get it. And you never cut my posts to eliminate context? Are you ever not a complete tool? Feel free to report me.

Again pot to kettle...you still don't get it. And you never cut my posts to eliminate context?
READ the forum rules.

“Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote.”

Like I said, I don’t need to alter the context or meaning when I respond to you. You need to do that because you’re pathetic and dishonest.

What I’m doing is fine. What you’re doing is dishonest. I don’t report people though. I enjoy watching you prove that you’re dishonest and an idiot.

READ the forum rules.

“Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote.”

Like I said, I don’t need to alter the context or meaning when I respond to you. You need to do that because you’re pathetic and dishonest.

What I’m doing is fine. What you’re doing is dishonest. I don’t report people though. I enjoy watching you prove that you’re dishonest and an idiot.
You did change the context and many times. Again..you just don’t get it. You still haven’t learned your lesson. Feel free to tattle tale.

Forum List

Back