15 y.o. kills himself - faced sex offender registry for streaking at football game

Hardly rates a death sentence or being labeled a sex offender for life.

Most people are not criminal coddlers like you. Sickos who expose themselves to little kids should be on the sex offender list if anyone should. THINK

Because you conservatives were so outraged you wanted this kid hung, drawn and quartered.

Hey stupid. The teen wasn't even being sent to prison so stop lying about his potential penalty. Why do you support perverts who expose themselves to kids?

Most people are not criminal coddlers like you. Sickos who expose themselves to little kids should be on the sex offender list if anyone should. THINK

So a 15 year old kid, who made an idiotic mistake, should be labeled a sex offender for the rest of his life?

Grow up, you freak.

The dumb ass kid had plenty of time to kill himself AFTER and IF he was placed on the sex offender list. There is obviously more to this story than "young flasher hangs himself".

Using the tidbits of information of this story to go all political about libs and repugs is idiotic.

Young people do stupid things all of the time...and they wildly over react to stupid things all of the time.

If anything this story shows evidence that teenagers shouldn't be issued drivers liscences or "rope" until at least 21 yrs old or until they have passed a mental examination.

I don't know what drivers licenses has to do with this particular story but i certainly agree teens should not have them.

this thread is even stranger than the previous thread on this topic.

another link included additional fyi--he had a fight with his father after meeting with the school officials and after that he hung himself. According to the source quoted in the article the school officials had not been unjust.

if that matters to anyone.

I posted a link referencing an incident from 2012--different state but the legal consequences were similar.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/bethlehem/index.ssf/2012/09/emmaus_high_school_student_str.html

Last edited:

So a 15 year old kid, who made an idiotic mistake, should be labeled a sex offender for the rest of his life?

Grow up, you freak.

Prove it was an idiotic mistake and not acting out a perversion to show his todger to toddlers.
Which would later progress to sexually exploiting toddlers.
Progressive you see!!

I posted a link referencing an incident from 2012--different state but the legal consequences were similar.

Society has cracked down on streaking of late. Decades ago it was just "boys will be boys". No more and i agree with today's attitude. Streaking is stupid and hell with people who do stupid things.

[

You seem to be happy that he hung himself.

You seem to think it's ok for perverts to expose themselves to little kids. Get help please.

Get a hold of yourself. Where did it say he stood in front of children to be viewed at length? He was running (got that,,,RUNNING) across a field. I imagine no one really saw anything except when he stopped at the end of his journey.

Shaking my head....

[

Get a hold of yourself. Where did it say he stood in front of children to be viewed at length? He was running (got that,,,RUNNING) across a field. I imagine no one really saw anything except when he stopped at the end of his journey.

Shaking my head....

Hey stupid. It was a football game not an AARP convention.

Society has cracked down on streaking of late. Decades ago it was just "boys will be boys". No more and i agree with today's attitude. Streaking is stupid and hell with people who do stupid things.

To hell with slow drivers who disrupt the flow of traffic, too. I hope you plan on handing in your license?

So..how many stupid things did you do when you were younger?

So..how many stupid things did you do when you were younger?

Probably none, he sounds like he was a loner.

The dumb ass kid had plenty of time to kill himself AFTER and IF he was placed on the sex offender list. There is obviously more to this story than "young flasher hangs himself".

Using the tidbits of information of this story to go all political about libs and repugs is idiotic.

Young people do stupid things all of the time...and they wildly over react to stupid things all of the time.

If anything this story shows evidence that teenagers shouldn't be issued drivers liscences or "rope" until at least 21 yrs old or until they have passed a mental examination.

I don't know what drivers licenses has to do with this particular story but i certainly agree teens should not have them.

It was just an example. Trying to make sense of what a teen is motivated by is near impossible. Attempting to make a political point from the miss steps of a fifteen year old is rediculous.

Unless the stupid kid left a manifesto/suicide note detailing his over amplified feelings leading to one of the dumbest solutions anyone could come up with.. it, his actions, can't be pinned on anyone. He was in school. He obviously had enough education to know what he was doing. Obviously the kid was acting out...I E the streaking. Clearly seeking attention.. So he didn't get the kind of attention he was hoping for. Big Whoop! No one can be blamed for the dumb ass kid's actions. This is the age of the internet. EVERYTHING can be found on the internet. There are THOUSANDS of ways to get help and places to go to and people that care and will listen and offer good council. This moron killed himself. OR maybe he was murdered. I don't know. Maybe we will never know. OR maybe someone knows and just isn't saying what they know to protect themself or someone else. It doesn't matter. Unless it was a murder. Either way it isn't red meat for some stupid political argument.

Teens idenified as "troubled" should be dropped off at deserted Islands in the ocean and given survival books. There should be just enough stuff on the Island to survive. Leave em there for a year or more and check up on em to see if thier problems are resolved. If not leave em there longer until they have "matured" and figured it out...or not. If they decide to kill themselves on the Island I'll defer to Clint Eastwood in "Josie Wales"

Buzzards gotta eat same as worms.

Forum List

Back