🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

15 Sassy Photos Show Why These Women are Rejecting the Feminist Movement

Would be nice if guys weren't *ssholes to women. Go check out a battered shelter and talk to the mothers and children of some of the big tough men.
Then get back to us.
:cuckoo:
We don't live in a perfect world.
If the real men who raise real men would tell them to treat others with respect then maybe the photos you chose to show might have some credence.
Until then......go to a battered shelter and volunteer.

Seems to me there isn't that "war on women" libs will have you believe. Refreshing to see there are women out there that can think for themselves and don't need their hand held by feminists.

Last edited:
Would be nice if guys weren't *ssholes to women. Go check out a battered shelter and talk to the mothers and children of some of the big tough men.
Then get back to us.
If the real men who raise real men would tell them to treat others with respect then maybe the photos you chose to show might have some credence.

Seems to me there isn't that "war on women" libs will have you believe. Refreshing to see there are women out there that can think for themselves and don't need their hand held by feminists.

Those shelters (rightfully) won't allow males inside the door. I donated some food once and didn't realize that and they stopped me when I tried to carry it inside for them.

Yes I know but my point was how ridiculously inept this person is to post something so trivial about something so horribly wrong in our society.
I was looking at some of the other posts and the one particularly focused on Sandra Fluke seemed to generate one sides total hatred for a woman sticking up for what she seemed to be her right. The ridicule and juvenile comments from the right are exactly what this post was about. They have no respect for the thoughts and well being of others because it goes against their "christian"values. They are the farthest thing ever from being christian.

Then get back to us.
By the way all you have to do is look at indofreds comment and know fully what I am saying.
He is no more a man than some piece of sh*t I have wiped off my boots.

Those shelters (rightfully) won't allow males inside the door. I donated some food once and didn't realize that and they stopped me when I tried to carry it inside for them.

Last edited:
If not for he feminist movement, women today would still be secretaries

Then get back to us.

The photo's have perfect credence.

Because some men are assholes in no way makes all men assholes.....and because some women reject modern feminism in no way makes them less of a woman.

Then get back to us.

Maybe you should stop rewarding single parent households with bribes and money for votes. Then single women might think twice about getting knocked up with no man in the picture.

My sign would read ... I don't need feminists because tits and a vagina are not defects that limit my options or ambitions.

Crap ... I got further in my career because I am a woman.
In some cases men respond better to women than they do to other men ... Of course brains can also accent the package nicely.

My sign would read ... I don't need feminists because tits and a vagina are not defects that limit my options or ambitions.

Crap ... I got further in my career because I am a woman.
In some cases men respond better to women than they do to other men ... Of course brains can also accent the package nicely.

I've been in Sales my entire Adult life, women CAN set the standard.

I moved to Nebraska from Cali, out there women DID set the standard, back here when I have hired a woman who CAN set it on fire the men they are married to have without exception made them crash and burn.

It is a very sad thing.

Those women do not need feminism because the feminists before them fought the battles of equality

They have no credence to try and destroy the one of the last refuges for women who are exploited and demeaned.

Then get back to us.

The photo's have perfect credence.

Because some men are assholes in no way makes all men assholes.....and because some women reject modern feminism in no way makes them less of a woman.

Those women do not need feminism because the feminists before them fought the battles of equality

We don't need feminism because we are not equal ... In a lot of cases we are better.
I never wanted to be treated equal to someone else ... Pay me what I earn through my talents and efforts and screw equal.
I succeeded in my career because I could accomplish the appropriate changes in manufacturing facilities where my male counterparts could not do the same.

Equality is slavery men want to try and keep women in ... Fuck you and your equality ... You and I will never be equal.

Ever hear the tune "Thick As A Brick" by Jethro Tull.
You missed the point entirely. So. Thick As A Brick. Thanks for your irrelevant post.
All you have done is solidify that there are people out that that think they and bring everything down to the common denominator. And blame one entire group for the problem. Hopefully you are not one of the "christians" that would be laughable.
But then again you are laughable.
:eusa_whistle::badgrin:

Then get back to us.

Maybe you should stop rewarding single parent households with bribes and money for votes. Then single women might think twice about getting knocked up with no man in the picture.

I would guess that these 15 women are assorted religious nuts.

You remind me of the Gay Indian in "Little Big Man"

Yeah, there's obviously a close resemblance.

Forum List

Back