12 Of 16 years, America has been run by Obama-influenced or controlled Democratic governments. So who are they blaming for USAs ills?

Yep and look at the death and destruction in the world and at home... I think we have had enough of Obama.... and I bet I'm not alone.... plus what he is doing is called treason.... punishable by death....

Not only have Americans standard of living declined, but the West is facing multiple wars and Chinas power has skyrocketed as they bide their time before they attack Taiwan.

Many want to make this 16 of the last 20 years.

Why?
Why don't you blame Republican policies that consistently take money out of workers pockets and put them into the CEO's pay or the shareholders?

51.5 million jobs have been added since January 1989 and roughly 1.3 million of them were created while a Republican president sat in the White House.

CEO pay since 1978 to now went up 1322% and our pay only went up 18%. Why? Because labor lost it's seat at the table. Do you really want to pay workers more? Then you have to pay the CEO's less.

Yep and look at the death and destruction in the world and at home... I think we have had enough of Obama.... and I bet I'm not alone.... plus what he is doing is called treason.... punishable by death....
You're not alone. 45% of Americans are just as dumb as you.

And remember, what percentage of Americans that vote GOP are rich? Half of you? From Trump to Ben Carson to Kaitlyn Jenner. Remember suckers, they're doing great. So why do you vote for their economic policies if you aren't benefitting from them? It's WEIRD.

Not only have Americans standard of living declined, but the West is facing multiple wars and Chinas power has skyrocketed as they bide their time before they attack Taiwan.

Why?
Obama has not influenced or ran the Biden administration. Stop reading that racist right wing bullshit. Our standard of living has not declined, China gained power during Trump since he got his ass kicked trying to wage a trade war with China. The west has aways faced multiple wars. But the wars in Israel and Ukraine are not the fault of Biden. Biden didn't cause Hamas to do what they did, and Biden didn't make Putin invade Ukraine. So if you have a problem with these things go visit Trudeau and stop advocating for America to vote for an autocrat who will start WW3.

Why did Canada who is our neighbor not have near the number of deaths and infections from COVID that we had? Why did Mexico, another neighbor have far fewer deaths and infections from COVID than we had? What was the difference between these countries and ours?

Both countries did not have Trump leading them.

If it's proven that Obama has been calling the shots as pseudo-president he should be tried for Treason and EXECUTED.
:evil:

If it's proven that Obama has been calling the shots as pseudo-president he should be tried for Treason and EXECUTED.
:evil:
Right now Trump has been calling the shots for the Republicans on congress. He is the one who told congress to stop the border bill. Therefore he should be tried for treason and EXECUTED.

Why don't you blame Republican policies that consistently take money out of workers pockets and put them into the CEO's pay or the shareholders?

The point of thread is that the Republicans haven't been in power for 12 of the past 16 years so why are you blaming the party thats out of power?

51.5 million jobs have been added since January 1989 and roughly 1.3 million of them were created while a Republican president sat in the White House.

Presidents don't create or lose jobs.
CEO pay since 1978 to now went up 1322% and our pay only went up 18%. Why? Because labor lost it's seat at the table. Do you really want to pay workers more? Then you have to pay the CEO's less.

If you took the CEO's pay at Walmart and reduced it to zero you could increase all the workers' pay by a couple cents. Math is hard I know.

The point of thread is that the Republicans haven't been in power for 12 of the past 16 years so why are you blaming the party thats out of power?

If you took the CEO's pay at Walmart and reduced it to zero you could increase all the workers' pay by a couple cents. Math is hard I know.
Hey, 50 to 1. That includes Bush's 8 years and Trump's 4. 12 years. We had 20 years. And we created 50 million jobs you ONE!!! Any way you slice it.

Knowing this, I'm voting for a Democrat.

Because 12 of the last 16 years have been dem policies

The only time we saw real wage growth was those 4 years of trump

There have been 24 years in this century. Republicans have been ini charge for 12. Both times republicans left office the US was in dire straits because of Republican policy. Democrats have had to clean up Republican messes each time.

So now Presidents don't create or lose jobs, unless it's Trump.

Actually if you took away the stock options and reduced executive pay to 50,000 per year, that would increase workers pay a lot more than a few cents.

Last edited:
Right now Trump has been calling the shots for the Republicans on congress. He is the one who told congress to stop the border bill. Therefore he should be tried for treason and EXECUTED.
Not the same thing, retard. :eusa_hand:

Why?

Why has your standard of living declined? Before you answer

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

Don't want to believe them?

The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”

The U.S. government responded to the crisis with policies implemented during the Trump and Biden administrations to provide fiscal stimulus to the economy and relief to those affected by the global disaster.

Why?

How is the rail strike in your country coming along?

Because 12 of the last 16 years have been dem policies

The only time we saw real wage growth was those 4 years of trump

I've already shown you that since 1978, CEO pay went up 1322% and our pay only went up 18%. Suddenly you care?

And I bet you anything that you are factoring in rich people when you come up with your wage growth numbers.

I mean, look how great we all did on Biden's start From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

There have been 24 yearsin this century. Republicans have been ini charge for 12, Both tmes republicans eft office the UA was in dire straits because of Repubican poicy. Democrats have had to clean up Repubican messes each time.

So now Presidents don't create or lose jobs, unless its Trump.

Actually if you took away the stock options and reduced executive pay to 50,000 per year, that would increase workers pay a lot more than a few cents.
But we are dealing with today, and 12 of the last 16 the dems have ruined things

Forum List

Back