15,000 join anti-Islam protest in eastern Germany

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
Germans express anti-Islam sentiments.

---

DRESDEN (Germany): A record 15,000 people marched in eastern Germany against "asylum cheats" and the country's "Islamisation" in the latest show of strength of a growing far-right populist movement.

Chancellor Angela Merkel earlier cautioned Germans against falling prey to xenophobic "rabble-rousing", reacting to the nascent movement called "Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the Occident" or PEGIDA.

"The people are with us!," the group's founder Lutz Bachmann shouted at the crowd, celebrating a 50-percent rise in attendance since their last "Monday demonstration" in a series of rallies that started only in October.

15 000 join anti-Islam protest in eastern Germany - The Times of India

I think that in a further show of Islamic support, Chancellor Angela Merkkel should have her clit hacked off with a rusty knife; she should be made to wear a veil for the rest of her life (however long that may be); she should support the execution of all queers; and she should shut her big mouth 24/7 unless specifically told otherwise by her man-God husband, and if she disobey's any of the Koran's 7th century tenets, she should be buried up to her neck at the local football pitch, where she should be stoned to death posthaste.

Old. The last demonstration counts 17.000 demonstrators. However, 20.000 do-gooders demonstrated against them.
As Islamism and crime are on the rise it is due time to stand up.
A smaller demo also in Bonn. The demonstraters chanted "lies press" when journalists wanted to question them. Later on TV they displayed the "normal citizens" that took part in the demo as poor nincompoops.

Reminds me of the anti-Jewish rhetoric and protests prior to WW2.

How. This protests are opposed by the govt, not supported. "Society priests", the medias, politicians, persons of the public preach the "only correct opinion", that means to take what ever migrants do und serve them freneticly.
We have the right to express our opinions and demonstrate without being branded with the swastika.

Exactly, we are talking about the Germans...they are a nasty breed that strives off of hate and war.

The Germans will do one of two things...they will find common ground with the killer Muslims - mutual hate for the Jew...and start a war against Israel.

Of course, the Germans could start rounding up the Muslims and attempt to kill the all. Who really knows, we are talking about Germany and a people who are guilty of the greatest atrocities known to humankind.

Given Germany's history, If I were a Jew...I would stay very clear of these "anti-immigration" rallies where the heathens wear swastikas and kill a wholesome message.

If I were Muslims...I wouldn't stick around too long...these people killed 6,000,000 Jews because they didn't want them there!

Exactly, we are talking about the Germans...they are a nasty breed that strives off of hate and war.

The Germans will do one of two things...they will find common ground with the killer Muslims - mutual hate for the Jew...and start a war against Israel.

Of course, the Germans could start rounding up the Muslims and attempt to kill the all. Who really knows, we are talking about Germany and a people who are guilty of the greatest atrocities known to humankind.

Given Germany's history, If I were a Jew...I would stay very clear of these "anti-immigration" rallies where the heathens wear swastikas and kill a wholesome message.

If I were Muslims...I wouldn't stick around too long...these people killed 6,000,000 Jews because they didn't want them there!
You hateful pseudo expert dont know anything about Germany. Not even that swastikas are banned.

You hateful pseudo expert dont know anything about Germany. Not even that swastikas are banned.
Swatikas are banned yet you still see them in Germany and every time there is a world event (remember the World Cup?)

Reminds me of the banti-Jewish rhetoric and protests prior to WW2.

Swatikas are banned yet you still see them in Germany and every time there is a world event (remember the World Cup?)
The rules for demos are harsher. There are silly regulations for apparel and flags are banned that are normally allowed.
No, I dont remember world cup swastikas but leftist morons who remove Germany flags from cars and replace them with pathetic anti-nationalism leaflets.

You sound like an ignorant racist.

The rules for demos are harsher. There are silly regulations for apparel and flags are banned that are normally allowed.
No, I dont remember world cup swastikas but leftist morons who remove Germany flags from cars and replace them with pathetic anti-nationalism leaflets.
So you are saying swastikas are banned but that law is not enforced.

So you are saying swastikas are banned but that law is not enforced.
It is. The delict is called "Verwendung von Kennzeichen verfassungswidriger Organisationen" and is punished mercylessly. You must know, if a skinhead draws a swastika somewhere it is considered a bigger threat than if the Soviets would come back to power and attack Europe.

Gesendet von meinem MSM mit Tapatalk 2

BERLIN – Police in the German city of Braunschweig cancelled a popular Carnival street parade on Sunday because of fears of an imminent Islamist terror attack.

Police spokesman Thomas Geese said police received credible information that there was a "concrete threat of an attack with an Islamist background" on Sunday's parade and therefore called on all visitors to stay at home.

"Together with city officials and organizers we evaluated the information and then, at very short notice, decided to cancel the street parade," Geese told The Associated Press.

Geese said the parade was canceled less than 90 minutes before its scheduled start and that "many people arriving at the train station from out of town were already dressed up and very disappointed -- but we didn't want to take any risks."

Braunschweig's Carnival parade is the biggest one in northern Germany and draws around 250,000 visitors each year.

Geese denied to give further details regarding the nature of the threat, but did say that the warning came from intelligence sources.

The city's mayor, Ulrich Markurth, said the cancellation marked a "sad day for our city ... and a sad day for our democratic society."

Organizers and city officials announced that the many marching bands, which had planned to participate in the parade, would instead play their music at the city's town hall in the afternoon.

Braunschweig's police chief Michael Pientka told German public radio NDR that there was no connection to the terror attacks in Copenhagen, Denmark, where an attacker killed two men this weekend, one at a free speech event and the other at a synagogue.

Carnival is celebrated in many regions of Germany with parades, music, revelers dressing up in costumes and dancing in the streets.

Carnival parade in Germany canceled because of terror threat Fox News

How on earth could it remind you of that?

Same sort of rhetoric.

No it's not. Jews were not going around shooting people in newspaper offices and supermarkets. Or chopping off the heads of non believers.

The kind of Moslem extremism which is provoking these protest movements. And rhetoric as you call it.

Forum List

Back