🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

14-Year-Old Playing “Doorbell Ditch” Prank Gets Shot By Homeowner, who gets arrested, not the 1st time this has happened with this specific prank

I guess that putting a thumb tack over the doorbell isn't enough anymore. I saw that done in a movie once.

God bless you and the kid always!!!

Holly

P.S. Dennis The Menace starring the late great Walter Matthau is the film.

• Banned
i did a lot of dumb shit as a kid as you can imagine...i'm lucky i made it out alive (i'm just tempting Creepy Ropey to search my history lol)

You NEVER shoot until the invader is INSIDE your home, and even then, you can hold them at gunpoint or chase them away by brandishing. That was 100% irresponsible on the home owners part. I can see why they thought the house was being broke into, but unfortunately he picked the wrong time to shoot.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but does this law still apply when your home is what is being shot at first?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I remember this being done in the middle of the Back To The Future 2 film when Mr. Strickland's home is shot up.

Unlike the OP's opinion, I would suggest that the doorbell prank 'does' deserve the death penalty in America, and I'm not the only one of that opinion!

So how about the most vocal pro-gun advocates on this forum. 2A guy, do you think the 'stand your ground' law should apply to a homeowners right to kill children.

Bearing in mind that the perpetrator might not be a child? Could the law be amended to say that nobody under 3'6" tall can be justifiably murdered?

Keeping in mind the object is to not cause a gun problem for the little ones.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but does this law still apply when your home is what is being shot at first?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I remember this being done in the middle of the Back To The Future 2 film when Mr. Strickland's home is shot up.

I believe so, but I could be wrong. If the perpetrator is outdoors shooting, and you are indoors, You are supposed to stay inside and call 911, but by all means have your firearm ready. Once the intruder is inside, it's fair game for sure.

You NEVER shoot until the invader is INSIDE your home, and even then, you can hold them at gunpoint or chase them away by brandishing. That was 100% irresponsible on the home owners part. I can see why they thought the house was being broke into, but unfortunately he picked the wrong time to shoot.

Once they're on your property pulling shit like this all bets are off.

Whoever raised the kid failed

What is going on with today's youth?

I can say for certain that stuff like this was not done back in the good old days....

Now, in 2022, in Biden's America...kids are doing this??

What will be next.....toilet papering someone's home??

The homeowner had no choice but to shoot

Unlike the OP's opinion, I would suggest that the doorbell prank 'does' deserve the death penalty in America, and I'm not the only one of that opinion!

So how about the most vocal pro-gun advocates on this forum. 2A guy, do you think the 'stand your ground' law should apply to a homeowners right to kill children.

Bearing in mind that the perpetrator might not be a child? Could the law be amended to say that nobody under 3'6" tall can be justifiably murdered?

Keeping in mind the object is to not cause a gun problem for the little ones.
You are all over the place. If you don't have common sense then there's no reason to even respond to this shit.

What is going on with today's youth?

I can say for certain that stuff like this was not done back in the good old days....

Now, in 2022, in Biden's America...kids are doing this??

What will be next.....toilet papering someone's home??

The homeowner had no choice but to shoot
Over the years, the progs have pushed and pushed and pushed some more putting people at unease and with a hair trigger mentality. Every day we are inundated with propaganda that affects us.

Forum List

Back