12 officials indicted for voter fraud or Let's guess which party they belong

Which Party ?

• Democrat

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Republican

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
There you have it usmb veiwers.

If you vote republican you vote for cheating right from the top.

Here in the Chicagoland area the advertise jobs on Craigslist that pay people who pay people to vote democrat...

The ads read: "work for social justice."

I applied for one just out of curiosity and the person who talked with me pretty much asserted it was a "grass roots effort" to get democrats retained by "any means necessary.."

ACORN still exists - That's what these organizations are..

My alleged job was to register anyone possible to the point of debate or confrontation..

I couldn't even believe what I was hearing... It pretty much amounted to bullying or guilting those who have no political affiliation into voting democrat..

★★ACTIVIST JOBS TO FIGHT BIG AGRIBUSINESS★★ $10-$15/HR

That is a perfect example...

Although that is certainly an OWS Chicago advertisement..

Last edited:
all they have is lies and racists like tank

Of course everyone is a racist that doesn't agree with your progressive talking points...

Soon enough you will be claiming we're all brainwashed by Fox News..

Then you will blame Bush for a bunch of shit..

You're quite predictable - all progressives are predictable.

school board elections dont get people killed in wars do they?

The second link in the second post I can not speak to because the link is bad.

Now I accept the news story of the first one and see it as fact that there very likely may be ( pending court outcomes) some vote fraud going on in that county.

Now does that mean you are now willing to accept the court documented cases of republican eletions fraud that shows that fraud from the VERY TOP of the republican party?

I bet not one of you will accept the cold hard evidence and admitt that the republican party has cheated in elections for decades.

If you want to prove you will please post the simple post "I know for a fact that the republican party has cheated in elections for decades".

Thanks for your honesty

I dealt with this idiots story.

Why are you lying?

I love how you argue with yourself.........
Quotes herself to support her blathering with more blathering.

Please try to stay on topic, TDM.

One can only hope. Where is she today?

Probably getting some free food at a OWS protest

Could be. But from what I've seen of OWS people she probably showed up hoping to get laid.

Maybe she's the ugly aggressive drunk OWS bitch that claimed she was kicked in the stomach and pepper sprayed by cops which forced a miscarriage without any prior evidence she was pregnant in the first place..

Sounds like an assertion TM would make..

http://www.google.com/search?q=Jenn....,cf.osb&fp=1839fa08bbbb4bfc&biw=1280&bih=552

http://mynorthwest.com/11/582967/Police-Pregnant-Occupy-protestor-tried-to-lure-children

The best part is these pro-choice fucks attempt to pretend they're all of a sudden pro-life..

This liars own foster mother is calling bullshit...

I call bullshit that she is allegedly 19, she looks like shes in her late 30's and has a drug problem.

Last edited:
Not one of you can produce the level of cheating displayed by the republican party on the part of the democractic Party leaders.

You will continue to pretend because you are all dishonest

This thread isn't about Republicans.. It's about demoncrat. how dumb are ewe?

What have you and your cohorts done every time I have posted a thread about republican fraud?

This thread is about demoncrat fraud. what dew ewe think of democrat fraud? can you answer the question at hand?

Last edited:
Not one of you can produce the level of cheating displayed by the republican party on the part of the democractic Party leaders.

You will continue to pretend because you are all dishonest

You left out a part:

"I know for a fact that the Democratic Party has cheated in elections for decades."

Truth matters very little to

Truthmatters

because there has been no party top down election cheating by democrats for decades.

have low level frauds been indicted on the dem side? yes.

Has the republican party been working for decades at election cheating? yes.

So black people aren't competent to get a valid state issued ID? Is that what you're saying?

Possible,

the do believe they know how blacks should think and vote

here is somthing you refuse to admitt.

Blacks help make up the democratic party.

You pretend they dont........why?

because there has been no party top down election cheating by democrats for decades.

have low level frauds been indicted on the dem side? yes.

Has the republican party been working for decades at election cheating? yes.

:lol:

I love how you acknowledge ACORN disbanded themselves and then you BASELESSLY assert republicans are committing voter fraud while offering no evidence to support your assertion...

What the fuck is wrong with you??

Democrats have been found guilty of voter fraud NUMEROUS times in national elections and republicans have not..

Fuck ACORN - Remember when dead people were voting democrat here in Chicago (like they do every election)??

Democrats are dishonest shits that have zero respect for democracy...

So black people aren't competent to get a valid state issued ID? Is that what you're saying?

Possible,

the do believe they know how blacks should think and vote

here is somthing you refuse to admitt.

Blacks help make up the democratic party.

You pretend they dont........why?

No shit dummy...

As a matter of fact 99% of blacks vote democrat..

Wonder why that is???

Remember when the democrat LBJ said: "I'll have every ****** voting democrat by the end of the century?"

Democrats use blacks for their vote...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back