14 year old gunman killed by nypd

You nutter rw's are some sick twitches.

Exactly WHAT is your problem with people expecting the police and the DA to do their jobs and prosecute these hoodlums? Can you truly not see where the fatal error occurred? Likely many errors occurred farther back, but letting these teenage gangsters off the hook accomplishes nothing but costing them their lives. If the families can't handle them, the state has interventions. But racists like you always sniveling about how unfair the system is to blacks, and how more blacks than whites get prosecuted, is keeping those interventions from happening, and that Luddly Nonothing is costing them their lives. But it's right wingers that are 'sick twitches.' Yeah, right. You stupid fuck.

No one, not you, not his enabling family can deny that if those two had been brought to justice for their petty crimes, they likely would still be alive. Of course YOU would still be sniveling.

She lives in a bubble in Irrelevantstown USA!! Very predictable.

Well, I deleted the + rep for the last post because this ones seems that you are speaking about me. Perhaps you were speaking about Luddly Nonothing. I personally am glad I live where I do. Only gangs we have here are the herds of birds, squirrels, and deer. And they aren't packin. But if they were, we could kill them before they killed us.

I went to NYC in 1992. We were told not to buy from street vendors because when we pulled our wallets out they would likely grab them and run. I thought Central Park was lovely. I have a fabulous pic I took there. And I took a panoramic series of pics all the way around the WTC, a perspective that is no longer there. And people asked me why I was wasting film like that! Well, if you weren't referring to me, I'll + you.

Last edited:
You nutter rw's are some sick twitches.

headupass_zps2443084b.jpg

Forum List

Back