14 Million New Jobs - FOR WHOM?

Retired, sick, lame, crazy, students, etc. are almost 90% of that number, Gassy.

Those who are out of the force and qualified to work totals between 7.5 and 9.5 million.

The millennials got on to the far right lie more quickly than other age groups.

That's why they support left of center by more than two to one than the right.

there are plenty of jobs for the educated and skilled, you rubes should have furthered your education , not too many jobs at cletus's tooth pick factory any more , what happen to pulling yourself up by your own boot straps?
Sure there's plenty of jobs for Americans. BUT, you dunce, the employers are giving them to low wage foreigners (including jobs Americans have been in for years). Is there a doctor in the house ? Sheeeesh!
geez.gif

People forget that when they dance they have to pay the fiddler.

Fiddling is a good job, if you have the skills. Apparently, everyone must pay.

IT jobs or labor intensive jobs. IT techs jobs going to Indian/Russians immigrants or labor intensive jobs going to illegal Mexicans. Some how, that might alienate the rest of us, somehow. Wow, no brainier. Who is gaining from all this? Companies that move overseas to avoid taxes and other laws. Funny how that works.

Last edited:
IT jobs or labor intensive jobs. IT techs jobs going to Indian/Russians immigrants or labor intensive jobs going to illegal Mexicans. Some how, that might alienate the rest of us, somehow. Wow, no brainier. Who is gaining from all this?
That's only cry babying until you can give us the numbers.

Numbers Schmumbers...

Any fool can look around and see that more people are better off today than people were in January of 2009.

I work in 'the system' and trust me... there is less pressure on it from frightened people now that there was in 2009.

The fear factor is less now.

I work in 'the system' and trust me... there is less pressure on it from frightened people now that there was in 2009.

LOL The system is overloaded with people needing help. That's why there are record numbers on welfare and EBT. This aint rocket science

Obama just flat out lied a lot in his speech last night. Just bald faced, especially about the economy and jobs. He spoke a veiled warning to the industrialists on both sides of the aisle when he talked about automation, offshore labor and foreign bank accounts were the sources of ultimately their own ruing as "trickle-up" economic tragedy keeps eating away at demand from US consumers..
I know, just like all the other presidents..

there are plenty of jobs for the educated and skilled, you rubes should have furthered your education , not too many jobs at cletus's tooth pick factory any more , what happen to pulling yourself up by your own boot straps?
Sure there's plenty of jobs for Americans. BUT, you dunce, the employers are giving them to low wage foreigners (including jobs Americans have been in for years). Is there a doctor in the house ? Sheeeesh!
geez.gif

People forget that when they dance they have to pay the fiddler.
Not if it's free form...

LOL The system is overloaded with people needing help. That's why there are record numbers on welfare and EBT. This aint rocket science
Rocket science would tell you that the system is working, even with larger numbers...

Rocket science would tell you that the system is working, even with larger numbers...

I never said it wasn't "working" I said there are record numbers using it. Good grief

Perhaps... But is it more overloaded, or less overloaded, than it was in 2009?

My point being that things on average are better now than they were in 2009.

Don't just pick 2009, poverty is worse under Obama than it has been in 50 years. There is no argument to that. NONE

I never said it wasn't "working" I said there are record numbers using it. Good grief
Must be a good system then..

If a democrat gets elected for president,,the economy will still suck, only the election of a republican can make the economy improve enough for a recession...

Multiculturalism, and particular, supporting Muslims and sharia law. Not seeing the big plus in any of that. I need an interpreter to talk to my neighbor? How is that freedom of speech? And then these foreigners are so subtle as to NOT acclimate, and then ignore our culture. But then want us to ignore they hate us and want to destroy America, but then want us to accept Islamic law (even though the separation of church and state is clearly part of the constitution)? What part of that do plane crashing suicide cell anti freedom anti west anti freedom Muslims NOT get?

Forum List

Back