15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you care about being good?
Why wouldn't I? Were you raised to be a meanie or something otherwise?
It's important to you. You wouldn't want to not be good. Why is that?
Dodging simple questions is apparently your idea of good. So being good is evidently not very important to you. Why is that? I already indicated that I was raised well. That's why I care.
So if you were raised to believe owning slaves was good, you would have accepted that? You would have believed that that was good?

Or how about having sex with a 12 year old? If you were raised to believe having sex with a 12 year old was good, you would have believed that was good?

What question did I dodge? I told you what my perception of God was. I couldn't have been more detailed in my belief and the basis for my belief.

Considering that you still haven't provided your description of your best possible perception of God, it is ironic that you are accusing me of dodging a question. I've asked that question very clearly like three times now.

Of course wanting to be good is important. We were made that way for a purpose.

Last edited:
I was talking about the level of intellectual discourse.
No kidding. So was I. Define "spiritual".. :sigh2:
Not of the material or proceeding from the material. Incorporeal.
OMFG, finally! What made that so tough?
Incorporeal
ADJECTIVE

• 1 Not composed of matter; having no material existence.
    ‘ghostly presences and incorporeal beings’
So do you picture your god as some sort of a ghost?
So let's hear your best possible perception of God.
And again, you simply dodge the question. You are an individual. There's no "us" in you. Stop being such a horse's ass. Try conversing like an adult.

Dodging simple questions is apparently your idea of good. So being good is evidently not very important to you. Why is that? I already indicated that I was raised well. That's why I care.
So if you were raised to believe owning slaves was good, you would have accepted that? You would have believed that that was good?

Or how about having sex with a 12 year old? If you were raised to believe having sex with a 12 year old was good, you would have believed that was good?

What question did I dodge? I told you what my perception of God was. I couldn't have been more detailed in my belief and the basis for my belief.

Considering that you still haven't provided your description of your best possible perception of God, it is ironic that you are accusing me of dodging a question. I've asked that question very clearly like three times now.
" Why wouldn't I? Were you raised to be a meanie or something otherwise?"
Duh!

Incorporeal
ADJECTIVE

And again, you simply dodge the question. You are an individual. There's no "us" in you. Stop being such a horse's ass. Try conversing like an adult.
We are made that way for a purpose.

Incorporeal
ADJECTIVE

Duh!

Being an atheist, I don't believe in gods. But you knew that already, so why ask? Stupidity or meanness?
So you can't objectively analyze if God exists. Your bias prevents you from even attempting.

There was nothing mean or stupid of my asking. It is a fair question. You seem like you pride yourself on being objective but if you can't even allow yourself to see the other side there is literally no way for you to be objective.

Duh!

You first, dopey.. Answer the fucking question!

Being an atheist, I don't believe in gods. But you knew that already, so why ask? Stupidity or meanness?
So you can't objectively analyze if God exists. Your bias prevents you from even attempting.

There was nothing mean or stupid of my asking. It is a fair question. You seem like you pride yourself on being objective but if you can't even allow yourself to see the other side there is literally no way for you to be objective.
So you just can't answer a fucking simple question why?

Duh!

No. I wouldn't. Logic wouldn't allow it. Being objective I would be able to see both sides. I would be able to see how it affected others. I would know that it was not good. There is nothing subjective about truth. Truth is based upon logic. It is independent of man.

But your position seems to be that you would think it was good because to you good is what you were taught. Right?

So let me ask again, why do you want to be good?

You are hanging yourself and I am handing you the rope to do it.

I have answered every single question.

You are angry because I have brought you to two of your incongruities and your pride will not allow you to admit your mistake.

Duh!

I did. Every single one.

You still haven't answered these questions though.

Duh!

No. I wouldn't. Logic wouldn't allow it. Being objective I would be able to see both sides. I would be able to see how it affected others. I would know that it was not good. There is nothing subjective about truth. Truth is based upon logic. It is independent of man.

But your position seems to be that you would think it was good because to you good is what you were taught. Right?

Still waiting so I'll ask you once again, [given "Why wouldn't I" ( - be good having been "raised well")..] "Were you raised to be a meanie or something otherwise?"

You are hanging yourself and I am handing you the rope to do it.
In your dreams evidently..

Duh!

Still waiting so I'll ask you once again, [given "Why wouldn't I" ( - be good having been "raised well")..] "Were you raised to be a meanie or something otherwise?"
Because there was a time when people owned slaves and adult men had sex with minors. According to you if you had been raised that way you would have thought that was good.

Tell me otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back