1500 Miles Of Freezing Cold Temperatures!

The answer, as I already gave you, is because the so called experts in climate stated that there would no longer by cold or snow in the northern US.

No, they didn't. You're simply making crap up now.

If you're not making crap up, show us these experts saying such things. If you can't, have to honesty to admit that you just made it all up.
here's one:

"103. January 2000 Dr. Michael Oppenheimer of the Environmental Defense Fund commenting (in a NY Times interview) on the mild winters in New York City: “But it does not take a scientist to size up the effects of snowless winters on the children too young to remember the record-setting blizzards of 1996. For them, the pleasures of sledding and snowball fights are as out-of-date as hoop-rolling, and the delight of a snow day off from school is unknown.”"

That's one what? It's a vague unsourced quote from an unknown person of no importance that doesn't even give a date for when the supposed vague prediction of snowlessness is going to happen.

Again, do you have any actual experts who predicted snowless winters in 2015, as you claimed?

That's one what? It's a vague unsourced quote from an unknown person of no importance that doesn't even give a date for when the supposed vague prediction of snowlessness is going to happen.

Again, do you have any actual experts who predicted snowless winters in 2015, as you claimed?
bada-boom, just as I predicted.

jc, we all know what happened.

You read some denier blog that made such a crazy dishonest claim. Because it told you what you wanted to believe, you instantly believed it. Then, not seeing any necessity to check if it was true, you repeated it here.

And then, you got called on it.

Instead of 'fessing up that you were mistaken, you chose to double down on the lie. Congratulations, that graduates you from "cult dupe" to "deliberate cult liar". You should have just admitted the error. That's would have been no biggie. The coverup is the problem.

In normal human society, refusing to admit any mistakes and then lying to cover it up is thought of as a bad thing to do. In the denier cult, it's considered to be a skill necessary for advancement. That's why the socially maladjusted types who are emotionally incapable of admitting a mistake tend to gravitate to the denier cult, as their bad behavior is praised there.

So where is this 1500 mile swath of freezing? It isn't found in the USA. If you call 10 degrees freezing you should stay south of the mason Dixon line where the rest of the "softies" live. 5 inches of snow causes accidents, panic, etc. My question is what is wrong with those people?

Or perhaps they understand that weather is not climate.

I've got a high of 12 degrees forecast for Thursday here. Guess what -- it's called winter. Fucking DUH.
is it the similar temperature as seen over the last 30 to 40 years? If so, that's climate.

Correct, that's more at climate. Post 101, even better.
But this asshat wants to act surprised that there's a cold day in February. If we got to a point where there were NO cold days in February, we'd have been history long before that point.

Never ceases to amaze me how stupid some are willing to pose as just because they're anonymous...
no, he is asking where is the climate change due to CO2 when the current climates haven't changed for over 30 to 40 years. And in most cases for the last 100 + years.

NO -- he specifically cited "Syracuse New York this morning" along with "western Pa.. Bangor, Maine... Or how about Cold Spring Harbor here on Long Island". Specific spots fully expected to be cold in Winter, on a specific day. That's weather, not climate.

and again, do you know why? The answer, as I already gave you, is because the so called experts in climate stated that there would no longer by cold or snow in the northern US. so, if you have any evidence that suggests that that prediction is accurate, his post is to state it isn't. there is still the same climate today as 30 to 40 years ago. therefore, prediction is wrong. When one challenges differently, that post will occur. 8 degrees in Chicago. Nashville, TN to see ~7 inches with the current storm headed its way. 50% of the country was below average last weekend. There are no signs of any warming patterns where many people actually live. Again his point.

That's not only a blatant strawman but a stupidly constructed one.

So where is this 1500 mile swath of freezing? It isn't found in the USA. If you call 10 degrees freezing you should stay south of the mason Dixon line where the rest of the "softies" live. 5 inches of snow causes accidents, panic, etc. My question is what is wrong with those people?
What, you can't read??? Click on the link!

The high temp on Thursday here in WNC, in the latest forecast, is 11 degrees.

.... The high.

.... The high.
Do you have a point, asshole, other than the one on top of your head?

.... The high.

Oh - I thought this was a thread about weather.

In that case, obviously the forecast is "racist". Right stupid?

jc, we all know what happened.

You read some denier blog that made such a crazy dishonest claim. Because it told you what you wanted to believe, you instantly believed it. Then, not seeing any necessity to check if it was true, you repeated it here.

And then, you got called on it.

Instead of 'fessing up that you were mistaken, you chose to double down on the lie. Congratulations, that graduates you from "cult dupe" to "deliberate cult liar". You should have just admitted the error. That's would have been no biggie. The coverup is the problem.

In normal human society, refusing to admit any mistakes and then lying to cover it up is thought of as a bad thing to do. In the denier cult, it's considered to be a skill necessary for advancement. That's why the socially maladjusted types who are emotionally incapable of admitting a mistake tend to gravitate to the denier cult, as their bad behavior is praised there.
right, you calling me out. How long have I requested that experiment dude/dudette? answer that question just once you fake. I provided one and you have provided zip. Call me the winner.

.... The high.

nope, it was an invitation to show ones stupid. Thanks for playing

.... The high.

That ain't even your post, Dumbass.

:banghead:

.... The high.

That ain't even your post, Dumbass.

:banghead:
and?

"The high temp on Thursday here in WNC, in the latest forecast, is 11 degrees."

Big whoop tee coo. 11 degrees is by no means very cold. ". I would love to see below zero temps settle on the south for a few weeks. Would be worth the watch.

Weather for Nome, AK 99762
- Featured Result
weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/-/-/-/id/99762
  • Today

35° | 32°
  • Wed

33° | 22°
  • Thu

24° | 17°
  • Fri

32° | 28°
  • Sat

36° | 31°
  • Right Now
    31°F | °C
    Snow Showers
    Humidity: 100%
    Winds: E 13mph

Try Point Barrow. -9 right now.

Point Barrow Alaska 99782 Conditions Forecast Weather Underground

That's actually my forecast low here for Thursday.

High 9 above; low 9 below.

"The high temp on Thursday here in WNC, in the latest forecast, is 11 degrees."

Big whoop tee coo. 11 degrees is by no means very cold. ". I would love to see below zero temps settle on the south for a few weeks. Would be worth the watch.

Go fuck yourself. It's cold for this area for a HIGH.
Go fuck yourself; I understand what cold is; I've lived in northern New England.

In closing, go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back