🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

12 yr old pregnant after fathers rape in Jail

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Girl, 12, Pregnant After Father's Rape In Jail

This story is so horrific. It is rare anything shocks me but this story shocked me. Children forced to live in Bolivia jail with their relatives who are incarcerated there. These children live in the prison with rapists, paedophile, murderers, they see violence every day and live with violence waged against them and this is legal in Bolivia. Incredible.

12-year-old girl is two months' pregnant after being raped for years by her father and others in prison - in a case which has sparked outrage in Bolivia.

There has been criticism over the practice of letting youngsters live behind bars, where they are often with convicted relatives because they have no other family, or both parents are already in jail.

About 1,500 young children and adolescents live in Bolivian prisons with their relatives, according to government figures.

This is a situation that critics say is ripe for the kind of abuse suffered by the young girl, who has been offered psychological counselling.

The child told authorities she was repeatedly raped by her father, uncle and godfather since she was eight years old, prisons director Ramiro Llanos said.

University professor and political analyst Carlos Cordero said the girl's situation was in part the result of the "miserable conditions and neglect of the inmates".

The San Pedro prison in La Paz, where 500 children live with their parents and where the incident took place, is infamous because several years ago, visitors could easily buy cocaine as police turned a blind eye.

From the article on Girl.

This story is so horrific. It is rare anything shocks me but this story shocked me. Children forced to live in Bolivia jail with their relatives who are incarcerated there. These children live in the prison with rapists, paedophile, murderers, they see violence every day and live with violence waged against them and this is legal in Bolivia. Incredible.

Wtf is wrong with Bolivia? Why can't these people do better for their own people.

So where is the UN on this? Children growing up in prison with dangerous criminals having access to them. Not a word. Bolivia, folks.

Wtf is wrong with Bolivia? Why can't these people do better for their own people.

I'm horrified. What do you bet they are trading drugs and alchohol for these kids - making money off of them. These children have no rights. Zero. Unless people get involved here this will continue on. We've got a paedophile US Ambassador to Belgium the State dept just swept under the rug. They watered it down to him hiring some prostitutes. NOPE. Not what the original story said about FBI investigators who were given the tips they were by eyewitnesses in Belgium including photographs. They had the documentation and proof he was having sex with kids and they are going to let him keep his job. That's wrong too. - Jeri

Not our problem. It's a third world country and atrocities happen all the time. If you concentrate on all the filth and nastiness you will go insane. I suggest focusing closer to home and not worry about what Bolivia is doing.

I don't care what part of the world a prison is in...to allow vulnerable children to "live" with an incarcerated parent in ANY prison is just fucking WRONG..PERIOD.
It just goes to show what human worth is to those people.
Why don't they ever stop to think that if they want better for their country, they will think of the children FIRST....because one day, those children are going to be what makes the difference.
Or not.

Not our problem. It's a third world country and atrocities happen all the time. If you concentrate on all the filth and nastiness you will go insane. I suggest focusing closer to home and not worry about what Bolivia is doing.

It matters to me and it is my problem because I know about it now. If I didn't it wouldn't be. I'm either going to speak out about it or throw my hands up in the air and say whats the use. ( the latter isn't an option ) All children matter. Children of Bolivia need a voice.

- Jeri

The third world never fights for better. Low lives.

Brace yourself, Matthew. Because we are headed there fast.

Really. You think any american would allow that to occur in our prisons? Um. Ok.

Bolivia today. America tomorrow. Never say never, Gracie. You'd be surprised at what could happen in America. Mexican Mafia Declares War On Black Gangs - Friends of Ours

Especially after the Chinese, Russians, south americans invade the USA. One race war Obama didn't count on and the Mexican cartels are waiting for. The day they cross into our borders and invade USA. They are planning it now. We could very well be in prisons with our own children in the future.

-Jeri

I don't care what part of the world a prison is in...to allow vulnerable children to "live" with an incarcerated parent in ANY prison is just fucking WRONG..PERIOD.
It just goes to show what human worth is to those people.
Why don't they ever stop to think that if they want better for their country, they will think of the children FIRST....because one day, those children are going to be what makes the difference.
Or not.

Very true especially when these children are locked up with paedophiles, rapists, and murders. This child would still be in there had it not been for her becoming pregnant. There are hundreds more just like her - suffering every day - because of a govt that has no laws to protect children.

So where is the UN on this? Children growing up in prison with dangerous criminals having access to them. Not a word. Bolivia, folks.

It didn't happen in the US or Israel, so they don't care! Actually they will probably come in and apologize for it and blame it on the US and/or Israel!

I'm horrified. What do you bet they are trading drugs and alchohol for these kids - making money off of them. These children have no rights. Zero. Unless people get involved here this will continue on. We've got a paedophile US Ambassador to Belgium the State dept just swept under the rug. They watered it down to him hiring some prostitutes. NOPE. Not what the original story said about FBI investigators who were given the tips they were by eyewitnesses in Belgium including photographs. They had the documentation and proof he was having sex with kids and they are going to let him keep his job. That's wrong too. - Jeri

Guarantee nearly probably 90% are sexually abused. They either get pimped out or raped! How could ANYONE thing this is a good idea? ANYONE!!! Jails are some of the most horrific and dangerous places on the planet, yet they send in their most vulnerable citizens!

JeZZZUS!

Forum List

Back