12 Dead in Mass Shooting at So.Cal Bar

I don't think somebody screwing their sister was the root cause the shooting last night.
Well, that's one thing off the list.

And yet that is your first damn thought!
Fuck the Second Amendment.
Fuck you, too.
--------------------------------------------- and other posters get mad or annoyed at me for using the FUNNY ICON' but tell me if the 'funny icon' isn't appropriate in responding to the ' OLD WOMENS' message just above this post .

She is terribly distraught over the mass shooting in California because of the criminal not obeying the law and me pointing out her first thought was banjos playing in the night to squeals of joy...

Notice she stays silent when minorities in large Democratic held cities are killing each other...

I am terribly distraught over the fact that several states in the US that have pissed on the Bill of Rights and the courts have not had the courage to invoke strict scrutiny of our right to keep and bear arms rights to put an end to it.

California mass shooting gunman identified

"The suspect behind America’s latest mass shooting has been identified as Ian David Long, who law enforcement officials have accused of killing at least 12 people inside the Borderline Bar & Grill in California.

The gunman, identified by
NBC News as a heavily-tattooed, 28-year-old white male, used a .45 caliber handgun and was found dead after storming the bar that’s commonly frequented by country music fans on Wednesday nights. Details surrounding the suspect began flooding in from neighbours who told ABC News he was a veteran who may have suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Police said he was an ex-Marine who had multiple run-ins with law enforcement in recent years and likely shot himself Wednesday night in the bar."

Now we have a little more information about the shooter, not much information about what lead him to do it -- seems at this point it is mental illness -- I have also seen others speculate that since he was wearing black and targeted country music fans -- he may be ANTIFA..
Or he may be a republican thinking the club was filled with Jews.
You know how violent Republicans are. Just listen to what Trump says.

Interesting that the synagogue shooter only shared the viewpoints of democrats...since they too hate Trump, which he did, and the democrat party hates Isreal, which he did....the other shooters...the bernie sanders supporter who shot up the republican baseball team, and the black lives matter shooters who have murdered at least 9 police officers...not one Republican in the mix.....
Interesting that you are so glibly lying about the synagogue shooter "only shared the viewpoints of democrats"....we know his viewpoint....he was very clear on social media what his viewpoint was. He thought tiny trump was TOO liberal....he thought the Jews were enabling the caravan "invasion". But you know that. You just lie so naturally.

He was a soldier he served in the war. Are you now for taking guns from soldiers, who, unlike you, actually served overseas and put their lives on the line for their country?
I could give a damn where or if he served like I did overseas. If he is a nut case white boy he shouldnt have access to a weapon.

So a nut case black boy should have one? What does this have to do with race? He was a white dude who shot white people.

Something has to be done to stop this. Not just talk this time. It is time to actually do something. January approaches. Make sure your legislators know what you think will help make this country SAFE AGAIN.

we can have freedom, or safety

but we're not going to have both

~S~

I'll take freedom. I can provide for my own safety.
Yet like most on the right you seek to deny others their freedom.

What freedom am I denying to anyone?

Another mass shooter known to authorities. Obviously we cannot trust the authorities.
If he was Black they would have planted some crack on him and he would already be in prison. They need to start doing the same to white males.

Nope. It's more fun to watch you hood rats trying to run and keep your pants from falling down. It's REALLY funny when they bring the dog.
So youd rather have fun instead of stopping white men from killing crowds of innocent people. Figures. :rolleyes:
Boy...
You mad?

11:15 p.m. last night. Twelve dead, and they are still counting. Dead include the gunman, who went into a local Country-Western bar & grill having it's weekly College Night and began by shooting the security guard and cashier, then entered and began spraying bullets at college students with his rapid fire gun. Twelve dead include one of the first deputies on the scene.

Thousand Oaks is considered one of the safest communities in the country. Just like Parkland was.

People, it is time we stopped talking and started doing something about this. It is beyond ridiculous that we are no longer safe to go grocery shopping, pray in our church, go to yoga class, or to a bar to dance. Or to work. Or to school.

Something has to be done to stop this. Not just talk this time. It is time to actually do something. January approaches. Make sure your legislators know what you think will help make this country SAFE AGAIN.

California has some of the strictest gun laws, so what do you propose that can fix the issue?
We could do it, but not overnight, if we focused on severely limiting the violence in our entertainment and teaching kids from the time they can hit that killing other humans is the lowest thing you can do, including screwing your sister (in other words, taboo).
I think teaching others not to hate because of their political beliefs would be a step in the right direction.
After all, this guy attacked a bunch of people line dancing in a country bar.
Oh, and is incest a big problem in Thousand Oaks California???
Try reading that post about incest again. I don't think I was saying incest is a cause here.
I doubt if this had anything to do with political beliefs, but is making it up that it WAS motivated by a liberal who hates conservatives perhaps a little political hatred on your part? Just asking.
The incest comment was probably a subconscious effort to blame Rednecks for the attack. Which is odd, because the victims were in a Redneck bar.

Yep....it was a gun free zone..again..

Massacre at Borderline Bar & Grill in Thousand Oaks,
The liberals got just what they wanted. Nobody armed to stop this guy so nobody was killed in the "crossfire."

Congrats liberals. Nobody could own a gun in there so nobody could stop him from having his way with everyone. More blood on liberals hands.
Always ask who benefits? I think the gun grabbers secretly love these “shootings” because each one of them brings them closer and closer to their ultimate goal which is banning guns altogether and getting rid of the second amendment.

As a matter fact, there’s a video clip of Chuck Schumer saying almost exactly that. I used it in a video I made a couple years ago, but now when I do a search for the clip online, I can’t find it.

He was a soldier he served in the war. Are you now for taking guns from soldiers, who, unlike you, actually served overseas and put their lives on the line for their country?
I could give a damn where or if he served like I did overseas. If he is a nut case white boy he shouldnt have access to a weapon.

So a nut case black boy should have one? What does this have to do with race? He was a white dude who shot white people.
White guys are the ones that tend to do the mass shootings and they dont care what the race is in most cases. They are a danger to everyone.

A lot of people come back from illegal military occupation abroad with ptsd.

And not only that, but brain injury. Was listening to a talk show this morning and a parent of a vet called in talking about his son who returned from Afghanistan and was diagnosed with PTSD and was immediately prescribed psychotropic drugs for treatment. The guy said his son kept having major setbacks with hallucinations and outbursts and such following taking the drugs. They got further diagnosis and found out the problem was he had physical brain damage. The drugs were then removed and the guy said his son got better right after that, got married and has been fine for 10 years since.
Seems like this is an indicator that use of these drugs need to be better monitored if in this case..... this new shooter was on them, or if he had ptsd or brain injury. But I guess that still remains to be seen

He was likely on psychotropic drugs. And that's a great point, thanks for adding that.

Something that never gets discussed its that in almost every one of these mass shootings, the killer was on them.

I posted a list here a while back of almost every single modern mass shooter. Almost every one of them were discovered to be prescribed and on those psychotropic drugs.

Want to know what's funny? Well, funny in a sad way. All of the drugs they were prescribed were banned on the board. They were just little asteriks in the list.

Sadly, we're left to discuss the issue under mainstream terms.

Did you see this weird occurrence?

upload_2018-11-8_10-43-20.png

Breaking911 on Twitter

His glock has an extended magazine- so instead of holding ten bullets it probably held twenty or something like that. Lean mean human killing machine. Unless you’re dropping out of a helicopter getting ready to ice Osama Bin Laden put a ban on that fucking garbage right there. For fucks sake so many families ripped apart. So sad

A lot of people come back from illegal military occupation abroad with ptsd.

And not only that, but brain injury. Was listening to a talk show this morning and a parent of a vet called in talking about his son who returned from Afghanistan and was diagnosed with PTSD and was immediately prescribed psychotropic drugs for treatment. The guy said his son kept having major setbacks with hallucinations and outbursts and such following taking the drugs. They got further diagnosis and found out the problem was he had physical brain damage. The drugs were then removed and the guy said his son got better right after that, got married and has been fine for 10 years since.
Seems like this is an indicator that use of these drugs need to be better monitored if in this case..... this new shooter was on them, or if he had ptsd or brain injury. But I guess that still remains to be seen

He was likely on psychotropic drugs. And that's a great point, thanks for adding that.

Something that never gets discussed its that in almost every one of these mass shootings, the killer was on them.

I posted a list here a while back of almost every single modern mass shooter. Almost every one of them were discovered to be prescribed and on those psychotropic drugs.

Want to know what's funny? Well, funny in a sad way. All of the drugs they were prescribed were banned on the board. They were just little asteriks in the list.

Sadly, we're left to discuss the issue under mainstream terms.
Like Obama said, just take a pill… That’s socialized medicine

There is no such thing as a black person with mental illness

Any crime of this sort that they commit is due to their genetics or something -- but mentally, they are super-human and don't suffer mental illness..

So I have been told....

Any crime of this sort that they commit is due to their genetics or something -- but mentally, they are super-human and don't suffer mental illness..

So I have been told....
The rule is if a Black person does a mass shooting its due to genetics. If a white person does it the poor guy suffers from mental illness. At least thats what I heard.

Must be a lot of crazy white guys out there.

Something else I'm reminded of in addition to my previous response to your thought on it, back in '08 and '12 when some of us were workng on Ron's campaigns, we found that he received more money from active duty military personnel than all other candidates combined. Ron, of course, ran on bringing our troops home and building more bases here. Real national defense. Real defense spending.

His glock has an extended magazine- so instead of holding ten bullets it probably held twenty or something like that. Lean mean human killing machine. Unless you’re dropping out of a helicopter getting ready to ice Osama Bin Laden put a ban on that fucking garbage right there. For fucks sake so many families ripped apart. So sad
Yes, banning will totally solve the problem. :rolleyes: Maybe we should ban all drugs too? That always seems to work.

So I have been told....
The rule is if a Black person does a mass shooting its due to genetics. If a white person does it the poor guy suffers from mental illness. At least thats what I heard.

Must be a lot of crazy white guys out there.

Which mental illness isn't genetic?

Yes, banning will totally solve the problem. :rolleyes: Maybe we should ban all drugs too? That always seems to work.
Read the post you dumb fuck. Extended magazines are what I’m referring to. Not the pistol.

Forum List

Back