12 Dead in Mass Shooting at So.Cal Bar

His glock has an extended magazine- so instead of holding ten bullets it probably held twenty or something like that. Lean mean human killing machine. Unless you’re dropping out of a helicopter getting ready to ice Osama Bin Laden put a ban on that fucking garbage right there. For fucks sake so many families ripped apart. So sad
Yes, banning will totally solve the problem. :rolleyes: Maybe we should ban all drugs too? That always seems to work.
Read the post you dumb fuck. Extended magazines is what I’m referring to. Not the pistol.
I read your post. What I said stands.

Most dangerous place in the world is getting between progressive poster and a message board when there's been a shooting; they swan dive head first into the blood of the innocent

Caution!

11:15 p.m. last night. Twelve dead, and they are still counting. Dead include the gunman, who went into a local Country-Western bar & grill having it's weekly College Night and began by shooting the security guard and cashier, then entered and began spraying bullets at college students with his rapid fire gun. Twelve dead include one of the first deputies on the scene.

Thousand Oaks is considered one of the safest communities in the country. Just like Parkland was.

People, it is time we stopped talking and started doing something about this. It is beyond ridiculous that we are no longer safe to go grocery shopping, pray in our church, go to yoga class, or to a bar to dance. Or to work. Or to school.

Something has to be done to stop this. Not just talk this time. It is time to actually do something. January approaches. Make sure your legislators know what you think will help make this country SAFE AGAIN.

I agree. When law enforcement comes across a person who is obviously in mental distress, that person should be involuntarily committed until he/she can be evaluated to not be a danger to themselves or others. Nothing else is going to work.

Read the post you dumb fuck. Extended magazines are what I’m referring to. Not the pistol.

Do you know why the 2nd exists? I'll tell you why. It exists to defend freedom from men sent by federal usurpers, carrrying guns that hold high capacity magazines.

In the old days it was muskets. Today federal usurpers carry high capacity magazines.

The reasoning for the 2nd has not changed. To keep said federal usurpers strictly limited. Limited for liberty! Learn it. Love it.

Last edited:
Well, that's one thing off the list.

And yet that is your first damn thought!
Fuck the Second Amendment.
Fuck you, too.
--------------------------------------------- and other posters get mad or annoyed at me for using the FUNNY ICON' but tell me if the 'funny icon' isn't appropriate in responding to the ' OLD WOMENS' message just above this post .

She is terribly distraught over the mass shooting in California because of the criminal not obeying the law and me pointing out her first thought was banjos playing in the night to squeals of joy...

Notice she stays silent when minorities in large Democratic held cities are killing each other...

I am terribly distraught over the fact that several states in the US that have pissed on the Bill of Rights and the courts have not had the courage to invoke strict scrutiny of our right to keep and bear arms rights to put an end to it.
Strange how this keeps happening where the gun laws are the most strict.

Another mass shooter known to authorities. Obviously we cannot trust the authorities.
I don't think they like to prosecute white men.
They like to let them slide.
Then things like this happens.
This is like the 4th in a row, in like, 2 weeks.
That must be why so many black gang members are repeat offenders, because they getting let out on bail in Chicago courts.

PTSD is real and sad. Our vets need help. Those poor victims. Should never have happened.
The frustrating thing is -- how do we improve it?
There was a whole lot of it after WWII as well. People just didn't know what to call it. The vets eventually coped with it (a lot by "burying it" I think--how many times have you heard of a WWII vet "he NEVER talked about it.") War and the general "brainwashing" required to be in the military makes it hard to reenter civilian life. I think the military is trying, though, to be more proactive. I know that a friend's daughter, who is on a military base with her husband, had a lot of support when her husband came back from a deployment with PTSD and was abusive to her, drinking heavily, etc. It wasn't like him at all. They helped a lot (although he was not real happy about it at first). Where they were on base and he was still active, they could control things. With vets it's a whole nother story.

No...being in the military doesn't make it harder to be in civilian life..... that is a lie the left wing has perpetrated because they hate the military...if you look at any statistics, especially from Vietnam....let alone World War 2, you will find that veterans outperformed their civilian counterparts in every way.....you really have to stop buying the left wing crap.
I'm not "buying" anything. I have met many Vietnam vets screwed up for their lifetimes because of PTSD in that damned war, and the V.A. is the one telling all of us that there are plenty of vets from more recent wars with PTSD. So stop trying to turn that into a "Democratic" issue. No one ever said that every soldier comes home and has such problems that they shoot someone or themselves, but don't you think it may be contributing to the high rate of suicide and homelessness among veterans right now? SOMETHING is to blame, and don't say Democrats.

And there was an armed guard and police were there (with weapons) asap......so, I guess tiny trump can't blame them like he did the synagogue.
Yep.
It would have been safer without all of the cops and guards.
We need to disarm everyone including the cops.

His glock has an extended magazine- so instead of holding ten bullets it probably held twenty or something like that. Lean mean human killing machine. Unless you’re dropping out of a helicopter getting ready to ice Osama Bin Laden put a ban on that fucking garbage right there.

California already did. Did it work?

Let's pass more gun laws!! He didn't break enough the first time!!
Lets keep deranged white men from getting guns in the first place.

Them, and poor black people. Bad enough we have to pay to educate and raise all your baby mama’s kids because your average black male refuses to get a job, it requires fact that black men can’t go one weekend or Holliday without having a shoot out is getting old.

Sanctuary state,and lots of anti gun laws, and you point out white men?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well it does appear to be an issue with white men. You dont see other races continually walking into bars, movie theaters, churches etc, and killing a bunch of people.

Of the 10,982 gun murders in this country, the majority are committed by minorities in democrat party controlled voting districts....that is a fact.....that is an issue with democrats....

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.
Its a white boy problem.

You dont see other races continually walking into bars, movie theaters, churches etc, and killing a bunch of people.

Except for the long island train shooter? The D.C snipers? The Navy Yard shooter? Fort Hood? San Bernadino? The Dallas black lives matter shooter? The Virginia Tech Shooter? The Pulse Night club shooter?
You listed 8 different mass shootings over the span of the last 20 years...

We damn near had 8 mass shootings just this past year

List them.

His glock has an extended magazine- so instead of holding ten bullets it probably held twenty or something like that. Lean mean human killing machine. Unless you’re dropping out of a helicopter getting ready to ice Osama Bin Laden put a ban on that fucking garbage right there. For fucks sake so many families ripped apart. So sad
----------------------------------------------------------------------- PROBABLY huh , so you don't know details but expect to be taken seriously . Cop says EXTENDED but what does that mean . Cop would say extended if the Glock had had a magazine for 13 as the Glock 21 was designed for . Might be an accersory mag but you don't know as you say probably CWise . --- G21 Gen4 - GLOCK 21 Gen4 - G21 Gen4 .45 Auto --- and it just takes a second or less to switch mags and its easy to fill your pockets with loaded 10 round magazines . Remember , this bonehead murderer was an Experienced 'marine' [' VETERAN'] that planned these murders CWise .

You obviously haven't read the thread. That's okay. It was someone else's idea. I am 100% behind the obvious solution of treating mental illness and making it harder for a mentally ill person with homicidal ideation to keep wandering the community unsupervised and untreated, as is his "right."
I feel for veterans who come home torn up psychologically. A lot of people go into the service for the career and educational opportunities they offer, and some just to get a JOB.
No "right" exists without responsibility on the part of the holder. The irresponsible do not have rights. The responsible have the obligation of aiding the irresponsible, as well as the 'right' to protect themselves form irresponsible acts.
Show me the actual legislation and the votes for it. I can show you where Dem judges prefer to release the mentally ill, rather than get them in hospital help.
Sadly, it was our Republican governor and legislature (in OUR state) that made sure health benefits were cut.
The problem is not just funding, I know. Back to the specific case, as a vet he hopefully had help available if he chose to use it. If less than a year ago he was in a crisis and his guns were not temporarily taken, there is something wrong. Guns and mental health crises do not go together.

Stupid Liberals don't think that guns and Liberty go together, do they? Our Founding Fathers did but modern day idiot Liberals don't think so.
Flash, I have a right to want safety, too. Don't I? It isn't idiotic to want to end mass shootings where innocent unarmed people minding their own business are gunned down with increasing frequency. If it isn't the guns at fault, what is? Just calling liberals "stupid" for being concerned is not going to solve the problem. Next time, it could be in your town, or one of your kids. No one wants it to happen again, but the longer we keep ignoring the problem, the more it is going to happen. Which we have already seen.

You are really confused about this, aren't you? Are you confused or simply naive?

It is idiotic to think that giving up Liberty will get you what you perceive is security. It is idiotic because as the Founding Fathers understood the "security of a free state" is best secured by the American people having the right to keep and bear arms.

No gun law passed by stupid Moon Bats will ever make you secure. It ain't gonna happen. For instance, using today's shooting as an example. The idiots in Commie Kalifornia passed a stupid law against high capacity magazines and millions of Californians gave their magazines up. However, that didn't do a damn thing to stop this nutcase from using a high capacity magazine in a crime, did it?

Chicago has the the nation's strictest gun control laws and the the nation's worst gun control crime. Gun control does absolutely nothing to stop crime.

I could give you many more examples of how gun control doesn't stop gun crime. It is simply ineffective. All it does it take away the Liberty of law abiding citizens and that is wrong. Very wrong.

You live in a nation of 330 million people. Gun crime will happen no matter what laws are passed. There are a lot of nutcases and bad people out there. However, the great majority of that crime is restricted to the drug and gang thugs of the inner city shitholes.

Occasionally gun crime happens elsewhere and innocent people get hurt. It is no different than the many other ways that innocent people get hurt every day. In my county a child died two days ago drowning in a swimming pool. Very tragic. Unfortunately shit happens. Learn to live with it. There are no guarantees in life.
You are sadly blind to the facts. Look at any other developed nation in the world that doesn't have a goddamned 2nd Amendment and you will find far lower gun deaths AND the fact that citizens are not living under tyranny. Everyone using this "guard against tyranny" argument is on hallucinogens, I guess, because have you taken a look at what our government has for fire power lately? If they wanted us under their thumb, we would be under their thumb, and all the AR 15's in the world wouldn't stop that. It's purely laughable.
Fuck the Second. I'm going to cross stitch it on a pillow.
I have no issue with responsible, carefully screened and trained people owning guns. But this "right" for every loon and his uncle to go into Cabelas and buy an AR or a glock is absolutely ridiculous, considering how many Americans die thanks to giving them that right based on a pipe dream. Every year tens of thousands die at the wrong end of a gun.

His glock has an extended magazine- so instead of holding ten bullets it probably held twenty or something like that. Lean mean human killing machine. Unless you’re dropping out of a helicopter getting ready to ice Osama Bin Laden put a ban on that fucking garbage right there.

California already did. Did it work?
------------------------------- Glock 21 is designed for 13 rounds and cop would say EXTENDED for even that because it sounds more lethal and scary . --- G21 Gen4 - GLOCK 21 Gen4 - G21 Gen4 .45 Auto ---

11:15 p.m. last night. Twelve dead, and they are still counting. Dead include the gunman, who went into a local Country-Western bar & grill having it's weekly College Night and began by shooting the security guard and cashier, then entered and began spraying bullets at college students with his rapid fire gun. Twelve dead include one of the first deputies on the scene.

Thousand Oaks is considered one of the safest communities in the country. Just like Parkland was.

People, it is time we stopped talking and started doing something about this. It is beyond ridiculous that we are no longer safe to go grocery shopping, pray in our church, go to yoga class, or to a bar to dance. Or to work. Or to school.

Something has to be done to stop this. Not just talk this time. It is time to actually do something. January approaches. Make sure your legislators know what you think will help make this country SAFE AGAIN.

I agree. When law enforcement comes across a person who is obviously in mental distress, that person should be involuntarily committed until he/she can be evaluated to not be a danger to themselves or others. Nothing else is going to work.
--------------------------------------- until someone breaks the LAW i think they can do as they like in America and right thinking Americans will think the same way Hunarcy .

we can have freedom, or safety

but we're not going to have both

~S~

How free are the victims? The killer's freedom sure didn't create a safe environment.

Yes if no one was free we'd all be safe

And if everyone is free, no one will be safe.

so down with freedom

guaranteed safety for everyone

Maybe you should run for office on that platform

Freedom and security are not mutually exclusive.

PTSD is real and sad. Our vets need help. Those poor victims. Should never have happened.
The frustrating thing is -- how do we improve it?
There was a whole lot of it after WWII as well. People just didn't know what to call it. The vets eventually coped with it (a lot by "burying it" I think--how many times have you heard of a WWII vet "he NEVER talked about it.") War and the general "brainwashing" required to be in the military makes it hard to reenter civilian life. I think the military is trying, though, to be more proactive. I know that a friend's daughter, who is on a military base with her husband, had a lot of support when her husband came back from a deployment with PTSD and was abusive to her, drinking heavily, etc. It wasn't like him at all. They helped a lot (although he was not real happy about it at first). Where they were on base and he was still active, they could control things. With vets it's a whole nother story.

No...being in the military doesn't make it harder to be in civilian life..... that is a lie the left wing has perpetrated because they hate the military...if you look at any statistics, especially from Vietnam....let alone World War 2, you will find that veterans outperformed their civilian counterparts in every way.....you really have to stop buying the left wing crap.
I'm not "buying" anything. I have met many Vietnam vets screwed up for their lifetimes because of PTSD in that damned war, and the V.A. is the one telling all of us that there are plenty of vets from more recent wars with PTSD. So stop trying to turn that into a "Democratic" issue. No one ever said that every soldier comes home and has such problems that they shoot someone or themselves, but don't you think it may be contributing to the high rate of suicide and homelessness among veterans right now? SOMETHING is to blame, and don't say Democrats.
--------------------------------- suicide and homelessness are not crimes or and are victimless until laws are broken OldLady .

Forum List

Back