12 Dumbest Reactions

The 12 Dumbest Reactions to Trump Quitting the Paris Climate Accord [Updated!]

Obama is only one of the libs having a complete meltdown...

"Barack Obama, breaking again with the tradition of erstwhile presidents refraining from attacking their successors, channeled his inner Miss Cleo, arguing he knows what the future holds, and Trump's decision means America now "joins a handful of nations that reject the future." (Obama's prophesy, for those wondering, foretells a "low-carbon" world that showers wealth upon fellow believers.)"
Rejecting the future is hardly a shock when most of you - live in the past.
I'll always reject a future in which the world bleeds the US dry.
We've been bleeding them dry - for decades.
A perfect example of ignorance. You let Me know when the trade deficit tips in our favor and against the rest of the world.
And just how will that happen when they have less regulated economies, cheaper labor (and therefore worse lives and more pollution)?
Are you excited to live like a Chinese factory worker?
What does that have to do with the fact that we are NOT bleeding them dry, but this farce of an accord will bleed us severely? I'm not sure what country you're from, but it would be nice if you started telling the truth.

Now, have a good day.

What the government welfare checks don't pay you enough on the reservation?

Lay off the fire water maybe you can save up enough.

It is the liberals who still live in the past, they believe in windmills and solar. Both ancient ways, while combustion engines, and turbines have created so much wealth, that it has lifted many out of poverty. Lifted out of REAL poverty, where the most poor in other countries, don't have
1. Washer and dryer.
2. cellphone with free minutes.
3. 2 cars
4. ebt card that provides meals without having to work.
5. healthcare where all they have to do is walk into an emergency room and get free service(while working people have to pick up the bill).
6. internet and tv services for free, while those of the working class, have to pay extra in taxes on their internet and tv bills.
US citizens went to war against an oppressive liberal government back in 1776, because their taxes were too high(about 3%). There will be a breaking point again, and the liberals are going to rue the day....
Believing in using energy you don't have to pay for. Boy, that's just nuts right?
I pay my bill every month.
Wouldn't it be better if you had no bill (or they paid you)?
No. They provide a service I want so I am willing to work in order to pay them. I'm a capitalist.
A good capitalist doesn't spend money he doesn't have to when there are better (cheaper even in the long-term) solutions. Let's not upgrade the factory, Bob, I like pay more than they guys across the street. (who are eating our lunch). Great idea.

A perfect example of ignorance. You let Me know when the trade deficit tips in our favor and against the rest of the world.
And just how will that happen when they have less regulated economies, cheaper labor (and therefore worse lives and more pollution)?
What does that have to do with the fact that we are NOT bleeding them dry, but this farce of an accord will bleed us severely? I'm not sure what country you're from, but it would be nice if you started telling the truth.

Now, have a good day.
We have been ripping off the world for decades. Payback time, bitches.

"Barack Obama, breaking again with the tradition of erstwhile presidents refraining from attacking their successors, channeled his inner Miss Cleo, arguing he knows what the future holds, and Trump's decision means America now "joins a handful of nations that reject the future." (Obama's prophesy, for those wondering, foretells a "low-carbon" world that showers wealth upon fellow believers.)"
Is that why I have Solar Panels and went all LED lights, you phucking moron?
Have issues reading English?
I have issues paying taxes to other nations, retard.

So you believe the lies Trump told yesterday when he announced the withdrawal? Only a complete idiot believes anything Donald says without fact checking.

Sooo tell us in your words what was the Paris accord about?

Now, have a good day.

You dumn fuck , news flash Trump pulled out ..

Cater put solar panels on the White House (Reagan had them removed). One saw the future - one lived in the past.

Solar Panels have NOT become 'the future' to the extent Liberals declared they would be...much like how US coastal cities have not been flooded, polar bears have not drowned, and the horrific hurricane seasons due to Global Warming have not happened as the Liberals foretold.

Again, when Al Gore sells his mansion, moves into a 2,000 square foot home, buys / drives a hybrid, and flies commercial I will listen to anything he has to say when he lectures us about how WE need to change our lifestyles and sacrifice & worship at the alter of 'Climate Change'.
You are the type of person who knows smoking is bad for you but does it anyway because some movie star does. What a child you are. Rich people don't live in 2,000 square feet.

My friend, you SERIOUSLY have a reading comprehension problem. No wonder snowflakes just listen to what they are told by Hollywood and Liberals - they can't read for themselves so they have to rely on what they are told. :p

Get someone to read what I wrote to you and have them explain it, snowflake. :p
Al Gore says you can save a lot of money by driving a hybrid. You say, fuck that, I don't want to save money - I want to drive what he (the rich guy) drives. What a child you are.
An asshole whose carbon footprint is a thousand times larger than that average American really has no right to tell anyone anything with regard to energy.
The "average" American is a moron - like you. You' can't separate the message from the messenger. My doctor says crack is bad for you but he drinks wine so - I guess I'll do crack. He can't tell me what to do - I'm a child (in a man's body).

Now, have a good day.

You dumn fuck , news flash Trump pulled out ..

I know he did, moron. meaning the US now has the same standing in the world on this issues as - Syria.

The "average" American is a moron

Thank you, Mr. Gruber', for continuing to demonstrate the Democratic Party / Liberal Elitist attitude that have cost the Democrats 1,000+ elections,back-to-back historic record-setting election losses, and why they will continue to lose even more.

The "average" American is a moron

Thank you, Mr. Gruber', for continuing to demonstrate the Democratic Party / Liberal Elitist attitude that have cost the Democrats 1,000+ elections,back-to-back historic record-setting election losses, and why they will continue to lose even more.
If you have to become a moron to win (or get their votes) - don't.

upload_2017-6-2_6-6-28.jpeg

Solar Panels have NOT become 'the future' to the extent Liberals declared they would be...much like how US coastal cities have not been flooded, polar bears have not drowned, and the horrific hurricane seasons due to Global Warming have not happened as the Liberals foretold.

Again, when Al Gore sells his mansion, moves into a 2,000 square foot home, buys / drives a hybrid, and flies commercial I will listen to anything he has to say when he lectures us about how WE need to change our lifestyles and sacrifice & worship at the alter of 'Climate Change'.
You are the type of person who knows smoking is bad for you but does it anyway because some movie star does. What a child you are. Rich people don't live in 2,000 square feet.

My friend, you SERIOUSLY have a reading comprehension problem. No wonder snowflakes just listen to what they are told by Hollywood and Liberals - they can't read for themselves so they have to rely on what they are told. :p

Al Gore says you can save a lot of money by driving a hybrid. You say, fuck that, I don't want to save money - I want to drive what he (the rich guy) drives. What a child you are.
An asshole whose carbon footprint is a thousand times larger than that average American really has no right to tell anyone anything with regard to energy.
The "average" American is a moron - like you. You' can't separate the message from the messenger. My doctor says crack is bad for you but he drinks wine so - I guess I'll do crack. He can't tell me what to do - I'm a child (in a man's body).

So you have mommy issues, you need to be told what to do and have mommy change your diapers also

The US certainly can leave the Paris Accord but not easily as the far right believes.

Scientific American points out that "HOW QUICKLY COULD TRUMP EXIT? Could Trump Simply Withdraw U.S. from Paris Climate Agreement?
The international law requirements are somewhat complicated. One of the reasons Obama helped usher the deal into force early this year is because that meant that any country that was a party to the agreement couldn’t leave until it completed a four-year withdrawal process. Michael Wara, an environmental law professor at the Stanford Law School, said Trump could use his office to issue an executive communication removing the United States from Paris, but even if he did that, the United States would still be a party for four years and could be subject to its legally binding procedural commitments.

If the United States failed to meet its obligations, which are being negotiated starting now at the U.N. climate conference underway in Marrakech, Morocco, it would be breaking international law.

The United States could take a shortcut and exit the UNFCCC, a move that could be likely, given Trump’s criticisms of the U.N. body. That could be done in one year rather than four, and would result in leaving Paris, as well. Or Trump’s administration could send observers to monitor negotiations but not participate in them and refuse to carry through on Obama’s nationally determined contribution pledge to cut carbon dioxide emissions 26 to 28 percent compared with 2005 levels by 2025."

NPR has a good read at Trump Will Decide If U.S. Should Withdraw From Climate Accord.
We don't go by international law ..you panzy ass French surrender monkey The international law requirements are somewhat complicate
The which you do not understand. Remember you did not serve, so you have little skin in this game. Our national word is only as good as it is accepted internationally.

I wonder how much money Obama and the rest of the Liberal elites are going to lose from stealing the US tax dollars they planned to abscond, if the Paris plan had gone through. When you look at what Obama just purchased and WALLED, you can bet some of those tax dollars were going to go into that LARGE CO2 footprint house. Will Obama regret his decision, God I pray that Obama overstepped his finances and gets foreclosed on.
Obama Attacked Trump's Wall While in Europe, But Didn't Notice This MAJOR Problem!
Obama’s Personal Wall Around His House is Complete
It’s been said that if liberals didn’t have double standards, they wouldn’t have any standards at all, and that’s at full display on the border debate.

If he gets impeached it probably will.

The US certainly can leave the Paris Accord but not easily as the far right believes.

Scientific American points out that "HOW QUICKLY COULD TRUMP EXIT? Could Trump Simply Withdraw U.S. from Paris Climate Agreement?
The international law requirements are somewhat complicated. One of the reasons Obama helped usher the deal into force early this year is because that meant that any country that was a party to the agreement couldn’t leave until it completed a four-year withdrawal process. Michael Wara, an environmental law professor at the Stanford Law School, said Trump could use his office to issue an executive communication removing the United States from Paris, but even if he did that, the United States would still be a party for four years and could be subject to its legally binding procedural commitments.

If the United States failed to meet its obligations, which are being negotiated starting now at the U.N. climate conference underway in Marrakech, Morocco, it would be breaking international law.

The United States could take a shortcut and exit the UNFCCC, a move that could be likely, given Trump’s criticisms of the U.N. body. That could be done in one year rather than four, and would result in leaving Paris, as well. Or Trump’s administration could send observers to monitor negotiations but not participate in them and refuse to carry through on Obama’s nationally determined contribution pledge to cut carbon dioxide emissions 26 to 28 percent compared with 2005 levels by 2025."

NPR has a good read at Trump Will Decide If U.S. Should Withdraw From Climate Accord.
We don't go by international law ..you panzy ass French surrender monkey The international law requirements are somewhat complicate
The which you do not understand. Remember you did not serve, so you have little skin in this game. Our national word is only as good as it is accepted internationally.

I have huge skin in this game i pay taxes and know the Paris accord is a Ponzi scheme, it is a feel good Pat on your back for idiots that are affraid of natural variations..

All the Paris accord was .....well a publicly stunt.

Get the fuck out of here with your talking points from the demofags underground

So you have mommy issues, you need to be told what to do and have mommy change your diapers also

I don't have mommy issues - you do. Mommy said don't touch (but you did anyway because you see the world as a child does).

I have huge skin in this game i pay taxes and know the Paris accord is a Ponzi scheme, it is a feel good Pat on your back for idiots that our affraid of natural variations..

All the Paris accord was .well a publicly stunt.
Who, in this case, is Ponzi? Do you know what one actually is or are you just repeating what you've been told by Limbaugh?

Forum List

Back