Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Toldja.

Addictive
Carcinogen
Schizophrenia
Let’s let anyone use it!

"Cannabis withdrawal syndrome is a highly disabling condition," said Hasin, who is also a professor in the Department of Psychiatry. "The syndrome's shared symptoms with depressive and anxiety disorders call for clinician awareness of cannabis withdrawal symptoms and the factors associated with it to promote more effective treatment among frequent cannabis users."

One in ten frequent pot users experience withdrawal symptoms

Toldja.

Addictive
Carcinogen
Schizophrenia
Let’s let anyone use it!

"Cannabis withdrawal syndrome is a highly disabling condition," said Hasin, who is also a professor in the Department of Psychiatry. "The syndrome's shared symptoms with depressive and anxiety disorders call for clinician awareness of cannabis withdrawal symptoms and the factors associated with it to promote more effective treatment among frequent cannabis users."

and all frequent cigarette smokers,and cocaine users and alcoholics all experience withdrawal symptoms...

100 percent of the people, if they drink something on the order of a case a day for 2 weeks straight and then suddenly stop, will experience DT's.

If only 10 percent of marijuana smokers MIGHT experience something like that, then sign me up for smoking marijuana.

BTW.................used to smoke cigarettes and marijuana, but when I decided to start riding my bicycle again, quit smoking cigarettes because they cut my wind down too much, but continued to smoke marijuana.

Guess what? At 54, on my last physical, my O2 uptake was at 98 percent. Not bad for an old man.

Folks that stop drinking soda pop have withdrawals. Get over yourself. Must be bucking for the most OP awards there, huh 2020?

Toldja.

Addictive
Carcinogen
Schizophrenia
Let’s let anyone use it!

10% is quite low, imagine if they smoked the weed in the 1960's when it was far less potent...…...

Toldja.

Addictive
Carcinogen
Schizophrenia
Let’s let anyone use it!

No doubt. I knew a boy that failed a piss test and ended up half way back into jail because he couldn't leave the pot alone. Not to mention the millions of dollars NFL athletes lose because of how addictive it is.

Still I think it should be legal.

Now you should have a 1 in 10,000 chance of the death penalty for being caught driving drunk or stoned. Both seem part of the human condition though and should be legal.

"The researchers found frequency of use in a week was not significantly associated with withdrawal symptoms, but number of joints smoked per day was significantly associated with the symptoms. For those who smoked more than six joints a day, 26 percent said they experienced CWS."

More than six joints a day? Individually? :auiqs.jpg:

No wonder. When I smoked, I had three/four hits after work, and not every day That was it. Never had withdrawal of any kind.

I don't think I ever smoked a whole joint's worth in one sitting.

100 percent of the people, if they drink something on the order of a case a day for 2 weeks straight and then suddenly stop, will experience DT's.

If only 10 percent of marijuana smokers MIGHT experience something like that, then sign me up for smoking marijuana.

BTW.................used to smoke cigarettes and marijuana, but when I decided to start riding my bicycle again, quit smoking cigarettes because they cut my wind down too much, but continued to smoke marijuana.

Guess what? At 54, on my last physical, my O2 uptake was at 98 percent. Not bad for an old man.
You are Bad Ass!

Toldja.

Addictive
Carcinogen
Schizophrenia
Let’s let anyone use it!

No doubt. I knew a boy that failed a piss test and ended up half way back into jail because he couldn't leave the pot alone. Not to mention the millions of dollars NFL athletes lose because of how addictive it is.

Now you should have a 1 in 10,000 chance of the death penalty for being caught driving drunk or stoned. Both seem part of the human condition though and should be legal.

Marijuana isn't physically addictive. Granted, it can be mentally addictive, but then again, so can shopping, gambling, exercise, people, etc.

And, I'm on the side of the NFL players who want to be allowed to use marijuana. Why? Because marijuana has many of the pain relieving properties of many drugs without the side effects or addictive properties of opiates.

Cannabis is far safer than many prescription drugs on the market today.

Toldja.

Addictive
Carcinogen
Schizophrenia
Let’s let anyone use it!

Marijuana isn't physically addictive. Granted, it can be mentally addictive, but then again, so can shopping, gambling, exercise, people, etc.

And, I'm on the side of the NFL players who want to be allowed to use marijuana. Why? Because marijuana has many of the pain relieving properties of many drugs without the side effects or addictive properties of opiates.

Something about pot is sooo addictive people end up in jail and lose millions of dollars to smoke a joint.

Then again, I can't leave the jelly beans alone.

No argument from me that prescription drugs are dangerous!

"The researchers found frequency of use in a week was not significantly associated with withdrawal symptoms, but number of joints smoked per day was significantly associated with the symptoms. For those who smoked more than six joints a day, 26 percent said they experienced CWS."

No wonder. When I smoked, I had three/four hits after work, and not every day That was it. Never had withdrawal of any kind.

You know, I have a water pipe that I use at home. One joint from a 420 shop will fill the bowl 3 times. Generally, I only have 1 - 3 bowls over the course of a day. Hit it a couple of times, let it be for an hour or two, take another couple of rips, let it be.

yea 6 a day is pretty dam heavy for one person....

Toldja.

Addictive
Carcinogen
Schizophrenia
Let’s let anyone use it!

You are anti science.

You know, I have a water pipe that I use at home. One joint from a 420 shop will fill the bowl 3 times. Generally, I only have 1 - 3 bowls over the course of a day. Hit it a couple of times, let it be for an hour or two, take another couple of rips, let it be.
One of the 12%

Forum List

Back