15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's hear your best possible perception of God.
Being an atheist, I don't believe in gods. But you knew that already, so why ask? Stupidity or meanness?
So it isn't possible for you to form a best possible perception of God?
No perception period. Lacking belief in gods (being a self-identified atheist) should make it plain that I entertain no such self-delusions!

Being an atheist, I don't believe in gods. But you knew that already, so why ask? Stupidity or meanness?
So you can't objectively analyze if God exists. Your bias prevents you from even attempting.

There was nothing mean or stupid of my asking. It is a fair question. You seem like you pride yourself on being objective but if you can't even allow yourself to see the other side there is literally no way for you to be objective.
So you just can't answer a fucking simple question why?
You are hanging yourself and I am handing you the rope to do it.
In your dreams evidently..
I have you admitting you would have thought owning slaves and having sex with kids was good if you had been raised that way. And admitting that you can't be objective. So it's in reality, not my dreams.

So it isn't possible for you to form a best possible perception of God?
No perception period. Lacking belief in gods (being a self-identified atheist) should make it plain that I entertain no such self-delusions!
So you can't be objective.

Why do you care about being good?
Why wouldn't I? Were you raised to be a meanie or something otherwise?
It's important to you. You wouldn't want to not be good. Why is that?
Dodging simple questions is apparently your idea of good. So being good is evidently not very important to you. Why is that? I already indicated that I was raised well. That's why I care.
So if you were raised to believe owning slaves was good, you would have accepted that? You would have believed that that was good?

Or how about having sex with a 12 year old? If you were raised to believe having sex with a 12 year old was good, you would have believed that was good?

What question did I dodge? I told you what my perception of God was. I couldn't have been more detailed in my belief and the basis for my belief.

Considering that you still haven't provided your description of your best possible perception of God, it is ironic that you are accusing me of dodging a question. I've asked that question very clearly like three times now.
" Why wouldn't I? Were you raised to be a meanie or something otherwise?"
Duh!
So if you were raised to believe owning slaves was good, you would have accepted that? You would have believed that that was good?

Or how about having sex with a 12 year old? If you were raised to believe having sex with a 12 year old was good, you would have believed that was good?
You first, dopey.. Answer the fucking question!
No. I wouldn't. Logic wouldn't allow it. Being objective I would be able to see both sides. I would be able to see how it affected others. I would know that it was not good. There is nothing subjective about truth. Truth is based upon logic. It is independent of man.

But your position seems to be that you would think it was good because to you good is what you were taught. Right?

So let me ask again, why do you want to be good?
Still waiting so I'll ask you once again, [given "Why wouldn't I" ( - be good having been "raised well")..] "Were you raised to be a meanie or something otherwise?"
How would they know what raising you well was?

It is so important for Grumblenuts to be good and not believe in God that he can't reconcile good being independent of man. He can't admit that good is based upon logic and is therefore independent what some men might teach. That just because something was generally accepted by society as being good that didn't make it good in actuality because good was independent of what man wanted it to be.

I did. Every single one.
Bullpucky.

You still haven't answered these questions though.

No, that doesn't fit with my experience of being "raised well." You mean if I weren't me? Then I suppose blue monkeys could suddenly fly out my ass like they appear to do from yours. Sure, what the fuck ever!

I did. Every single one.
Bullpucky.

No, that doesn't fit with my experience of being "raised well." You mean if I weren't me? Then I suppose blue monkeys could suddenly fly out my ass like they appear to do from yours. Sure, what the fuck ever!
Dude, you said you learned what good was from your parents and that if they taught you that it was good to own slaves and fuck minors then by God that's what good was.

It is so important for Grumblenuts to be good that when presented with a dilemma of his own making he argues that he wouldn't have been taught that.

Of course he fails to recognize that that means that whoever taught him that must have used logic to inform their opinion thus proving my point that good is independent of man and is based on logic and reasoning.

I did. Every single one.
Bullpucky.

So if you were taught that good was against the norm of what society thought was good, how did the people teaching you figure out what was good?

Still waiting so I'll ask you once again, [given "Why wouldn't I" ( - be good having been "raised well")..] "Were you raised to be a meanie or something otherwise?"
Because there was a time when people owned slaves and adult men had sex with minors. According to you if you had been raised that way you would have thought that was good.

Tell me otherwise.
You (and I) were not of that time. You're just dodging or simply deluding yourself.
Answer - the - fucking - question !

Because there was a time when people owned slaves and adult men had sex with minors. According to you if you had been raised that way you would have thought that was good.

Tell me otherwise.
You (and I) were not of that time. You're just dodging or simply deluding yourself.
You could have been in the movie dodgeball the way you are dodging these questions.

I think it is pretty sad that you would have accepted banging minors and owning slaves instead of saying you would have known using logic and reason that what people thought was good was really bad.

You want to be a good person, but a good person doesn't say that whatever they are taught that's all they know. They know a hell of a lot more than that. They have eyes. They have ears. They have brains. They can form their own opinions.

This is why militant atheists in general are pieces of shit.

Tell me otherwise.
You wouldn't have been a good person because you can't be objective. Is that the question you wanted answered, Mr. Dodgeball?

I did. Every single one.
Bullpucky.

Dude, you said you learned what good was from your parents and that if they taught you that it was good to own slaves and fuck minors then by God that's what good was.
"Dude", what I really said is all still right there^. Evidently you were simply raised to blatantly lie and have gotten away with it far too long.

Tell me otherwise.
If you were raised well that means the people raising you discovered good through logic and reason and not what they were taught. Good is independent of man. Prove otherwise.

It is so important for Grumblenuts to be good that when presented with a dilemma of his own making he argues that he wouldn't have been taught that.

Of course he fails to recognize that that means that whoever taught him that must have used logic to inform their opinion thus proving my point that good is independent of man and is based on logic and reasoning.
It talks to itself and pats its own back periodically. One gets used to it eventually ;)

I did. Every single one.
Bullpucky.

"Dude", what I really said is all still right there^. Evidently you were simply raised to blatantly lie and have gotten away with it far too long.
You have no conscience and an undeserved ego. Predictable surprises await.

Tell me otherwise.
If you were raised well that means the people raising you discovered good through logic and reason and not what they were taught. Good is independent of man. Prove otherwise.
No, it means they were influenced and informed by both (hopefully). Mental illness being more prevalent than most like to think.

It talks to itself and pats its own back periodically. One gets used to it eventually ;)
Great rebuttal.

Tell me otherwise.
No, it means they were influenced and informed by both (hopefully). Mental illness being more prevalent than most like to think.
Too late. You lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back