12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment

[
Depends is where I stopped reading. You are a fucking idiot. So a 12 year old doesn't have a right to defend their life any way they can?

1) You really haven't demonstrated her life was in any danger.

2) We already know 12 year olds don't have the ability to really make that judgement. That's why little Sally can't go into the Gun Store and put her piggy-bank on the counter and say, "Give me a .38 special".

3) What kind of parents leave a 12 year old at home by herself?

Police felt she acted in fear of her life and her judgement proved adequate to save her life.

Again it's is a lie OR your friend is an idiot.
obama said he would sign any assault weapons ban that crossed his desk, your idioctic friend would lose his firearms. So why does he support obama?

Send me a link on that one. While you're at it send me some links on Romney and gun control. Especially regarding his past actions.

According to you, you are screwed either way.

:badgrin: first you must find enough troops to violate the Constitution and enough to fight against the cops willing to defend the Constitution and then fight against the armed Citizen. which I think the military is out gunned 5 to 1

Which inner cities are you talking about those with restrictive gun laws?

So....owning guns illegally and using them for illegal purposes, effectively terrorizing American citizens....not to mention KILLING them is protected by the constitution? Riiiiiight......

you're drifting into dumb ass land come back on your return trip.
Any law can infringe on a persons right to keep and bear arms. All gun control laws are anti second amendment.

You are a moron. So in your fucked up little world.....Street gangs are protected? Organized violent crime is protected by the second amendment?

Methinks you have guns you don't want registered and you don't give a shit how many poor inner city kids get killed in order to keep them unregistered.

[
Depends is where I stopped reading. You are a fucking idiot. So a 12 year old doesn't have a right to defend their life any way they can?

2) We already know 12 year olds don't have the ability to really make that judgement. That's why little Sally can't go into the Gun Store and put her piggy-bank on the counter and say, "Give me a .38 special".

HUH...... when you have someone in your home that has not been given permission to be their there is no time to wonder if your life in in danger. plain simple a home invader is a dead sob

So....owning guns illegally and using them for illegal purposes, effectively terrorizing American citizens....not to mention KILLING them is protected by the constitution? Riiiiiight......

Any law can infringe on a persons right to keep and bear arms. All gun control laws are anti second amendment.

You are a moron. So in your fucked up little world.....Street gangs are protected? Organized violent crime is protected by the second amendment?

Methinks you have guns you don't want registered and you don't give a shit how many poor inner city kids get killed in order to keep them unregistered.

What does the second amendment say?
Those inner cities are the ones with all the gun control laws aren't they? FUCKING IDIOT.

Last edited:
Yeah, actually, it's kind of telling.

Gee, so he's not some hardened criminal, he was just some guy looking for food.

Kind of puts the story in a different light, except for far right wingers who think that the homeless are such because of their own moral failings.

This is the kind of guy he is...

An Amber alert has been issued for a Durant teenager after Durant Police received information late Monday afternoon that she did not come home from school.

The juvenile female is Breanne McQuigg, 17, and she is diagnosed as mentally limited with a level of a 10 to 12 year old, according to police.

Video surveillance was retrieved from the Durant High School and it showed the juvenile female getting into a tan mini van.

Police said the vehicle is believed to be driven by Stacey Adam Jones , 31.

The vehicle is a tan 2002 Chevrolet Astro Van with an Oklahoma license plate of 521 EZV. They are believed to be in the Sherman, Texas, or Texarkana, Texas, area.

An Amber alert has been issued for McQuigg. Anyone with information on this is asked to please contact the Durant Crime Stoppers at 580-924-8845.

Read more: Durant Daily Democrat - Amber alert issued for missing teen

He was later charged with harboring a runaway and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Real good guy, right?

Guy, what the fuck are you even talking about?

The guy you're defending as a 'poor, hungry, homeless person', that's what I'm talking about.

This guy ^^^ is the SAME GUY that got shot by the 12 year old.

This guy ^^^ is a sick, twisted perv.

I'm just sorry this guy ^^^ didn't get killed!

[

Hey libtard; How fucking dumb are you?

You seriously believe that asshole was looking in a closet for food and not the kitchen?

negged b/c you support children getting raped and assholes getting to do it.

Well, obviously you don't even know how to neg rep properly... (YOu actually gave me pos rep points, dumbass...)

S'okay, I negged you for him...

“part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced.”
That's pretty weak language IMO.

Besides even in the old AWB legislation you would not lose your guns and your current guns would be "grandfathered". Your 12 guage or 22 is enough to protect your front door.

Romney's track record should worry you more regarding.

Spare me the fear of any gun regulation being the slippery slope to losing all our guns. I'm sure I'll still be shooting the same fully auto AK 47 I shot a couple months ago 4 years from now.

Fully auto, huh? Transfer stamp or class 3?

[

Police felt she acted in fear of her life and her judgement proved adequate to save her life.

Okay... but frankly, leaving a 12 year old alone in a house with a gun usually doesn't work out so well.

Gun Accidents Kill 500 Kids a Year | momlogic.com

This week, a toddler fatally shot himself after finding a gun in his parent's car. According to Jackson, Miss., authorities, the 3-year-old was sitting in the car at a gas station when he found the gun in the front seat and shot himself in the face. Police questioned the boy's parents, but no charges have been filed.

But these aren't freak accidents. More than 500 children die annually from accidental gunshots. Some shoot themselves, while others kill friends or siblings after discovering a gun.

Okay... but frankly, leaving a 12 year old alone in a house with a gun usually doesn't work out so well.

Gun Accidents Kill 500 Kids a Year | momlogic.com

This week, a toddler fatally shot himself after finding a gun in his parent's car. According to Jackson, Miss., authorities, the 3-year-old was sitting in the car at a gas station when he found the gun in the front seat and shot himself in the face. Police questioned the boy's parents, but no charges have been filed.

But these aren't freak accidents. More than 500 children die annually from accidental gunshots. Some shoot themselves, while others kill friends or siblings after discovering a gun.

Horse shit. care to give some numbers on that?

You're right, fucktard, I don't want ANY of my weapons registered, it simply gives the government a list of where to come grabbing them FIRST.

Last edited:
[

The guy you're defending as a 'poor, hungry, homeless person', that's what I'm talking about.

1) Except- 1 you didn't prove it was the same guy. Just that they had similar names.

2) Kind of sad how bloodthirsty some of you guys are.

Me, I'm horrified that we have homeless people. Or that we need to leave guns at home with our kids to protect ourselves from them.

Brought to you by the NRA!

13-year-old boy killed in accidental shooting in Manitowoc Co. | FOX6Now.com

TOWN OF FRANKLIN (AP) — Sheriff’s officials say a 13-year-old boy has died in an accidental shooting in Manitowoc County.

Sheriff Rob Hermann said in a statement Monday, July 16th the teen and a 12-year-old companion were out shooting blackbirds near Reedsville Sunday.

County Coroner Curtis Green identifies the victim as Kordell Dvorachek.

The 12-year-old accidentally shot the teen, according to officials. An autopsy was planned for later Monday.

[

1) Except- 1 you didn't prove it was the same guy. Just that they had similar names.

Me, I'm horrified that we have homeless people. Or that we need to leave guns at home with our kids to protect ourselves from them.

Same FULL name, same age, same town, same guy.

IDIOT.

[

Same FULL name, same age, same town, same guy.

IDIOT.

Not really. But you keep telling yourself you is a Google Genuis, Cleetus.

Forum List

Back