15 year old points BB gun at San Diego police officer, gets shot & killed after refusing to drop it

What a shame. The problem is that even a very young child has no problem getting guns. That's what the nutters want and its sure as hell what the NRA wants for their employers want.

Welcome to the gun culture.

18301545_10154939460504760_6279621510867227006_n.jpg

So much bullshit in one meme.

No, those are what are called FACTS. Not surprised you don't recognize that.

OTOH, if you disagree, feel free to post PROOF.

LOL

:link::link::link::link:

Poor home training cost this youngster his life. Who would ever point any kind of gun, toy or not, at a police officer?

-Geaux

What a shame. The problem is that even a very young child has no problem getting guns. That's what the nutters want and its sure as hell what the NRA wants for their employers want.

LOL

There were around sixty gun murders in Great Britain in 2016.

Okay, here ya go ... Which is the toy?View attachment 125377

Top one. It's a Marksman spring-powered bb pistol. Crappiest one made ever! You pull the back thing back to cock it.

Anybody else wanna vote?

Agree or disagree with the John Wayne wannbe?

(BTW, Wayne beat his wives and kids and was a nasty drunk. Who would want to be like him? Besides Anathema that is.)

Don't cry, you know I'm spot on!

Bottom is a .32 revolver, I'm pretty sure.

Not crying and

not saying you are either right or wrong.

Its just that last time, coward 2aguy first said he could tell any gun from a toy but then wimped out when I posted this. I'm wondering if any other nutters want to chime in but it looks like you're the only one.

u_mad__by_gnuenguemo-d3h620v.jpg

No. The point I made the last time is the same now. Yes, you are correct but it would be unreasonable to expect anyone one, even an experienced cop, to make that determination under the circumstances of this shooting.

The gun nutters would have rushed to show how smart they are and what brave he-mans they are because they identified the toy. The fact that none of them did, last time or this time shows they couldn't identify the toy in a dark parking lot either.

The nutters insist that every single person, adult or child, should have easy access to guns. I disagree with that.

This shooting illustrates why.

That's ridiculous, I would have said: "Go ahead" and let him shoot me with it, then tazed and cuffed and stuffed him.

Then again, I can tell the difference in guns by eyesight.

Oh, and am a BB gun war veteran. :salute:
It's happened before, cap gun on a traffic stop in Fla....Guy was stupid and refused to drop it. Can blame the Trooper, there was a incident that a LEO got shot with a modified cap gun.

did he really have to shoot to KILL the boy with the BB gun? REALLY??

Was he able to tell it was a BB gun?

I dont understand why liberals cant put themselves in the cops position.
Lets say I'm just hanging out in the garage and someone approaches me with a gun......I dont know about you but I'm gonna assume he's up to no good and ventilate his ass.

Then you look at from the cops side and he's going to a situation that he already knows is hostile,unlike my scenario where I just suspect it.

How long does a LEO have to identify a gun and decide if its a BB gun, Cap gun, paint ball gun It takes less time than writing this post, and finding out if its loadedl;l;Think about it. Time to get shot and die take 2 sec....Most Progressive's think LEO should get shot first and then taze the fool.

LOL

Your number or the number in the meme -

Compare that to the US and any argument you have for arming every froot loop in the country is gone.

That's ridiculous, I would have said: "Go ahead" and let him shoot me with it, then tazed and cuffed and stuffed him.

Then again, I can tell the difference in guns by eyesight.

Oh, and am a BB gun war veteran. :salute:
I have seen some capguns that look like the real thing.

Was he able to tell it was a BB gun?

I dont understand why liberals cant put themselves in the cops position.
Lets say I'm just hanging out in the garage and someone approaches me with a gun......I dont know about you but I'm gonna assume he's up to no good and ventilate his ass.

Then you look at from the cops side and he's going to a situation that he already knows is hostile,unlike my scenario where I just suspect it.

Sure you are because you're a big bad ass he mans and junk like that.

Piffle.

You're laying on the ground bleeding long before you get your pop gun out from under your pot belly.

There is no comparison between your scenario and what this cop had to deal with.

LOL

Compare that to the US and any argument you have for arming every froot loop in the country is gone.

When you post up a meme that has inaccurate data you're gonna get called on it.
As far as gun deaths in the US? I dont give a rats ass because the vast majority of them happen in the ghettos which are dem strongholds.
Police your ghettos before you bitch about guns murders in America.

Welcome to the gun culture. I wonder just what his mental state was, This is something that a normal person would not even think of doing. Just was was his real intent. Now is the time to get to the bottom of the incident. There is a thing call "Suicide by Cop" that happens occasionally by those who do not have the ability to do it themselves. I did have a member of the mcy gang who got real froggy and after arresting him he said he was just testing me> Stupid to the core.

Stupid young man. If you want to die, have the balls to do it yourself. Don't make a cop do it for you.
Stupid young man. If you want to die, have the balls to do it yourself. Don't make a cop do it for you.

LOL

As far as gun deaths in the US? I dont give a rats ass because the vast majority of them happen in the ghettos which are dem strongholds.

Lemme guess -

RWNJ Pootarian traitor christian, right?

My point stands and your post reinforces that.

Dummy.

LOL

They never state the suicides numbers and accidents misfires.....so data is not very accurate

Forum List

Back