14 year old gunman killed by nypd

Sounds like the cops did what they could, kid refused to drop the gun, they had to shoot - but in the face? Don't they have to aim for the largest area, which is the chest?

You aim for center mass. Where you actually hit is up to skill and conditions.

Sounds like the cops did what they could, kid refused to drop the gun, they had to shoot - but in the face? Don't they have to aim for the largest area, which is the chest?

Just when I start thinking you couldn't get more stupid, you go and prove me wrong!

Not enough information on this. But you wouldn't want to taze a guy holding a gun. It wouldn't be wise to shot him with a beanbag round or rubber bullet. And you certainly wouldn't want to take the shooter down with unarmed cops---like they often do in the UK. The lives of criminals are more important than the lives of many British cops who have been sacrificed on the cross of the gun-phobes.

FYI Ms Noomi, standard defensive doctrine says to shoot two in the center of mass, and one in the head. A shot in the "Fatal T" formed by the eyes and nose will often take out the brain stem and drop the perp in his or her tracks.

Not enough information on this. But you wouldn't want to taze a guy holding a gun. It wouldn't be wise to shot him with a beanbag round or rubber bullet. And you certainly wouldn't want to take the shooter down with unarmed cops---like they often do in the UK. The lives of criminals are more important than the lives of many British cops who have been sacrificed on the cross of the gun-phobes.

FYI Ms Noomi, standard defensive doctrine says to shoot two in the center of mass, and one in the head. A shot in the "Fatal T" formed by the eyes and nose will often take out the brain stem and drop the perp in his or her tracks.

I dont think police are trained for the "mogudishu" double tap/headshot routine. They just fire away at center mass until the target is down.

Kelly said the teen — who was due in court on a gun-possession rap and had been arrested in May on an attempted murder charge — is the youngest person to die in a police-involved shooting that he can recall.

Read more: Cops shoot and kill 14-year-old gunman in the Bronx - NY Daily News

Sounds like such a charming kid.

Just another one of the 73% of blacks born out of wedlock that never knew his father. Grew up angry and hating whitey. Died young.

When is the black community going to admit there's a horrible problem within their race?

I dont think police are trained for the "mogudishu" double tap/headshot routine. They just fire away at center mass until the target is down.

Well, maybe they should---ammo is too $$$ and rare these days.

But most cops are not trained like the SF guys---and the nearby urban wasteland police dept does not even have their cops requalify yearly with their guns. Don't know how they get away with it, but they do. So maybe they are right to just keep shooting at center of mass.

The only people I've heard of who could pull off a perfect one shot kill while being fired upon in the stress of combat were: Wild Bill Hickok, Sgt York and FBI agent Jelly Bryce.

The kid was a wasted life. I think it's awesome when the cops take out a filthy piece of human garbage for good. I don't care how old he was either. I knew some kids when I was that age that society would have been well rid of if they just up and died.

Kelly said the teen — who was due in court on a gun-possession rap and had been arrested in May on an attempted murder charge — is the youngest person to die in a police-involved shooting that he can recall.

Read more: Cops shoot and kill 14-year-old gunman in the Bronx - NY Daily News

Sounds like such a charming kid.

Just another one of the 73% of blacks born out of wedlock that never knew his father. Grew up angry and hating whitey. Died young.

When is the black community going to admit there's a horrible problem within their race?

I would say 'there is a horrible problem with a large part of their CULTURE.' I think race is secondary, and the ones I am friends with are just like me, college educated, working, doing things the right way. When you have been in my line of work you will notice that black mothers are the biggest enablers on the face of the planet. Most of them are like li'l Trayvon's mother, knowing he is a thug, but denying it ever step of the way. "Aw he was such a goot boi." The one gunned down in NOLA, I can really empathize with his mother. She didn't come on making excuses for him. She said what most of us would have in the same circumstances, 'I did the best I could to teach him what was right.' Not her exact words, but she had been dealing with him and that is clear from the articles. Most simply do not deal with behaviors that in the end turn out to be deadly.

Last edited:
Grieving mother of Shaaliver Douse shot by rookie NYPD cop tells of heartbreak | Mail Online

His aunt is trying to politicize it:

Ms Barcene likened the shooting to the death of Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida - a case that sparked outrage across the country.

'Him, Trayvon Martin, it’s never going to end.' she said. 'A child. Fourteen years old. Fourteen years old. Gone. Shot in the head. By police.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-NYPD-cop-tells-heartbreak.html#ixzz2b8fYCMK6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
Grieving mother of Shaaliver Douse shot by rookie NYPD cop tells of heartbreak | Mail Online

Ms Barcene likened the shooting to the death of Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida - a case that sparked outrage across the country.

'Him, Trayvon Martin, it’s never going to end.' she said. 'A child. Fourteen years old. Fourteen years old. Gone. Shot in the head. By police.'

Read more: Grieving mother of Shaaliver Douse shot by rookie NYPD cop tells of heartbreak | Mail Online

Of course. There's money to be made.

'he's my angel:

Shaaliver Douse, 14, was chasing down man and shooting at him when he was encountered by NYPD officers, police say
Teen raised his gun at police and was shot in the jaw
Police Commissioner Ray Kelly says he cannot think of a younger person shot and killed by officers in the city
Boy's family denies gang involvement and says Shaaliver never had a gun
Teen was previously arrested for shooting a 15-year-old gang rival but was never prosecuted

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-NYPD-cop-tells-heartbreak.html#ixzz2b9MG8Kce

What exactly is wrong with this picture?

Just like li'l Trayvon. Likely would have been alive if he had been prosecuted as he should have been.

Last edited:
You nutter rw's are some sick twitches.

Exactly WHAT is your problem with people expecting the police and the DA to do their jobs and prosecute these hoodlums? Can you truly not see where the fatal error occurred? Likely many errors occurred farther back, but letting these teenage gangsters off the hook accomplishes nothing but costing them their lives. If the families can't handle them, the state has interventions. But racists like you always sniveling about how unfair the system is to blacks, and how more blacks than whites get prosecuted, is keeping those interventions from happening, and that Luddly Nonothing is costing them their lives. But it's right wingers that are 'sick twitches.' Yeah, right. You stupid fuck.

No one, not you, not his enabling family can deny that if those two had been brought to justice for their petty crimes, they likely would still be alive. Of course YOU would still be sniveling.

Last edited:
Kid had a huge rap sheet for 14. Wtf is wrong with society?

Its New York where I live Nova......its becoming more of a jungle every day here. Thankfully, the NYPD is aggressive so for the present time, keeps the savages in line......at least in Manhattan. The boroughs though.......at night, you make sure you are on a main thoroughfare. If Im coming out of the city at night and the midtown tunnel is jammed, I wait it out. Years ago, Id go up to the 59th street bridge and make a b-line though Queens.....but those are the old days.

You nutter rw's are some sick twitches.

Exactly WHAT is your problem with people expecting the police and the DA to do their jobs and prosecute these hoodlums? Can you truly not see where the fatal error occurred? Likely many errors occurred farther back, but letting these teenage gangsters off the hook accomplishes nothing but costing them their lives. If the families can't handle them, the state has interventions. But racists like you always sniveling about how unfair the system is to blacks, and how more blacks than whites get prosecuted, is keeping those interventions from happening, and that Luddly Nonothing is costing them their lives. But it's right wingers that are 'sick twitches.' Yeah, right. You stupid fuck.

No one, not you, not his enabling family can deny that if those two had been brought to justice for their petty crimes, they likely would still be alive. Of course YOU would still be sniveling.

She lives in a bubble in Irrelevantstown USA!! Very predictable.

Read more: Grieving mother of Shaaliver Douse shot by rookie NYPD cop tells of heartbreak | Mail Online

This is so going ot backfire on liberals, because if they blame it on gangs, then you can strike back and say gangs are a replacement family becaucse of liberal policies destroying the family so they seek out a family in another context, one much more dangerous and illegal '- gangs.. Liberal policies have destroyed the family. Replacing it with the state has resulted in gangs and a poor work ethic/devaluing education.. Libs will be forced to look in the mirror if they try to make a trayvon issue out of this.

Forum List

Back