15 year old points BB gun at San Diego police officer, gets shot & killed after refusing to drop it

did he really have to shoot to KILL the boy with the BB gun? REALLY??

Was he able to tell it was a BB gun?

I dont understand why liberals cant put themselves in the cops position.
Lets say I'm just hanging out in the garage and someone approaches me with a gun......I dont know about you but I'm gonna assume he's up to no good and ventilate his ass.

Then you look at from the cops side and he's going to a situation that he already knows is hostile,unlike my scenario where I just suspect it.

Sure you are because you're a big bad ass he mans and junk like that.

Piffle.

You're laying on the ground bleeding long before you get your pop gun out from under your pot belly.

There is no comparison between your scenario and what this cop had to deal with.

I have the pistol within arms reach right now in condition 2.
When you've faced a home invasion attempt that was only stopped by preparedness and luck you wouldnt be so naive.

upload_2017-5-7_17-42-35.png

And you're right there is no comparison....the cops situation is much more dangerous and dire. He does it everyday which of course improves his chances of being killed.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Got my first instruction from my dad with a BB gun at about the age of 8. Even then, I knew damn good and well not to draw on a cop and point a gun at him, or at anyone else for that matter. The fault lies 100% with this idiot kids and his brain-dead parents for not drilling that into him.

A 15 year old is out at 3:30 in the morning with a bb gun.

Who was he trying to rob?
It's an oddity....and he probably wasn't up to any good. It's probably suicide-by-cop, but that's not known for sure.

San Diego police kill 15-year-old who pointed a BB gun at officers
The teenager pulled a gun from his waistband and pointed it at the officers. They yelled for him to drop the weapon, according to a police statement, but, instead, the 15-year-old stepped forward.

Just before 3:30 a.m. Saturday, someone called 911 asking police to check on a boy standing in front of Torrey Pines High School, near the northwest corner of the city. The caller referred to the teen in the third person and said the 15-year-old didn’t have a gun.

Officers saw the boy as they arrived in the school’s front parking lot, according to the statement, but the situation escalated as they got out of their cars.

The teen “pulled a handgun that was concealed in his waistband and pointed it at one of the officers,” the statement said.

Both officers pulled their guns. They shouted at the boy to drop the gun.

But he ignored their orders and started walking toward the officers while still pointing the gun.

“Fearing for their safety, both officers fired their weapons at the male, striking him numerous times,” the statement said.

So much bullshit in one meme.

No, those are what are called FACTS. Not surprised you don't recognize that.

OTOH, if you disagree, feel free to post PROOF.

LOL

:link::link::link::link:

There were around sixty gun murders in Great Britain in 2016.

Your number or the number in the meme -

Compare that to the US and any argument you have for arming every froot loop in the country is gone.

When you post up a meme that has inaccurate data you're gonna get called on it.
As far as gun deaths in the US? I dont give a rats ass because the vast majority of them happen in the ghettos which are dem strongholds.
Police your ghettos before you bitch about guns murders in America.

Lemme guess -

RWNJ Pootarian traitor christian, right?

My point stands and your post reinforces that.

Dummy.

The only point you've made is that you are clearly a moron.

Lets say I'm just hanging out in the garage and someone approaches me with a gun......I dont know about you but I'm gonna assume he's up to no good and ventilate his ass.

Then you look at from the cops side and he's going to a situation that he already knows is hostile,unlike my scenario where I just suspect it.

Piffle.

You're laying on the ground bleeding long before you get your pop gun out from under your pot belly.

There is no comparison between your scenario and what this cop had to deal with.

When you've faced a home invasion attempt that was only stopped by preparedness and luck you wouldnt be so naive.

View attachment 125397

And you're right there is no comparison....the cops situation is much more dangerous and dire. He does it everyday which of course improves his chances of being killed.

Agree 100%. Just because I am sitting at home on a nice Sunday afternoon does not keep me from having a pistol in Condition 1 right at my side. It's all about the preparation.

Piffle.

View attachment 125397

Agree 100%. Just because I am sitting at home on a nice Sunday afternoon does not keep me from having a pistol in Condition 1 right at my side. It's all about the preparation.

The only reason I was able to stop the attempted home invasion was the fact that I had an 870 shorty leaning by the front door.
I've never seen a so called broken down car go so fast......with the hood still up.

How long does a LEO have to identify a gun and decide if its a BB gun, Cap gun, paint ball gun It takes less time than writing this post, and finding out if its loadedl;l;Think about it. Time to get shot and die take 2 sec....Most Progressive's think LEO should get shot first and then taze the fool.

There is a drill that we do in concealed carry training that demonstrates how quickly an assailant can close the distance with a knife before you can draw and defend yourself. 21 feet is considered to be inside the lethal zone with a knife, and it happens literally in a split second. It's even faster with the perp having a gun in his hand already.

How long does a LEO have to identify a gun and decide if its a BB gun, Cap gun, paint ball gun It takes less time than writing this post, and finding out if its loadedl;l;Think about it. Time to get shot and die take 2 sec....Most Progressive's think LEO should get shot first and then taze the fool.

There is a drill that we do in concealed carry training that demonstrates how quickly an assailant can close the distance with a knife before you can draw and defend yourself. 21 feet is considered to be inside the lethal zone with a knife, and it happens literally in a split second. It's even faster with the perp having a gun in his hand already.

My favorite part of the liberal narrative when it comes to self defense?
Why cant you shoot to wound?......:lmao:
They've obviously watched too many spaghetti westerns.

Really? :uhh: So a 3-year old points a cap gun at a cop and deserves to die? A red water gun?

When did this lunar way of thinking come about?
since when does an airsoft gun look like a red water gun?

which one of these is the "real" gun and remember you're at least 20 feet away and have about 2 seconds to decide

sig-sauer-p226-air-pistol-black-29.gif

A21-PS5390.jpg
A

Top one is the toy. How do I know? Because the barrel has a nipple pointing out of it on the BB gun.

The real one doesn't have a nipple on it, and is flat faced on the barrel.
nope it's the bottom one

V
Sig Sauer P226 Navy Version Airsoft Pistol | BUDK.com - Knives & Swords At The Lowest Prices!
regardless...they ARE different and law enforcement should b taught and know the difference, no?
I got an idea, how 'bout they stop manufacturing bb guns that look like real handguns? WTF?
Yeah... Cuz at the heart of it... Its really the manufacturers fault... Holy leftist responsibility dodge!

The old 'shoot the gun out of his hand meme'. Yep.

Most of the people that screech the loudest about gun violence and police brutality are also the first to bitch when the cops aren't there within seconds to save their asses.

Shoot the gun out of his hand it works on television.

Sorry but you poubt somethibg at a cop, you need to die. I don't care if its a purple water gun in broad daylight. Point it at a cop, you need to leave the scene in a plastic bag.

Really? :uhh: So a 3-year old points a cap gun at a cop and deserves to die? A red water gun?

When did this lunar way of thinking come about?

which one of these is the "real" gun and remember you're at least 20 feet away and have about 2 seconds to decide

A21-PS5390.jpg
A

Top one is the toy. How do I know? Because the barrel has a nipple pointing out of it on the BB gun.

nope it's the bottom one

V
Sig Sauer P226 Navy Version Airsoft Pistol | BUDK.com - Knives & Swords At The Lowest Prices!
regardless...they ARE different and law enforcement should b taught and know the difference, no?
Do you have any idea how many hand guns (types) there are?? They change every year? Some people have mem, limits. How about doing away with stolen cars computer list, and just have the LEO s remember the. Pretty weak.

Shoot the gun out of his hand it works on television.
Why don't we just Taze the hell out of him.....That works sometime if his gun jambs./ LOL

It's an oddity....and he probably wasn't up to any good. It's probably suicide-by-cop, but that's not known for sure.

The teenager pulled a gun from his waistband and pointed it at the officers. They yelled for him to drop the weapon, according to a police statement, but, instead, the 15-year-old stepped forward.

Just before 3:30 a.m. Saturday, someone called 911 asking police to check on a boy standing in front of Torrey Pines High School, near the northwest corner of the city. The caller referred to the teen in the third person and said the 15-year-old didn’t have a gun.

Officers saw the boy as they arrived in the school’s front parking lot, according to the statement, but the situation escalated as they got out of their cars.

The teen “pulled a handgun that was concealed in his waistband and pointed it at one of the officers,” the statement said.

But he ignored their orders and started walking toward the officers while still pointing the gun.

“Fearing for their safety, both officers fired their weapons at the male, striking him numerous times,” the statement said.

I say failure on their part.

I say failure on their part.
That is something to think about 3 am is kinda questionable as to what he was up to. Wonder what his Juvy record looks like or what gang he belongs to.

A21-PS5390.jpg
A

nope it's the bottom one

V
I got an idea, how 'bout they stop manufacturing bb guns that look like real handguns? WTF?
Yeah... Cuz at the heart of it... Its really the manufacturers fault... Holy leftist responsibility dodge!
Some gang members have painted the weapons red just to throw off the LEO s and it gives them the upper hand. After the shooting there are very few people who would tell the Investigators the gun was "RED". So color just gives the LEOs a slight heads up as to what the object is.

Forum List

Back