12 Monkeys. Do you feel fine?

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
As I write this I am listening to REM’s song. I know and you soon will that this really is the end of the world as we know it. I let my mind drift back to 1973. I was in a rock band and had hair down to my waist. I missed Woodstock so like many others I made amends by calling in sick to work on Friday July 27th and with about fifty friends rode my Honda 350 twin with my wife on the back in a caravan covering the 300 miles to Watkins Glen to attend the Summer Jam Rock Concert.

There were 600,000 souls there and it set a Guinness record at the time. We got separated from our friends when we got there and spent three days meeting people and bartering for food with a soccer-ball sized bag of top grade weed I had in my knapsack. It was magical, it was a golden age and we will cherish the memories forever.

I do not see anything like that happening again in my lifetime, my children’s, or grandchildren’s. Something evil has been unleashed into this world. Nothing is going to be the same as it was and if you think differently you are deluding yourselves. I see no hugs or handshakes. I see no kisses for little ones. I see disaster ahead for the airline and hospitality industries, national sports, and amusement parks. I see middle class lifestyles disappearing, I see crime on all levels increasing. I see 12 monkeys.

It really is the end of the world as we know it. Do you feel fine?

Cant you see my avatar ? If not buy some glasses and then follow the instructions

As I write this I am listening to REM’s song. I know and you soon will that this really is the end of the world as we know it. I let my mind drift back to 1973. I was in a rock band and had hair down to my waist. I missed Woodstock so like many others I made amends by calling in sick to work on Friday July 27th and with about fifty friends rode my Honda 350 twin with my wife on the back in a caravan covering the 300 miles to Watkins Glen to attend the Summer Jam Rock Concert.

There were 600,000 souls there and it set a Guinness record at the time. We got separated from our friends when we got there and spent three days meeting people and bartering for food with a soccer-ball sized bag of top grade weed I had in my knapsack. It was magical, it was a golden age and we will cherish the memories forever.

I do not see anything like that happening again in my lifetime, my children’s, or grandchildren’s. Something evil has been unleashed into this world. Nothing is going to be the same as it was and if you think differently you are deluding yourselves. I see no hugs or handshakes. I see no kisses for little ones. I see disaster ahead for the airline and hospitality industries, national sports, and amusement parks. I see middle class lifestyles disappearing, I see crime on all levels increasing. I see 12 monkeys.

It really is the end of the world as we know it. Do you feel fine?

It all makes sense now. (-:

Actually, I DO feel fine. I haven't had any alcohol in a month and a half because I developed diabetes. I feel better and my thinking process is DEFINITELY better and clearer. I feel as fine as a healthy and fit monkey!

Forum List

Back