12 officials indicted for voter fraud or Let's guess which party they belong

Which Party ?

• Democrat

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Republican

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
Now face the facts that you have some low level indictments and are pretending they erase top tear decades long attempts by the republican party to keep people from voting.

TM, you do realize just because you babble bullshit doesn't mean that its true..

Please show me evidence of a history of republican voter fraud...

There you have it usmb veiwers.

If you vote republican you vote for cheating right from the top.

school board elections dont get people killed in wars do they?

The second link in the second post I can not speak to because the link is bad.

Now I accept the news story of the first one and see it as fact that there very likely may be ( pending court outcomes) some vote fraud going on in that county.

Now does that mean you are now willing to accept the court documented cases of republican eletions fraud that shows that fraud from the VERY TOP of the republican party?

I bet not one of you will accept the cold hard evidence and admitt that the republican party has cheated in elections for decades.

If you want to prove you will please post the simple post "I know for a fact that the republican party has cheated in elections for decades".

Thanks for your honesty
Okay, who had "It's different. Somehow. It just is" in the pool?

Its you who are not being honest.

I accept the facts that they were indicted.

How does that erase your partys cheating which came right from the top and not some little country primary thingy?

See? "It's different. Somehow. It just is."

Not one of you can produce the level of cheating displayed by the republican party on the part of the democractic Party leaders.

You will continue to pretend because you are all dishonest

Not one of you can produce the level of cheating displayed by the republican party on the part of the democractic Party leaders.

This thread isn't about Republicans.. It's about demoncrat. how dumb are ewe?

A country school board primary( no convictions yet)

does not rise to the level of your national leaders colluding to disenfranchise voters nation wide does it?

What have you and your cohorts done every time I have posted a thread about republican fraud?

Not one of you has the integrity to accpet CONVICTIONS in court of your partys leaders cheating?

Earth to TM..... Earth to TM.....

Sir.... I think we lost her again..... seems like she confused the Oxygen Line with the Nitrous Oxide.... again.... Yes Sir.... it's the 5th time this month......

Yes Sir..... I don't think it's by accident either...... :eusa_whistle:

Democrat misconduct will not be discussed in his presence. I think it is in the Drama Queen rules.

I love how TM posts allegations of republican voter fraud but not actual evidence of republican voter fraud..

Maybe if I accuse you of being a homo you become one automatically based on the accusation?

Heres a tip you brain atrophied clones.

I have NEVER claimed that there was no democratic election cheating.

Or acknowledged it ever happened.

You forgot the disclaimer.

Now one more time.

who of you is willing to accept that your party has been court documented as a serial election cheater.

RIGHT from your very top leaders.

What have you and your cohorts done every time I have posted a thread about republican fraud?

Washington's "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians"

Washington's "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians" | Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington's “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians” for 2010
Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington's "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians" for 2009
Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington's "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians" for 2008
Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington's "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians" for 2007
Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington's "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians" for 2006

school board elections dont get people killed in wars do they?

The second link in the second post I can not speak to because the link is bad.

Now I accept the news story of the first one and see it as fact that there very likely may be ( pending court outcomes) some vote fraud going on in that county.

Now does that mean you are now willing to accept the court documented cases of republican eletions fraud that shows that fraud from the VERY TOP of the republican party?

I bet not one of you will accept the cold hard evidence and admitt that the republican party has cheated in elections for decades.

If you want to prove you will please post the simple post "I know for a fact that the republican party has cheated in elections for decades".

Thanks for your honesty

my first post in this thread proves you a liar

Forum List

Back