15 year old points BB gun at San Diego police officer, gets shot & killed after refusing to drop it

What a shame. The problem is that even a very young child has no problem getting guns. That's what the nutters want and its sure as hell what the NRA wants for their employers want.

Welcome to the gun culture.

18301545_10154939460504760_6279621510867227006_n.jpg

So much bullshit in one meme.

No, those are what are called FACTS. Not surprised you don't recognize that.

OTOH, if you disagree, feel free to post PROOF.

LOL

:link::link::link::link:

There were around sixty gun murders in Great Britain in 2016.

Your number or the number in the meme -

Compare that to the US and any argument you have for arming every froot loop in the country is gone.

No, shit head....you keep lying....

Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack...that is from bill clinton and barak obama. Clinton had the Department of Justice do a study on gun self defense, in the hope of debunking Gary Kleck's work...and it backfired....then obama spent 10 million dollars to have the CDC review all gun research...and it backfired....they found that Americans use guns for self defense between 500,000 and 3 million times a year.

Gun murder in 2015.....which is primarily criminals murdering other criminals....10,616.....70-80% of the victims of these murders are other criminals.....

And what happened from the 1990s to 2016....as more Americans bought guns and started carrying them?

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400 million guns in private hands and over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2016...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Top one. It's a Marksman spring-powered bb pistol. Crappiest one made ever! You pull the back thing back to cock it.

Anybody else wanna vote?

Agree or disagree with the John Wayne wannbe?

(BTW, Wayne beat his wives and kids and was a nasty drunk. Who would want to be like him? Besides Anathema that is.)

Don't cry, you know I'm spot on!

Bottom is a .32 revolver, I'm pretty sure.

Not crying and

not saying you are either right or wrong.

Its just that last time, coward 2aguy first said he could tell any gun from a toy but then wimped out when I posted this. I'm wondering if any other nutters want to chime in but it looks like you're the only one.

Fuck you you lying piece of shit....never said it, never posted it. Are you fucking high?

Easy there, big fella.

Put your head between your knees and take some slow deep breaths.

Now.
You okay?

Yes, little cupcake, you did.

But if it would you to get through this terribly difficult "unmasking", you feel free to admit you're not an authority on much of anything at all.

K?

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Lying about what I post is typical for a lying piece of shit like you.....

I think I could see the size of a barrel hole at that distance, and I'm slightly nearsighted.

TBH, It's easy for me to spot the difference between a fake and real gun.

Maybe those cops don't have that ability.

Maybe they should.

It stopped me from getting robbed.

You got lucky. I often carry an FN Five-Seven, which is 5.7mm and all polymer. It actually looks like a toy, but I can absolutely assure you that you do not want to get hit with what is essentially a short 5.56 cartridge at rifle velocity. Judging that by the hole in the barrel gets you dumped in a hole.

5.5mm is bigger than .177.

Yes, it's .224" nominal. At 20 feet, you cannot tell the difference. Even if you could, can you tell the difference between it and a 5mm Sheridan pellet pistol? How about a .22 cal pellet? You can't tell the difference in the barrel hole in that up close and personal.

Considered yourself fortunate you came away unscathed. Things could have gone much worse for you.

It coulda gone much worse for him if I caught him with that shovel a time or two.

I could be in prison right now. Thank God he ran off.

I think I could see the size of a barrel hole at that distance, and I'm slightly nearsighted.

Maybe they should.

You got lucky. I often carry an FN Five-Seven, which is 5.7mm and all polymer. It actually looks like a toy, but I can absolutely assure you that you do not want to get hit with what is essentially a short 5.56 cartridge at rifle velocity. Judging that by the hole in the barrel gets you dumped in a hole.

The fort hood shooter liked it as well.

Thanks to gun nutters, even the most mentally unhinged can get that gun or any other.

Makes ya proud, don't it?

Maybe they should.

Thanks to gun nutters, even the most mentally unhinged can get that gun or any other.

It is Sunday......getting boozed up and high on drugs isn't the smart thing for you to do......get help...

Maybe they should.

It is Sunday......getting boozed up and high on drugs isn't the smart thing for you to do......get help...

And I remember how thrilled you were when you got one of your most closely held dreams come true -

The arming of known and suspected terrorists -

AND

The arming of all domestic terrorists.

BTW, I wonder how many children were shot today. This week? This month?

What a shame nutters don't give a flying fuck about dead children but hey, it's not as though they're fetuses, right?

[emoji90]

Maybe they should.

And I remember how thrilled you were when you got one of your most closely held dreams come true -

AND

What a shame nutters don't give a flying fuck about dead children but hey, it's not as though they're fetuses, right?

[emoji90]

The only ones arming criminals were obama and clinton.....

I have to ask....when you talk out of your ass....does it hurt....? Since that is all you do, there must be a lot of chafing involved......even when Jim Carrey used to do it, at least he was trying to be funny....when you do it...you are just talking out of your ass.

Maybe they should.

AND

[emoji90]

Wtf are you on about? Whatever it is, it's fail.

Killing babies is ok unless you don't use forceps? Where in the hell is your mind?

AND

[emoji90]

Wtf are you on about? Whatever it is, it's fail.

Killing babies is ok unless you don't use forceps? Where in the hell is your mind?

I've never ever said anything like that.

The rest of what I wrote is fact but my main concern is always children. I believe the gun industry can get no lower than their current stand on making guns safer around kids. I also believe that the very definition of "responsible gun owner" us one who demands that of gun manufacturing.

The whole thing was intentional suicide by cop. I am a sheriff's Auxiliary volunteer. Cops are trained to never draw their gun, unless that are prepared to use it, and ALWAYs shoot to kill. It is how they survive on the streets.There is nothing wrong with that training.

AND

[emoji90]

I have to ask....when you talk out of your ass....does it hurt....? Since that is all you do, there must be a lot of chafing involved......even when Jim Carrey used to do it, at least he was trying to be funny....when you do it...you are just talking out of your ass.
You can tell a Progressive because the always are trying to shit a brick out their ass sideways.

Top one. It's a Marksman spring-powered bb pistol. Crappiest one made ever! You pull the back thing back to cock it.

Anybody else wanna vote?

Agree or disagree with the John Wayne wannbe?

(BTW, Wayne beat his wives and kids and was a nasty drunk. Who would want to be like him? Besides Anathema that is.)

Don't cry, you know I'm spot on!

Bottom is a .32 revolver, I'm pretty sure.

Not crying and

not saying you are either right or wrong.

Its just that last time, coward 2aguy first said he could tell any gun from a toy but then wimped out when I posted this. I'm wondering if any other nutters want to chime in but it looks like you're the only one.

Fuck you you lying piece of shit....never said it, never posted it. Are you fucking high?

Easy there, big fella.

Put your head between your knees and take some slow deep breaths.

Now.
You okay?

Yes, little cupcake, you did.

But if it would you to get through this terribly difficult "unmasking", you feel free to admit you're not an authority on much of anything at all.

K?

[emoji90]

Post a link or admit you are lying.

AND

[emoji90]

You can tell a Progressive because the always are trying to shit a brick out their ass sideways.

AND

[emoji90]

I am not a gun nut but I shot 300/300 my last year as a Deputy using a SW HightWay patrol mod...Loved that gun. Now I use a SS mod 66 that my Father in law left me. Unfired. I think its a 1960's mod blt. As far a sniper I liked the German mouser conv to 308 double trigger. New condition owned it since my Uncle brought it back from Germany WWII. Getting to old and gonna sell them. Back to half blind and limping alot. I do know about the pistol and it is a damm great one and I don't think I care to get shot by it., It is a show stopper.

Maybe they should.

You got to have been in combat to understand the time factor I used a firearm three times and each one was different and sudden. Cops or at lease the Old guys worked under conditions like the old west in some part of the U.S.A. I should mention I have a 4 year degree and Police acd. It also can get me a free cup of coffee....

unfortunate. there's a war between cops and the people.
Student Killed by Police Pointed BB Gun at Officers: Capt.

What has happen to education system and parents these days? Like did kid come from forest with no knowledge on not to point gun at police or point any thing at the police? How is the police to know if it is real gun or not or a BB gun? You think the police are just going to walk up to you and see if it is real gun or not or a BB gun.

And why was he toting the police? If he mad about the police on some thing than protest but why be going around toting the police?

The government better start fixing the education system.

The was report on other forum a guy took iPhone into bath well he was charging it and got electrocuted.

When I was young I learn that water and electricity do not mix and when you point guns, knifes and weapons at police you get shot.

What is going on with the education system and parents these days?

And well he should of got shot 1,000 times by police for doing some thing so stupid like that.

Moron. Point plastic gun, play gun, bb gun, real gun and refuse to drop it...you get shot.
His parents must be so proud. :cuckoo:

Sorry but you poubt somethibg at a cop, you need to die. I don't care if its a purple water gun in broad daylight. Point it at a cop, you need to leave the scene in a plastic bag.

Really? :uhh: So a 3-year old points a cap gun at a cop and deserves to die? A red water gun?

When did this lunar way of thinking come about?
since when does an airsoft gun look like a red water gun?

which one of these is the "real" gun and remember you're at least 20 feet away and have about 2 seconds to decide

sig-sauer-p226-air-pistol-black-29.gif

A21-PS5390.jpg
A

Top one is the toy. How do I know? Because the barrel has a nipple pointing out of it on the BB gun.

The real one doesn't have a nipple on it, and is flat faced on the barrel.
and handgun that accepts a suppressor will have the protrusion on the end of the barrel

A handgun with a silencer on it will be very apparent. The silencer is generally half again the length of the barrel.
I didn't say WITH a silencer I said a handgun that can ACCEPT a silencer will have the protrusion on the barrel

I myself have never owned a 17 caliber gun but they do exist. A bb is .177 bore diameter would be the same. A 17 caliber would be worse then a 22 for deflection off bone or even a badge or belt buckle. It's there deflection ability that makes them dangerous.

So what you have in truth is a stupid person did a stupid thing in a stupid place and they died for it.

That's ridiculous, I would have said: "Go ahead" and let him shoot me with it, then tazed and cuffed and stuffed him.

Then again, I can tell the difference in guns by eyesight.

Oh, and am a BB gun war veteran. :salute:
And now time for the FACTS!
The negro thug..........yes he was a fucking 'known' gang member to local LE was approached by two NEGRO LE officers. They had been called b/c someone had called 911 and said there was a 'young black male' waiving a gun around and pointing at people.
When the officers approached the negro thug he had his handgun in his hand. When the officer ordered him to "drop the gun" the negro thug made a quick motion rising the handgun to point it at the officer/s.
The officer's fired 'center mass' at that point.
Now to more important news. How about the Ducks/Oilers game last night?
And no the negro thug was NOT on his way to the Harvard School of Law at the time.

Forum List

Back