12 Dumbest Reactions

The US certainly can leave the Paris Accord but not easily as the far right believes.

Scientific American points out that "HOW QUICKLY COULD TRUMP EXIT? Could Trump Simply Withdraw U.S. from Paris Climate Agreement?
The international law requirements are somewhat complicated. One of the reasons Obama helped usher the deal into force early this year is because that meant that any country that was a party to the agreement couldn’t leave until it completed a four-year withdrawal process. Michael Wara, an environmental law professor at the Stanford Law School, said Trump could use his office to issue an executive communication removing the United States from Paris, but even if he did that, the United States would still be a party for four years and could be subject to its legally binding procedural commitments.

If the United States failed to meet its obligations, which are being negotiated starting now at the U.N. climate conference underway in Marrakech, Morocco, it would be breaking international law.

The United States could take a shortcut and exit the UNFCCC, a move that could be likely, given Trump’s criticisms of the U.N. body. That could be done in one year rather than four, and would result in leaving Paris, as well. Or Trump’s administration could send observers to monitor negotiations but not participate in them and refuse to carry through on Obama’s nationally determined contribution pledge to cut carbon dioxide emissions 26 to 28 percent compared with 2005 levels by 2025."

NPR has a good read at Trump Will Decide If U.S. Should Withdraw From Climate Accord.

We don't go by international law ..you panzy ass French surrender monkey

The international law requirements are somewhat complicate

Cater put solar panels on the White House (Reagan had them removed). One saw the future - one lived in the past.

Solar Panels have NOT become 'the future' to the extent Liberals declared they would be...much like how US coastal cities have not been flooded, polar bears have not drowned, and the horrific hurricane seasons due to Global Warming have not happened as the Liberals foretold.

Again, when Al Gore sells his mansion, moves into a 2,000 square foot home, buys / drives a hybrid, and flies commercial I will listen to anything he has to say when he lectures us about how WE need to change our lifestyles and sacrifice & worship at the alter of 'Climate Change'.
You are the type of person who knows smoking is bad for you but does it anyway because some movie star does. What a child you are. Rich people don't live in 2,000 square feet.

My friend, you SERIOUSLY have a reading comprehension problem. No wonder snowflakes just listen to what they are told by Hollywood and Liberals - they can't read for themselves so they have to rely on what they are told. :p

Get someone to read what I wrote to you and have them explain it, snowflake. :p

The 12 Dumbest Reactions to Trump Quitting the Paris Climate Accord [Updated!]

Obama is only one of the libs having a complete meltdown...

"Barack Obama, breaking again with the tradition of erstwhile presidents refraining from attacking their successors, channeled his inner Miss Cleo, arguing he knows what the future holds, and Trump's decision means America now "joins a handful of nations that reject the future." (Obama's prophesy, for those wondering, foretells a "low-carbon" world that showers wealth upon fellow believers.)"
Rejecting the future is hardly a shock when most of you - live in the past.
It is the liberals who still live in the past, they believe in windmills and solar. Both ancient ways, while combustion engines, and turbines have created so much wealth, that it has lifted many out of poverty. Lifted out of REAL poverty, where the most poor in other countries, don't have
1. Washer and dryer.
2. cellphone with free minutes.
3. 2 cars
4. ebt card that provides meals without having to work.
5. healthcare where all they have to do is walk into an emergency room and get free service(while working people have to pick up the bill).
6. internet and tv services for free, while those of the working class, have to pay extra in taxes on their internet and tv bills.
US citizens went to war against an oppressive liberal government back in 1776, because their taxes were too high(about 3%). There will be a breaking point again, and the liberals are going to rue the day....
Believing in using energy you don't have to pay for. Boy, that's just nuts right?
I pay my bill every month.
Wouldn't it be better if you had no bill (or they paid you)?

"Barack Obama, breaking again with the tradition of erstwhile presidents refraining from attacking their successors, channeled his inner Miss Cleo, arguing he knows what the future holds, and Trump's decision means America now "joins a handful of nations that reject the future." (Obama's prophesy, for those wondering, foretells a "low-carbon" world that showers wealth upon fellow believers.)"
I'll always reject a future in which the world bleeds the US dry.

The US certainly can leave the Paris Accord but not easily as the far right believes.

Scientific American points out that "HOW QUICKLY COULD TRUMP EXIT? Could Trump Simply Withdraw U.S. from Paris Climate Agreement?
The international law requirements are somewhat complicated. One of the reasons Obama helped usher the deal into force early this year is because that meant that any country that was a party to the agreement couldn’t leave until it completed a four-year withdrawal process. Michael Wara, an environmental law professor at the Stanford Law School, said Trump could use his office to issue an executive communication removing the United States from Paris, but even if he did that, the United States would still be a party for four years and could be subject to its legally binding procedural commitments.

If the United States failed to meet its obligations, which are being negotiated starting now at the U.N. climate conference underway in Marrakech, Morocco, it would be breaking international law.

The United States could take a shortcut and exit the UNFCCC, a move that could be likely, given Trump’s criticisms of the U.N. body. That could be done in one year rather than four, and would result in leaving Paris, as well. Or Trump’s administration could send observers to monitor negotiations but not participate in them and refuse to carry through on Obama’s nationally determined contribution pledge to cut carbon dioxide emissions 26 to 28 percent compared with 2005 levels by 2025."

NPR has a good read at Trump Will Decide If U.S. Should Withdraw From Climate Accord.

We don't go by international law ..you panzy ass French surrender monkey

The international law requirements are somewhat complicate
Neither does - North Korea. Good work.

We've been bleeding them dry - for decades.

Cater put solar panels on the White House (Reagan had them removed). One saw the future - one lived in the past.

Solar Panels have NOT become 'the future' to the extent Liberals declared they would be...much like how US coastal cities have not been flooded, polar bears have not drowned, and the horrific hurricane seasons due to Global Warming have not happened as the Liberals foretold.

Again, when Al Gore sells his mansion, moves into a 2,000 square foot home, buys / drives a hybrid, and flies commercial I will listen to anything he has to say when he lectures us about how WE need to change our lifestyles and sacrifice & worship at the alter of 'Climate Change'.
You are the type of person who knows smoking is bad for you but does it anyway because some movie star does. What a child you are. Rich people don't live in 2,000 square feet.

My friend, you SERIOUSLY have a reading comprehension problem. No wonder snowflakes just listen to what they are told by Hollywood and Liberals - they can't read for themselves so they have to rely on what they are told. :p

Al Gore says you can save a lot of money by driving a hybrid. You say, fuck that, I don't want to save money - I want to drive what he (the rich guy) drives. What a child you are.

A perfect example of ignorance. You let Me know when the trade deficit tips in our favor and against the rest of the world.

It is the liberals who still live in the past, they believe in windmills and solar. Both ancient ways, while combustion engines, and turbines have created so much wealth, that it has lifted many out of poverty. Lifted out of REAL poverty, where the most poor in other countries, don't have
1. Washer and dryer.
3. 2 cars
5. healthcare where all they have to do is walk into an emergency room and get free service(while working people have to pick up the bill).
6. internet and tv services for free, while those of the working class, have to pay extra in taxes on their internet and tv bills.
US citizens went to war against an oppressive liberal government back in 1776, because their taxes were too high(about 3%). There will be a breaking point again, and the liberals are going to rue the day....
Believing in using energy you don't have to pay for. Boy, that's just nuts right?
Having to pay taxes so some solar company can go bankrupt with my tax dollars, just sounds nuts right?
Solyndra Bankruptcy: Solar Panel Company Won't Pay Back Most Of Its $527 Million Government Loan | HuffPost
Solyndra Bankruptcy: Solar Panel Company Won’t Pay Back Most Of Its $527 Million Government Loan

Al Gore says you can save a lot of money by driving a hybrid. You say, fuck that, I don't want to save money - I want to drive what he (the rich guy) drives. What a child you are.
An asshole whose carbon footprint is a thousand times larger than that average American really has no right to tell anyone anything with regard to energy.

A perfect example of ignorance. You let Me know when the trade deficit tips in our favor and against the rest of the world.
And just how will that happen when they have less regulated economies, cheaper labor (and therefore worse lives and more pollution)?
Are you excited to live like a Chinese factory worker?

You do know that those batteries in the hybrid when have to be changed will cost up to 3,000 dollars. unless you sell the car, your savings in gas will be eaten up by that future cost.
Hybrid battery cost
Between $2,000 and $3,000
So, how much can you expect to pay for a replacement hybrid battery? "The best ballpark figure is between $2,000 and $3,000, although battery packs can be found much cheaper in junkyards that have wrecked hybrids," Berman said.
How much does it cost to replace a hybrid battery ? - Auto
auto.howstuffworks.com/fuel-efficiency/hybrid-technology/hybrid-battery-cost1.htm

Then drive a clown car fag ...what do we care?

Is that why I have Solar Panels and went all LED lights, you phucking moron?
Have issues reading English?
I have issues paying taxes to other nations, retard.

So you believe the lies Trump told yesterday when he announced the withdrawal? Only a complete idiot believes anything Donald says without fact checking.

1. Washer and dryer.
3. 2 cars
Having to pay taxes so some solar company can go bankrupt with my tax dollars, just sounds nuts right?
Solyndra Bankruptcy: Solar Panel Company Won't Pay Back Most Of Its $527 Million Government Loan | HuffPost
Solyndra Bankruptcy: Solar Panel Company Won’t Pay Back Most Of Its $527 Million Government Loan
527 million is what the Pentagon spends on breath mints. Get real and deal with the fact that because it was subsidized China is now kicking our asses on an industry we invented but refused to support and now we've lost another technology of the future to other nations.

Also try fitting a family of 6 in a hybrid that gets 40 miles to the gallon, but a 7 passage van with a combustion engine sits 6 comfortably and gets almost 30 miles a gallon. 2 hybrids use up more gas splitting 3 persons per car, while 1 van can carry everyone for less cost.

Then drive a clown car fag ...what do we care?

If I had a normal life I would. They save money (and are good for the environment). I rented one in CA and it was terrific once I learned how to start the damn thing.

1. Washer and dryer.
3. 2 cars
I pay my bill every month.
Wouldn't it be better if you had no bill (or they paid you)?
No. They provide a service I want so I am willing to work in order to pay them. I'm a capitalist.

Also try fitting a family of 6 in a hybrid that gets 40 miles to the gallon, but a 7 passage van with a combustion engine sits 6 comfortably and gets almost 30 miles a gallon. 2 hybrids use up more gas splitting 3 persons per car, while 1 van can carry everyone for less cost.
Did I suggests one for the church choir? Ah, no. They aren't school buses either.

Is that why I have Solar Panels and went all LED lights, you phucking moron?
Have issues reading English?
I have issues paying taxes to other nations, retard.

So you believe the lies Trump told yesterday when he announced the withdrawal? Only a complete idiot believes anything Donald says without fact checking.
If Obama's deal was so great, why didn't he present the idea to the Congress and Senate to get it ratified and put into law, so the next guy couldn't with phone and pen remove said deal? Because Obama knew that it would never go through because of the TRANFER of wealth. It used to amaze me how stupid a liberal is, but of late, seeing what comes out of public education(Indoctrination) I just no longer am amazed.

Forum List

Back