14 year old gunman killed by nypd

Douse had already shot another boy. By taking this kid out now, these cops saved many lives.

But he is still a legal child despite the adult act. If he isn't white then the odds of outrage will be higher

If there is any outrage, it should be directed at those responsible for this 'child' (child being used loosely here). This kid knew what he was doing was wrong; his parents/guardians should be questioned in where he got the gun, among asking other things.

I can't really tell which side the media is biased toward yet...but this is the picture they are using in the news coverage...

baby-with-pistols.jpg

Last edited:
If there is any outrage, it should be directed at those responsible for this 'child' (child being used loosely here). This kid knew what he was doing was wrong; his parents/guardians should be questioned in where he got the gun, among asking other things.

The parents failed. I don't blame the officer for defending himself when the kid didn't put the gun down.

Last edited:
I'm certain now that libs and Sharpton will ignore this story as if they addressed it they would be forced to confront black urban thug culture. They need to pretend it doesn't exist and focus on the George Zimmermans out there.

So I'm thinking good citizens who work for the coroner should leak the autopsy pics of dead thugs killed by police in a justified manner or killed by other thugs, and then ask them how glamorous being on a slab is. Perhaps that might discourge some and actually save lives.

Sounds like the cops did what they could, kid refused to drop the gun, they had to shoot - but in the face? Don't they have to aim for the largest area, which is the chest?

The left will be outraged cops shot a -4 year old but will want to ignore thug culture being a problem

there is going to be a next round of liberal whining on "ban guns" in the next couple of days. That fat obnoxious brit on cnn will lead in this crusade.

Forum List

Back