🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

14 year old arrested in Washington, DC zoo shooting

Great job, faggots.
Man that must suck to be stuck at age 13.

I'm not the one condemning people to perpetual poverty
I've made no comment on whether you have condemned people to perpetual slavery.

I was merely offering the observation that most adults don't say things like "great job faggots" as that is usually the domain of junior high school. You don't find it weird you sound like the rest of us did when trying to form insults at age 13?

Shameless. You belong in hell. All of you.
All of who? I didn't condemn anyone to poverty, I just do things like fish and drink beer.

Teen arrested in shooting outside National Zoo - The Washington Post

I wonder if this kid has more than one parent? Great job liberals, destroying the family, then blaming guns but the problems you create with your stupid policies designed to keep people reliant on the state for life. Great job, faggots.

I don't understand. Was the kid a tranny?

Probably not.

<The unidentified teen was arrested on Saturday and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon. Police say their investigation has shown there was only one gunman in the incident.>

Unless the OP has other sources---I have to assume he is generalizing.

So many things seem to be factors in 'destroying the family'--I wouldn't be able to draw this conclusion.

Last edited:
14 year old arrested in Washington, DC zoo shooting
This is what happens when cons force single mothers off welfare, and make them get a job. Children are left unsupervised, and become criminals. So instead of paying $15k per year to keep them on welfare, you are now paying $45k to keep the kid in prison. Brilliant!

Teen arrested in shooting outside National Zoo - The Washington Post

I wonder if this kid has more than one parent? Great job liberals, destroying the family, then blaming guns but the problems you create with your stupid policies designed to keep people reliant on the state for life. Great job, faggots.

What was this kids reasoning? He was from a conservative family.

Arapahoe High gunman held strong political beliefs, classmates said - The Denver Post

Even before authorities named the gunman, friends and neighbors were in shock as word spread that Pierson was a dedicated, bright student from a religious family that attends Bible study meetings.

Read more: Arapahoe High gunman held strong political beliefs, classmates said - The Denver Post Arapahoe High gunman held strong political beliefs, classmates said - The Denver Post
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: Terms of Use - The Denver Post
Follow us: @Denverpost on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook

I had forgotten about this incident---from December 2013.

It supports the premise that 'anyone' can choose to commit a violent act---which I thought was a widely accepted idea.

Locally there were 5 or 6 school lockdowns due to potential threats of violence. In only one instance was a weapon found, iirc. Certain there are plenty of theories on why this has become a trend.

Forum List

Back