14 year old shoots 5 family members dead as US killing fields clam 10,000 victims this year

Boy, 14, admits killing five family members

A 14-year-old boy in Alabama has been charged with murder after confessing to killing five members of his own family, US police say.

The boy is accused of killing three siblings, aged six months, five and six, as well as his father John Sisk, 38, and stepmother Mary Sisk, 35.

He is being charged as a juvenile but could face being tried as an adult.

The shooting happened late on Monday in the small town of Elkmont in northern Alabama.

The good guy with a gun must have been saving lives elsewhere whilst this was going on.

I wonder what lessons this gun crazy country might learn from this ?
No gun law on earth would have prevented that....

However, we need to know what video games this kid had access to

we also know his father was an abusive criminal.......fatherless homes and abusive fathers create these shooters.

Take my pick of what?

I'll ask again... What gun control would have stopped this kid from shooting these people?
Lots of countries don't have this kind of constant mass murder shit. Take your pick.
Take my pick of what?
Of countries that don't have constant mass shootings. What is it that you don't get? :dunno:
What does that have to do with the question? You are the one who said we need more gun control. What gun control policy would have stopped this kid from shooting these people?
If the father had locked up his guns. And not be such a dick.

From what I have seen the father didn't have the gun legally as he was a criminal....so if that is true, you fail.......

He couln't have killed them with gasoline?
You've said some dumb shit before, but this might be the dumbest. You should think of going for a mental health checkup. I know, you won't, you're afraid you won't pass the exam.

Says the ignoramous who ignores actual facts. The simple reality is violent crazy people murder. The tools don't matter. You can't ban every tool no matter how hard you try. The truck attacks in France proved that to thinking people. How about you try thinking some time. You might learn something.
Actually, we're the only country that has these kinds of constant mass shootings. Care to explain why? I'l wait. :popcorn:

Because we have millions of illegal third world people who have brought their violent culture with them.

Want to know what Europe does not have? Latin Americans. Latin America has 8% of the world's population yet suffers 31% of the world's murders.

We have them here, they don't.
So why are our mass murderers almost all whites?

Let's see....93 killed in 12 mass public shootings in 2018... not all of the shooters were white.

10,982 gun murders by criminals against other criminals, the majority of those shooters were blacks killing other blacks...

Do you see where you have a problem?

Every other fucking country, eh? Like Mexico? Brazil? Colombia? The ENTIRE fucking Middle East?

Shut up you moron.
So your only defense is a bunch of shitholes. You lose brah.

YOU made the claim that "every other fucking country" has no mass murdering on a regular basis. Key word: EVERY. Which is an absolute lie. And this is after you deflected the opening question not once, but twice - because just like every other dumb shit leftist you are incapable of critical thinking and cannot comprehend a deviation from the narrative you've been fed by your leftist talking heads. You have to twist and convolute the discussion so you can stroke your e-peen and lull yourself into a false sense of victory. Pathetic.

There's a loser here all right: You.
Ok, so tell me which countries do have constant mass shootings by individual crazies?

There you go, once again attempting to change the narrative.

For the THIRD time, the original question was: Name me a country that doesn't have murderers.

You're obsessing over method and quantity, which is ignorant. A person killed by a gun is no more dead than a person killed by a bomb, or a knife, or a truck. And If I'm dead set on killing a large amount of people the lack of access to a gun isn't going to stop me any more than it stopped Timothy McVeigh.

If you're going to compare us to other countries, then make a FAIR comparison. The UK is frequently thrown around, so let's use them.

Their murder rate is 1.2 per 100k. The USA's is 5.3 per 100k. HOWEVER there are other data points your leftist talking heads never mention:

1) We have over 5 times the population.
2) Most murder occurs in metropolitan areas. The UK has 18, we have 384.
3) Of our murders, 52% of them are committed by a single demographic: Blacks. Scream racism all you want, facts don't care about your feelings. They are 17% of the population and are responsible for over half of our murder rate. Blacks comprise only 3% of the UK population.

If you're going to compare us to other developed nations you don't get to just ignore all the contributing factors. Developed nations that have lower murder rates than us are almost universally more racially and culturally homogeneous than we are. Once the cult of multiculturalism takes hold and their tribalist bullshit grows, the violence increases. This is why London's murder rate recently surpassed NYC, this is why Sweden is turning into an absolute hell hole. History has shown, over and over and OVER, that when you increasingly mix cultures and races the inevitable result is conflict. It's the whole reason sovereign nations exist in the first place - you stay there, I'll stay here, and all is well.
Every country has murders, but we're the only one that has constant mass shootings. And out murder rate compares with other shitholes around the world.

We don't have constant mass shootings...we had 12 in 2018.....there are 365 days in a year...you do the math.

And what makes you think Europe and Britain aren't going to have mass public shootings in the futuree? Their young males have now reached the breaking point, and their countries are being flooded with illegal guns......

You guys think crime is static, and doesn't change....we have always had lots and lots of guns but it wasn't till the 90s, with the breaking point of fatherless homes that our mass public shootings started to happen with kids.....that is now the situation in Europe and Britain....

A 14-year-old boy in Alabama has been charged with murder after confessing to killing five members of his own family, US police say.

The boy is accused of killing three siblings, aged six months, five and six, as well as his father John Sisk, 38, and stepmother Mary Sisk, 35.

The shooting happened late on Monday in the small town of Elkmont in northern Alabama.

The good guy with a gun must have been saving lives elsewhere whilst this was going on.

No gun law on earth would have prevented that....

However, we need to know what video games this kid had access to
Same ones we have in the rest of the world that doesnt have this kind of slaughter.

You mean other than World War 1...... 40 million

You mean other than World War 2..... 70-80 million

Then you have the actual murder...not war dead, murder.....of 12 million European men, women and children in death camps, mass shootings over shallow graves.....

So please.....before you lecture us, look to your own past....your murders out number all of our criminal murders by factors of 100.....

Still less than 1% of all murders occur in mass shootings.
Why do they almost all happen here? On a regular basis?

Anything that accounts for less than one percent of the total doesn't happen that often by definition

99% of all murders take place outside of mass shooting events

So which is the problem we should be concerned with the most?
Americans are lacking compassion for others, just like you exhibit here. You don't care who gets hurt, just as long as you can play a tough guy. Here's news for you:
View attachment 277580

Where am I playing "tough guy" ? I am dispassionately looking at the numbers and not letting my emotions dictate my actions

And news flash most people don't really care about people they don't know. Oh you all say you do then you go about your life like it never happened because it has no direct impact on you.
No, I'm at least willing to try things so more people don't get shot. You want more people shot, that's the difference, otherwise you'd be willing to do something about it.

No.... you want things that will keep normal people from owning and carrying guns...that is not the same thing as stopping criminals and mass shooters...

My plan works.....yours does not.....but my plan does not give you universal background checks, gun registration, gun licensing........more fees or taxes....so you don't care that it will actually work...

I support a life sentence on any criminal who uses a gun for an actual gun crime..... and 30 years if a criminal is caught in possession of a gun, even if they are not using it at that moment for crime.
This will dry up gun crime over night. Criminals will stop using guns for robberies, rapes and murders.....and those who do will be gone forever......

Criminals will also stop walking around with guns in their pants......which is the leading cause of random gang shootings in our cities. if they are stopped by police, with a gun in their pants, they are gone for 30 years...they will stop carrying those guns, and random gang violence will end.

You implement this with two other things...

1) No More Bargaining Away the Gun Charge.........it must be against the law to bargain away a gun charge as part of a plea deal....this stops.

2) When a criminal is arrested for any crime, and booked in...they will be read the announcement that any use of a crime is a life sentence without parole, owning or carrying a gun as a felon is a 30 year sentence without parole....when they are released from custody...the same will be read to them again....when they meet their parole officer it will be read to them again.....the U.S. government will also buy and send out Public announcements on this policy on t.v. radio. and cable......

That is how you stop gun crime over night.

Mass shooters are different..... but with only 93 people killed in mass public shootings in 2018, they are not the major problem in gun crime.

The value in my plan......it actually targets the individuals actually using guns to commit crimes and murder people....

It does not require new background check laws, it does not require gun licensing, licensing gun owners, gun registration, new taxes, fees or regulations on guns...

By making gun crime a life sentence, criminals will stop using guns for crime and will stop carrying guns around for protection.....

Also....a nurse, with a legal gun, driving from Pennsylvania, to New Jersey, will not be considered a gun criminal.....that will end. Criminals with a record of crime, caught with a gun will get 30 years, no deals.....and criminals who use guns for actual crime...robbing the local store, rape, robbery, murder.....life without parole...

This, of course, eliminates the need for more gun control laws...we can already do this.....

No, it would have to be a comprehensive nation wide set of new rules for all gun owners.
None of which are necessary , none of which are effective, and most, if not all of which will violate the Constitution.
Other than that, I'm sure they'll be great!
So you like your country just the way it is, getting shot up on a constant basis. Do you feel like a cowboy or something?

No, we don't like. Only an infant, such as yourself, would use such a stupid argument. However we want whatever laws are passed to WORK. This last asshole was a criminal who should have been in prison for attempting to buy a firearm as a prohibited person. How about we actually enforce the laws that are already on the books. Had they been this asshole wouldn't have been able to do this attack.

Lots of countries don't have this kind of constant mass murder shit. Take your pick.
Take my pick of what?
Of countries that don't have constant mass shootings. What is it that you don't get? :dunno:
What does that have to do with the question? You are the one who said we need more gun control. What gun control policy would have stopped this kid from shooting these people?

From what I have seen the father didn't have the gun legally as he was a criminal....so if that is true, you fail.......
Yeah, how would a "lock up your guns" policy stop a criminal who doesnt care about the law? That policy would not have prevented this.

Way to demagogue the issue.

And just what laws do you propose we pass, to prevent insane 14 year olds from doing stuff like this?

No, it would have to be a comprehensive nation wide set of new rules for all gun owners.
None of which are necessary , none of which are effective, and most, if not all of which will violate the Constitution.
So you like your country just the way it is...
I didn't think you'd have a meaningful response to my post - thanks for meeting my expectations.
Why should we place unnecessary, ineffective, and unconstitutional restrictions on the law abiding?
So you like this country just the way it is with all the mass shootings.

No, we don't like. Only an infant, such as yourself, would use such a stupid argument. However we want whatever laws are passed to WORK. This last asshole was a criminal who should have been in prison for attempting to buy a firearm as a prohibited person. How about we actually enforce the laws that are already on the books. Had they been this asshole wouldn't have been able to do this attack.
They try to illegally purchase a firearm, because there is little chance they will suffer any repercussions from law enforcement.

When gun buyers are caught in 'lie-and-try,' how many are prosecuted? 12

You look at what other countries are doing to get a grip on gun violence. There are plenty of them out there.
Heh.
Pick one of those countries.
Feel free to demonstrate the necessary relationship between the gun laws in that countries and their lower rates of gun-related violence.
The main thing is that they are countries with not such a high percentage of hillbillies.
What's that?
You CAN'T demonstrate the necessary relationship between the gun laws in that countries and their lower rates of gun-related violence?
I thought not.
Thanks!
No problem Jethro.

Take my pick of what?
He gets it. Nobody is that stupid. He is just deflecting.
Get what?

He says, "we need more gun control".

I say, "what gun control would have stopped this kid from shooting people?"

He says, "take your pick."

What kind of answer is that, and why are you patting him on the back for that useless response? Do you people even believe in the positions you take? Why cant you defend your ideas?
You look at what other countries are doing to get a grip on gun violence. There are plenty of them out there. Take your pick. Numpty.
Other countries ban guns. That isnt gun control, thats a ban. In the US we have the second amendment, so that obviously isnt an option here.

So, what gun control would have stopped this kid from shooting these people? Do you not have an answer? If not, then why did you take this position in the first place?
You hillbillies crack me up. You feels so helpless that nothing can be done. I pity you folks.

Take my pick of what?

So we need to tighten up the system so that this guy can't get a gun.

I didn't think you'd have a meaningful response to my post - thanks for meeting my expectations.
Why should we place unnecessary, ineffective, and unconstitutional restrictions on the law abiding?

By all you mean 12. With 93 killed.....

How many were killed by bees and wasps?

Can you tell which kills more people every year? Dogs kill more people than mass shooters do each year...should we ban dog ownership? Should only the police and military have access to dogs?

Afraid of Snakes? Wasps and Dogs Are Deadlier

Of the 1,610 people killed in encounters with animals between 2008 and 2015,

478 were killed by hornets, wasps and bees,

and 272 by dogs, according to a study published in Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. Snakes, spiders and scorpions were responsible for 99 deaths over the eight years.

You've said some dumb shit before, but this might be the dumbest. You should think of going for a mental health checkup. I know, you won't, you're afraid you won't pass the exam.

Says the ignoramous who ignores actual facts. The simple reality is violent crazy people murder. The tools don't matter. You can't ban every tool no matter how hard you try. The truck attacks in France proved that to thinking people. How about you try thinking some time. You might learn something.
Actually, we're the only country that has these kinds of constant mass shootings. Care to explain why? I'l wait. :popcorn:

Because we have millions of illegal third world people who have brought their violent culture with them.

Want to know what Europe does not have? Latin Americans. Latin America has 8% of the world's population yet suffers 31% of the world's murders.

We have them here, they don't.
So why are our mass murderers almost all whites?

Let's see....93 killed in 12 mass public shootings in 2018... not all of the shooters were white.

10,982 gun murders by criminals against other criminals, the majority of those shooters were blacks killing other blacks...

Do you see where you have a problem?
So your puny mind can only imagine dealing with one thing at a time?

So your only defense is a bunch of shitholes. You lose brah.

YOU made the claim that "every other fucking country" has no mass murdering on a regular basis. Key word: EVERY. Which is an absolute lie. And this is after you deflected the opening question not once, but twice - because just like every other dumb shit leftist you are incapable of critical thinking and cannot comprehend a deviation from the narrative you've been fed by your leftist talking heads. You have to twist and convolute the discussion so you can stroke your e-peen and lull yourself into a false sense of victory. Pathetic.

There's a loser here all right: You.
Ok, so tell me which countries do have constant mass shootings by individual crazies?

There you go, once again attempting to change the narrative.

For the THIRD time, the original question was: Name me a country that doesn't have murderers.

You're obsessing over method and quantity, which is ignorant. A person killed by a gun is no more dead than a person killed by a bomb, or a knife, or a truck. And If I'm dead set on killing a large amount of people the lack of access to a gun isn't going to stop me any more than it stopped Timothy McVeigh.

If you're going to compare us to other countries, then make a FAIR comparison. The UK is frequently thrown around, so let's use them.

Their murder rate is 1.2 per 100k. The USA's is 5.3 per 100k. HOWEVER there are other data points your leftist talking heads never mention:

1) We have over 5 times the population.
2) Most murder occurs in metropolitan areas. The UK has 18, we have 384.
3) Of our murders, 52% of them are committed by a single demographic: Blacks. Scream racism all you want, facts don't care about your feelings. They are 17% of the population and are responsible for over half of our murder rate. Blacks comprise only 3% of the UK population.

If you're going to compare us to other developed nations you don't get to just ignore all the contributing factors. Developed nations that have lower murder rates than us are almost universally more racially and culturally homogeneous than we are. Once the cult of multiculturalism takes hold and their tribalist bullshit grows, the violence increases. This is why London's murder rate recently surpassed NYC, this is why Sweden is turning into an absolute hell hole. History has shown, over and over and OVER, that when you increasingly mix cultures and races the inevitable result is conflict. It's the whole reason sovereign nations exist in the first place - you stay there, I'll stay here, and all is well.
Every country has murders, but we're the only one that has constant mass shootings. And out murder rate compares with other shitholes around the world.

We don't have constant mass shootings...we had 12 in 2018.....there are 365 days in a year...you do the math.

And what makes you think Europe and Britain aren't going to have mass public shootings in the futuree? Their young males have now reached the breaking point, and their countries are being flooded with illegal guns......

You guys think crime is static, and doesn't change....we have always had lots and lots of guns but it wasn't till the 90s, with the breaking point of fatherless homes that our mass public shootings started to happen with kids.....that is now the situation in Europe and Britain....
12 a year is one a month, that's a lot. To me anyways. And constant. But not to hillbillies. I get that.

Take my pick of what?

So we need to tighten up the system so that this guy can't get a gun.

we did tighten up the system and he went around it....... he should have been arrested when he was shooting his gun from his home...that is an arrest that would also have popped him in current background checks....

You want something that can't work.....with a country with our borders.......Britain can't keep illegal guns out of their country and they are an island...

Mass shooters are a rare problem....my plan stops 95% of gun murder....

You are against common sense gun control...you simply want to bother normal gun owners..

I support a life sentence on any criminal who uses a gun for an actual gun crime..... and 30 years if a criminal is caught in possession of a gun, even if they are not using it at that moment for crime.
This will dry up gun crime over night. Criminals will stop using guns for robberies, rapes and murders.....and those who do will be gone forever......

Criminals will also stop walking around with guns in their pants......which is the leading cause of random gang shootings in our cities. if they are stopped by police, with a gun in their pants, they are gone for 30 years...they will stop carrying those guns, and random gang violence will end.

1) No More Bargaining Away the Gun Charge.........it must be against the law to bargain away a gun charge as part of a plea deal....this stops.

2) When a criminal is arrested for any crime, and booked in...they will be read the announcement that any use of a crime is a life sentence without parole, owning or carrying a gun as a felon is a 30 year sentence without parole....when they are released from custody...the same will be read to them again....when they meet their parole officer it will be read to them again.....the U.S. government will also buy and send out Public announcements on this policy on t.v. radio. and cable......

Mass shooters are different..... but with only 93 people killed in mass public shootings in 2018, they are not the major problem in gun crime.

The value in my plan......it actually targets the individuals actually using guns to commit crimes and murder people....

It does not require new background check laws, it does not require gun licensing, licensing gun owners, gun registration, new taxes, fees or regulations on guns...

By making gun crime a life sentence, criminals will stop using guns for crime and will stop carrying guns around for protection.....

Also....a nurse, with a legal gun, driving from Pennsylvania, to New Jersey, will not be considered a gun criminal.....that will end. Criminals with a record of crime, caught with a gun will get 30 years, no deals.....and criminals who use guns for actual crime...robbing the local store, rape, robbery, murder.....life without parole...

This, of course, eliminates the need for more gun control laws...we can already do this.....

Why do they almost all happen here? On a regular basis?

Anything that accounts for less than one percent of the total doesn't happen that often by definition

99% of all murders take place outside of mass shooting events

So which is the problem we should be concerned with the most?
Americans are lacking compassion for others, just like you exhibit here. You don't care who gets hurt, just as long as you can play a tough guy. Here's news for you:
View attachment 277580

Where am I playing "tough guy" ? I am dispassionately looking at the numbers and not letting my emotions dictate my actions

And news flash most people don't really care about people they don't know. Oh you all say you do then you go about your life like it never happened because it has no direct impact on you.
No, I'm at least willing to try things so more people don't get shot. You want more people shot, that's the difference, otherwise you'd be willing to do something about it.

No.... you want things that will keep normal people from owning and carrying guns...that is not the same thing as stopping criminals and mass shooters...

My plan works.....yours does not.....but my plan does not give you universal background checks, gun registration, gun licensing........more fees or taxes....so you don't care that it will actually work...

Your plan doesn't address the shootings, just cleans up afterwards. Though it could be one component for sure.

I'm sorry - you didn't address the question:

Forum List

Back