12 year old shot employee in sonic

This time in its the mexicans. Minorites don't teach their kids hoe to act at all.
12 year old in Texas with a gun.
Someone dies.
1684185795150.jpeg

Nothing savage about that is it Tipsyhag.

lynch_wide-e5f3db3981908390959c32e0a836705492e16ee8.jpg
Ohhh I see! You want to justify the 12 year old killing the hamburger guy. He obviously deserved it because white people killed some black guy 80 years ago. Why that makes perfect sense. It's revenge. Blacks and Mexicans and whoever else has a license to kill whites for black revenge.

Ohhh I see! You want to justify the 12 year old killing the hamburger guy. He obviously deserved it because white people killed some black guy 80 years ago. Why that makes perfect sense. It's revenge. Blacks and Mexicans and whoever else has a license to kill whites for black revenge.
No racist like you justify folks being murdered. I asked you were whites savages up until the 1970s and you asked when were whites savage, so I gave you a picture and then you post this dumbass trash.

Nothing savage about that is it Tipsyhag.
You know what the real irony is? You and those like you ignore all the progress that's been made over several decades, acting like racism is as bad as it ever was, or even worse, and the day eventually comes when the hate YOU foment takes us back to real savagery like what you see in that image. Think it can't happen? It's simple math... any way you count it, 13 percent hasn't got a chance in hell if 50+% finally has enough and fights back.

Forum List

Back