🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

12 White Men Attack 3 Black Women

From the article:

....But evidence that emerged, including surveillance video of the attack, led to the girls—not the men—to being charged with crimes....

...By the end of the investigation, police had not charged the men with any crimes—but had charged all three women with assault after video showed them assaulting a male passenger, the university’s police announced in a statement.....

So basically these women didn't realize that there is a camera on the bus that caught them attacking the white guy first.

YAWN

Get a life Tank you race-baiting PoS
I never faked a "hate" crime

Yes there will always be examples on any side of people faking hate crimes. Look at the white girl who claimed a black guy carved a "B" in her forehead but it ended up she did it to herself.
And then there was Tawana Brawley from Dutchess County, Ny. She claimed she was abused and raped by a cop and an ADA.....Sharpton took up her cause and it turned out to be all bullshit. Cop committed suicide and the assistant District Attorney's life was ruined....these race baiters are the real problem...

Now that were on race....I may be attacked, but I'll stand by my statements. Black people cannot govern....example - obama...
Give me 1 black leader who's run a nation with any success....I can give you many, many failed black leaders of nations....they have no experience governing....their just terrible leaders, man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>go>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Too bad this didn't happen during the Carter administration, then folks would have seen it for what it really was, just a bunch of drunk college kids being rowdy.
Video of UAlbany bus fight emerges

These days, with the current regime, everything has to have a political overtone and be used to push a political agenda. There was nothing to this, there really wasn't.

If these girls should be charged with anything, it should be paranoia and conspiracy to create a national fracas where there isn't an issue.

Now that were on race....I may be attacked, but I'll stand by my statements. Black people cannot govern....example - obama...
Give me 1 black leader who's run a nation with any success....I can give you many, many failed black leaders of nations....they have no experience governing....their just terrible leaders, man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>go>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How about Nelson Mandela or Mansa Musa?
nelson-mandela-400.jpg

1811cecd87bd11dd3df9d3dba1ebc54e.jpg

Forum List

Back