1500 Miles Of Freezing Cold Temperatures!

Weather is not "climate"...
AND
Climate is not "weather"
Never the twain shall meet.

Now stop it.

AND
Climate is not "weather"

Now stop it.

Whatever you say s0n!!!

But we all kind of notice that Al Gore has disappeared since he said back in 2001 that we'd soon see a world without snow!!!

Then for years after talks about no link between climate change and weather!!!:2up::boobies::boobies:

fAiL............toooooooooooo many fucked up failed predictions on weather by the k00ks in the past 15 years........nobody cares about global warming in 2014.........every poll shows it on list of "concerns"..........it ranks about 21 out of 22!!!:spinner:

AND
Climate is not "weather"

Now stop it.

Whatever you say s0n!!!

But we all kind of notice that Al Gore has disappeared since he said back in 2001 that we'd soon see a world without snow!!!

Then for years after talks about no link between climate change and weather!!!:2up::boobies::boobies:

fAiL............toooooooooooo many fucked up failed predictions on weather by the k00ks in the past 15 years........nobody cares about global warming in 2014.........every poll shows it on list of "concerns"..........it ranks about 21 out of 22!!!:spinner:

Climate simply is NOT weather, "s0n". Never has been, isn't now, and will not be at any time in future, ever. Your plugging in the word "change" doesn't change that -- simply makes you a dishonest hack.

Which was already the case, so we could say "some things never change".

We were told that by now there would hardly be winters anymore. What happened?

Gotta stop fawning over everything Rash Limpbag says, that's what.

David Viner, of the CRU (climate research unit) at East Anglia (climate gate) is the one who said children in England wouldn't know what snow was.

I don't think I have ever heard a RL quote on climate change. He is certainly not important to climate science. Why do you think he is?

I don't. Isn't that obvious?
The point is that the OP does -- witness his strawman premise, ludicrously oblivious in its muddled myopia to the difference between "climate" and "weather".

When I say Rash Limpjob I'm speaking globally-metaphorically, i.e. the kind of knuckledragger Archie Bunker mentality that Limblob represents. That means Sean Hannity doesn't get let off the hook. It means everybody of the DDI -- DumbDown Ilk.

And besides, Limpbag was already invoked in post 3.
The old climate v weather BS how many cold winters and summers before weather is called climate.
Reality sets in when you go out the door and is -10 repeatedly.

Weather for Billings, MT 59101
- Featured Result
weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/-/-/-/id/59101
  • Today

58° | 41°
  • Fri

62° | 36°
  • Sat

57° | 34°
  • Sun

46° | 29°
  • Mon

35° | 18°
Well, looks as if Billings, Montana will finally be getting some normal weather for February by Monday.
give me some of that weather!! Not sure what is wrong with 60 degrees? What will happen in 60 degrees that that is bad?

Edit: Maybe if the temps were over 100 then there'd be some concern, but it seems they most likely have seen 60 degree weather in February before, right?

Last edited:
AND
Climate is not "weather"

Now stop it.

Whatever you say s0n!!!

Climate simply is NOT weather, "s0n". Never has been, isn't now, and will not be at any time in future, ever. Your plugging in the word "change" doesn't change that -- simply makes you a dishonest hack.

so tell me then, how is severe weather related to global warming? See I thought you all stated that the global conditions affect climate, not weather. So which is it? Is a hurricane weather or climate? Is a tornado weather or climate? We're just trying to understand where you all are today with global warming and weather, climate or whatever?

AND
Climate is not "weather"

Now stop it.

Whatever you say s0n!!!

so tell me then, how is severe weather related to global warming? See I thought you all stated that the global conditions affect climate, not weather. So which is it? Is a hurricane weather or climate? Is a tornado weather or climate? We're just trying to understand where you all are today with global warming and weather, climate or whatever?
If it's a warm day in winter, they'll claim it's "weather". If it's a cold day in summer, then it's "climate". They have what they THINK is the perfect argument but instead they just end up looking stupid (like pogo).

AND
Climate is not "weather"

Now stop it.

Whatever you say s0n!!!

If it's a warm day in winter, they'll claim it's "weather". If it's a cold day in summer, then it's "climate". They have what they THINK is the perfect argument but instead they just end up looking stupid (like pogo).
oh, I know that. I wanted to hear it from him/her.

AND
Climate is not "weather"

Now stop it.

Whatever you say s0n!!!

I know, but they'll never say it.

Whatever you say s0n!!!

I know, but they'll never say it.
yep, I know that too! It is who they are. They are all about distruction of human kind.

AND
Climate is not "weather"

Now stop it.

Whatever you say s0n!!!

Climate has never been "weather". Climate is not "weather" now. There is no point in the future at which climate will become "weather". Ever. Period.

You must be a mongoloid idiot.
Go buy a fucking dictionary.

AND
Climate is not "weather"

Now stop it.

Whatever you say s0n!!!

From the asshat who thinks demographics represent "racism"...

SMH

AND
Climate is not "weather"

Now stop it.

Whatever you say s0n!!!

Climate has never been "weather". Climate is not "weather" now. There is no point in the future at which climate will become "weather". Ever. Period.

You sound like a fucking broken record, asshole. You spew out the same shit every time and it never means anything. You are a fucking idiot. Fuck you.

AND
Climate is not "weather"

Now stop it.

Whatever you say s0n!!!

You sound like a fucking broken record, asshole. You spew out the same shit every time and it never means anything. You are a fucking idiot. Fuck you.

oooh, look! It's mister bunny tissue!

c8c188160277ffaa_5948-w251-h251-b1-p10--modern-tissue-box-holders.jpg

Whatever you say s0n!!!

oooh, look! It's mister bunny tissue!

c8c188160277ffaa_5948-w251-h251-b1-p10--modern-tissue-box-holders.jpg
I figured you wouldn't have anything, dickwad.

AND
Climate is not "weather"

Now stop it.

Whatever you say s0n!!!

We agree. So the next time the AGW supporters point to a hot day and say "see! Global Warming!" We expect you to say the same thing to them, that you are saying here.

Deal?

Forum List

Back