1500 Miles Of Freezing Cold Temperatures!

Record snow. Oh these liberals. So stupid. They think water is evaporating from a warming ocean. What does that have to do with snow? They don't even look the same.

Yes, you are stupid derpy. The residence time of water vapor is 9 days. The record snow is occurring months after any of the hot weather could have increased the water vapor. Wrap your tiny little head around that fact dipshit.

The alarmists can not wrap their heads around the adaptic lapse rate of water and the convection cycle. Their Bogey man, CO2 can not affect the convection rate thus it can not slow the rate at which the earth removes heat from its system.

CO2 was supposed to trap water vapor and heat in the mid troposphere, but empirical evidence has shown that it can not do this.

AGW is dead.. I wish we could get it buried...

The alarmists can not wrap their heads around the adaptic lapse rate of water and the convection cycle. Their Bogey man, CO2 can not affect the convection rate thus it can not slow the rate at which the earth removes heat from its system.

CO2 was supposed to trap water vapor and heat in the mid troposphere, but empirical evidence has shown that it can not do this.

^^ See what I mean, IanC ? Exactly what I'm talking about. A concerted effort to shut down the dialogue.

^^ See what I mean, IanC ? Exactly what I'm talking about. A concerted effort to shut down the dialogue.

Your assumption is incorrect.

Removing the stupid and obviously fabricated and unsupported by science talking points is the only way we can get past the agenda driven talking points AND BEGIN TO AGAIN DISCUSS THE SCIENCE.

Your assumption is incorrect.

Removing the stupid and obviously fabricated and unsupported by science talking points is the only way we can get past the agenda driven talking points AND BEGIN TO AGAIN DISCUSS SCIENCE.

It's not an "assumption"; it's reading your exact words.
That's why I quoted them --- so you can't edit them after the fact.
Not to worry, there's plenty more where they came from. They fall like acid rain around here.

Surely you're not trying to convince me that the skeptical side in this argument are the ones trying to close down the debate?

I have repeatedly tried to civilly discuss the evidence on many occasions only to have the warmists side shut me down with insults and deflection.

That said, I think many or most come here for the sandbox insults and banter, and I wouldn't want to deny them of their fun.

Surely you're not trying to convince me that the skeptical side in this argument are the ones trying to close down the debate?

I don't know about "convincing" anyone of anything around here. I simply pointed to an example of the absolutism I was talking about.

I have repeatedly tried to civilly discuss the evidence on many occasions only to have the warmists side shut me down with insults and deflection.

Those would be fallacies too. But I'm talking about absolutism. By which I mean "here's what I believe, and that's the final word and that's all there is to it, now shut up and furthermore :lalala: "

That said, I think many or most come here for the sandbox insults and banter, and I wouldn't want to deny them of their fun.

I think so too. But it doesn't resolve anything.

Cold swath? What a crock. It has been a mild winter. Those that consider this cold are soft and weak.

Record snow. Oh these liberals. So stupid. They think water is evaporating from a warming ocean. What does that have to do with snow? They don't even look the same.

Yes, you are stupid derpy. The residence time of water vapor is 9 days. The record snow is occurring months after any of the hot weather could have increased the water vapor. Wrap your tiny little head around that fact dipshit.

Unusually warm temperatures dominate three areas of the North Pacific: the Bering Sea, Gulf of Alaska and an area off Southern California. The darker the red, the further above average the sea surface temperature. NOAA researchers are tracking the temperatures and their implications for marine life.
map.jpg

Unusual North Pacific warmth jostles marine food chain - Northwest Fisheries Science Center

Wrap you little head around that map, Wallyeyes, you dumb ass.

Unusually warm temperatures dominate three areas of the North Pacific: the Bering Sea, Gulf of Alaska and an area off Southern California. The darker the red, the further above average the sea surface temperature. NOAA researchers are tracking the temperatures and their implications for marine life.
map.jpg

Unusual North Pacific warmth jostles marine food chain - Northwest Fisheries Science Center

^ Weather, not Climate

We were told that by now there would hardly be winters anymore. What happened?

Gotta stop fawning over everything Rash Limpbag says, that's what.

David Viner, of the CRU (climate research unit) at East Anglia (climate gate) is the one who said children in England wouldn't know what snow was.

I don't think I have ever heard a RL quote on climate change. He is certainly not important to climate science. Why do you think he is?

That was BEFORE they got caught hiding the decline

The Pacific Ocean may be thousands of miles from Chicago, but higher temperatures in the gigantic body of water could still be partly to blame for the arctic air that has come carpetbagging into the Midwest this season, according to meteorologists.

Unusually warm conditions in the northern Pacific helped give rise this fall to a massive dome of mild air over western North America. Acting like a chute, that ridge has hurtled bitter blasts into the area since about November, sent temperatures plunging during the "polar vortex" earlier this month and is expected to keep the cold coming for the remainder of the winter.

- See more at: Warm water in the Pacific drives arctic blasts in Chicago. - Chicago Tribune

And the warm water vapor that gets put into that stream of cold air comes out as snow in the midwest and east coast.

No matter how often the warmists are show to be incorrect by Mother Nature they always have an excuse, and they are always sure their next prediction will be right.

I don't know about "convincing" anyone of anything around here. I simply pointed to an example of the absolutism I was talking about.

Those would be fallacies too. But I'm talking about absolutism. By which I mean "here's what I believe, and that's the final word and that's all there is to it, now shut up and furthermore :lalala: "

That DEFINES the AGW supporters to a "T". Thank you for making that so crystal clear!

map.jpg

"September 2014"

Wrap your tiny little head around that date, dumbass.

That DEFINES the AGW supporters to a "T". Thank you for making that so crystal clear!

Whatever that's supposed to mean... :dunno:

Come up with anything from that thread months ago where you made up shit that I said and then couldn't find it?

45.gif

Should I, what, check back in another year?

See what I mean IanC ? Ya can't dialogue with these types.

Last edited:

Come up with anything from that thread months ago where you made up shit that I said and then couldn't find it?

45.gif

"THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED", sounds pretty absolute to me. How about you?

45.gif

"THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED", sounds pretty absolute to me. How about you?

And the link to where I've ever said anything remotely resembling that is ..... where again?

impatient.gif

Should I check back in -- what, ten years?

45.gif

It's easy to point fingers at transgressions. Can you point me to some of your posts where you building a case to support a position? I have no background on you to judge your style or put things into context.

Forum List

Back