16 killed in "freedom flotilla"!

All of this crap does not matter. God JHVH is going to kill all of the Islamics in a few months, so who cares what crazy stuff they do now. I strongly recommend killing as many of them as possible now, to save God the trouble of killing them later. Allah is Satan as can clearly be seen in all of the beheading videos as the murders call out to Satan just as Muhammet did when he killed all of the Jewish merchants of Medina and then raped their daughters and young wives. It is all about Satanic blood sacrifice and sexual perversion.

poorly-disguised-troll-is-poorly-disguised.jpg

Rotfl! You're repeating the spoon fed oxymoron "Islamofascist" but accuse others of being sheep???? You dumbass!

Now show where I defended anyone being murdered you lying cocksucker.

They are Islamofascists, dick nose.

Aren't you defending the fascists in the flotilla? You're defending murderers, lying cocksucker, ass reaming booger eater.

liars, eh?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFMfaI_A8lk&feature=youtube_gdata]YouTube - israel Admits It Doctored Flotilla Audio Tapes[/ame]

Where is "Press TV" based? Let's see if Shogun has the guts to tell the truth. I doubt it. I think Shogun's as much a coward as those he supports.

Tehran, Iran.

Last edited:
Israel was not defending itself against an attacking force you fuckwad. They were civilians with no weapons 70 miles from Israel.

The reason bigots like you lie is because you were ever honest you wouldn't be ignorant backwater redneck fucking dumbasses.

You lying satanic expositor. Such nastiness towards the loving kind Christians of the world. The Islamics smuggle in explosives and rocket parts all of the time. One of these days when the winds are blowing towards the West, all of Gaza will disappear under a mushroom cloud as the fuggin stupid arabs accidentially set off their "Free From Iran A-bomb" as they assemble it from an Iranian kit in their local mosque.

God is really going to laugh when He sees that!

Hopefully it will happen soon.

Last edited:

Aren't you defending the fascists in the flotilla? You're defending murderers, lying cocksucker, ass reaming booger eater.

liars, eh?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFMfaI_A8lk&feature=youtube_gdata]YouTube - israel Admits It Doctored Flotilla Audio Tapes[/ame]

Where is "Press TV" based? Let's see if Shogun has the guts to tell the truth. I doubt it. I think Shogun's as much a coward as those he supports.

*yawn*

from rawstory

IDF admits doctoring audio of raid on Gaza flotilla | Raw Story

It's fun to watch bitches like you blather on and on about sources when this story was found even on Drudge.

:rofl:

*yawn*

from rawstory

IDF admits doctoring audio of raid on Gaza flotilla | Raw Story

It's fun to watch bitches like you blather on and on about sources when this story was found even on Drudge.

Press TV is from Iran. Show us the Drudge link.

BOOOOOOOM!!!!!

No more Gaza. Praise God.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

The Islamics smuggle in explosives and rocket parts all of the time. One of these days when the winds are blowing towards the West, all of Gaza will disappear under a mushroom cloud as the stupid arabs accidentially set off their "Free From Iran A-bomb" as they assemble it from an Iranian kit in their local mosque.

Last edited:
New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -5 reputation points from Neubarth.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
The total destruction of Islam is all in the Bible. God is going to kill them all. Read the Bible.

Regards,
Neubarth

All I know about Islam is that it lies all of the time in all regards in the media. It loves to engage in human blood sacrifices as we have seen in the thousands of videos that the Islamics store on Al Jazeera.Com for their religious edification. We also know that there are people on this board who love to support the Islamics.

Wouldn't it be grand if it happened soon? All Israel has to do is warn about the Iranian Bomb components for a few days before the Islamics blow themselves to hell where they belong.

Last edited:
The Islamics smuggle in explosives and rocket parts all of the time. One of these days when the winds are blowing towards the West, all of Gaza will disappear under a mushroom cloud as the stupid arabs accidentially set off their "Free From Iran A-bomb" as they assemble it from an Iranian kit in their local mosque.

Wouldn't it be grand if it happened soon? All Israel has to do is warn about the Iranian Bomb components for a few days before the Islamics blow themselves to hell where they belong.[/QUOTE]

Justice will be served. God has promised that. We will leave it up to God to handle, but my guess is that his patience is wearing very thin.

Last edited:
New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -5 reputation points from Neubarth.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
The total destruction of Islam is all in the Bible. God is going to kill them all. Read the Bible.

Regards,
Neubarth

Praise God from whom all blessings flow. God is totally dissatisfied with all of the lies coming from the Islamic countries. What did God say about Satan? Yep, that is right. Satan is the father of all liars.

Last edited:
BOOOOOOOM!!!!!

No more Gaza. Praise God.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

The Islamics smuggle in explosives and rocket parts all of the time. One of these days when the winds are blowing towards the West, all of Gaza will disappear under a mushroom cloud as the stupid arabs accidentially set off their "Free From Iran A-bomb Kits" as they assemble it in their local mosque.

The sooner the stupid arabs set off Abombs from their Iranian Abomb kits in all of their mosques in arab dense communities the better off the world will be.

Last edited:
All I know about Islam is that it lies all of the time in all regards. It loves to engage in human blood sacrifices as we have seen in the thousands of videos that the Islamics store on Al Jazeera.Com for their religious edification. We also know that there are people on this board who love to support the Islamics.

Last edited:
yup. that's probably where Rawstory is based from too.

:cuckoo:

:lol:

Theh source of your video is based in Tehran. That makes your video propaganda. Suck on that, pissant.

The rawstory article is not sourced from the video, dummy.

I'm not talking about the raw story, you coward. I'm talking about the video you posted from Press TV which is based in Tehran as your "proof" that Israel lied.

You really need to change your diaper or take a bath or something. I can smell your stench from here.

The reason bigots like you fall for Islamofascist propaganda is because you're an educated dummy who believes whatever your puppetmasters feed you, tight-assed, pimply faced, dirty diaper, whiney brat.

Rotfl! You're repeating the spoon fed oxymoron "Islamofascist" but accuse others of being sheep???? You dumbass!

Now show where I defended anyone being murdered you lying cocksucker.

"Islamofascist" is an oxymoron you dumb ****.

I asked you to prove where I defend people getting murdered and you....point to murder victims. Hosey blows you are fated to be the world's first nuclear level jackass.

"Islamofascist" is an oxymoron you dumb ****.

I asked you to prove where I defend people getting murdered and you....point to murder victims. Hosey blows you are fated to be the world's first nuclear level jackass.

Anytime you show your support for Allah (Satan) as you have shown us in the past, you are in favor of Jews and Christians being murdered by beheading. You probably smirk in glee every time you watch a beheading video on Al Jazeera.

Forum List

Back