15 degrees in Alaska tonight!!! In August!!!

Chairman of the International Commission for Snow and Ice...what? What the fuck is that?

Chairman of the International Commission for Snow and Ice...what? What the fuck is that?

They are a commission of the International Association of Hydrology Sciences (Home Page). The really important thing, Frank, is that they know a fuck of a lot more about snow and ice than do you.

They are a commission of the International Association of Hydrology Sciences (Home Page). The really important thing, Frank, is that they know a fuck of a lot more about snow and ice than do you.

This forum is like a Petrie Dish for DK researchers. Never has the idea that a big part of ignorance is ignorance of that ignorance been more convincingly displayed.

This forum is like a Petrie Dish for DK researchers. Never has the idea that a big part of ignorance is ignorance of that ignorance been more convincingly displayed.

But who cares......ignorance is winning then s0n!!! 100% certainty. Green investment is falling like a stone in water.......which means, nobody is caring about the science = the ignorant is not losing.

This is why no one cares what you think Skooker.

You're right s0n!!!!!:up:

Nobody cares!!!! Global surveys show environmental concerns rank low among public concerns

The man on the street is very predictable. That’s why those with a DK business plan have such easy success.

People always naturally go for urgency over importance.

No question that economic issues, in bad or marginal times, take precedence over long range issues. Always. Because it assumes that long range issues can be solved as quickly as urgent issues, and there is always tomorrow to get started.

There is hardly any issue longer range that energy. What needs great leadership is that even at high priority the conversion to benign energy will take as long as a century. But the consequences of slow progress are huge and we've already wasted what time cushion we might have once had.

Can the man in the street be led to prioritize by importance rather than urgency?

Let me guess, they're formed to protect snow and ice from AGW, am I close?

Perhaps it has eluded you that there is no protecting ice and snow from AGW. Once they're gone, they're gone. Probably for thousands of years.

Perhaps it has eluded you that there is no protecting ice and snow from AGW. Once they're gone, they're gone. Probably for thousands of years.

And that's a bad thing how?

article-2415191-1BAED746000005DC-112_638x341.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

article-2415191-1BAED742000005DC-727_638x345.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Global cooling: Arctic ice caps grows by 60% against global warming predictions | Mail Online

Apparently conservative media teaches that AGW means everything on the globe gets warmer every day. I suppose that when you don't have statistics, that's the only model you can deal with.

Apparently conservative media teaches that AGW means everything on the globe gets warmer every day. I suppose that when you don't have statistics, that's the only model you can deal with.

A leaked report to the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) seen by the Mail on Sunday, has led some scientists to claim that the world is heading for a period of cooling that will not end until the middle of this century.

Global warming? No, actually we're cooling, claim scientists - Telegraph

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A leaked report to the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) seen by the Mail on Sunday, has led some scientists to claim that the world is heading for a period of cooling that will not end until the middle of this century.

Here's what passes for facts among those educated by entertainers.

Quote:

Based on that we can conclude...........er...........nothing.

Here's what passes for facts among those educated by entertainers.

Quote:

Based on that we can conclude...........er...........nothing.

Spin it all you want, the warming just isn't there.

Forum List

Back