16 killed in "freedom flotilla"!

"Political suicide bombers"

That's as fucking sick as saying rapists are "Freedom Riskers."

These civilians were murdered in international waters.

They voilated a naval blockade, again what did you expect to happen? They could of just sank the boats.

Its like running down a freeway in the middle of the night and expecting everyone to just pull over. Pure fucking stupidity on the part of these people.

Like I said, I think they did it on purpose though knowing it would be a political gold mine for the anti-Israel peeps.

What part of "International Waters" is a fucking mystery you dumbfuck?

What part of "naval blockade" do you not understand?

Any other country would have sunk the boats and killed all the terrorists.

You're a typical cocksucking Nationalist that would claim Elvis was caught playing baseball with Eric Cartman in Atlantis while ET's buddies were keeping score....if it would help your political apologetics.

There is no evidence the flotillas were armed....which is why you didn't post any links you dishonest fuckwad.

Having another mental breakdown Francis ?

There it is already....you try to derail by focusing on ad homs instead of the OP.

Post the evidence the flotillas were armed you useless ****.
Thats funny coming from you mental retard.

Ask nicely Francis and I will.

Very simple it was a staged propaganda event.

When turkey doesn't respond to armed Greek ships going into it's country, they can talk, until then they should shut the fuck up.

No, we won't shut up. And Israel surely is no force to silence us.
If Turkey does not get the response from its so-called allies particularily, and from world-community in general we will proceed unilaterally in dealing with you.

Your rhetoric stregy of "Terrorists on ship", won't take you anywhere on the ground.

mavim.jpg

They voilated a naval blockade, again what did you expect to happen? They could of just sank the boats.

Its like running down a freeway in the middle of the night and expecting everyone to just pull over. Pure fucking stupidity on the part of these people.

Like I said, I think they did it on purpose though knowing it would be a political gold mine for the anti-Israel peeps.

What part of "International Waters" is a fucking mystery you dumbfuck?

There is no naval blockade in the international waters where the civilians were killed you fucking idiot.

Look how fucking sick you punks are. Let's say it didn't happen in international waters.....how the hell can you defend murdering unarmed civilians? Even in a legit war it is an international crime to murder unarmed civilians.

Having another mental breakdown Francis ?

There it is already....you try to derail by focusing on ad homs instead of the OP.

You're the sick fuck that made the claim so post the evidence.....and a source such as "infallibileisrael" or "israelcandonowrong" isn't a legit source.

No worries cocksucker, nobody will be shocked when you fail to support your claim.

You're the sick fuck that made the claim so post the evidence.....and a source such as "infallibileisrael" or "israelcandonowrong" isn't a legit source.

No worries cocksucker, nobody will be shocked when you fail to support your claim.

Do you recognize the right of Israel to exist?

Of course Israel has the right to exist. How the hell is that related to murdering unarmed civilians?

Simple fact of the matter is that this flotilla went up against the Lord God Almighty and they deserve to be destroyed. God does not want this trash coming into His Land of Eden.

The non-Christian World needs to understand that the land belongs to God. He has allowed the Jews the use of the land. Anybody who wants to try to defy God Almighty can go to hell where they belong.

Rev 9:16 The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number.
In the Last Days, an army of Two Hundred Million will be slaughtered by Jesus Christ himself when they try to come up against the Land of God Almighty. I recommend that all of you read your Bible and find out where you stand. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Of course Israel has the right to exist. How the hell is that related to murdering unarmed civilians?

Do you mean the "unarmed civilians" on the "humanitarian ship" from Turkey?

Regarding the claim of weapons:

Officials from the Customs Undersecretariat said every passenger was searched before getting on the ship with the help of X-ray machines and metal detectors. Senior officials from the undersecretariat said Israel's allegations were tantamount to “complete nonsense.”
Customs officials deny Israeli claims weapons were onboard

This is just media-war.
You might win this media-war in USA.
US public does not matter for Turkey.
Todays zaman is very credible. :cuckoo:

Also all the so called officials are anonymous .

If they wanted to deliver aid they could hacpve done so via proper channels.

This was a set up.

If they wanted to deliver aid they could hacpve done so via proper channels.

There are no working proper channels.

They weren't unarmed. They put up a fight against commandos because it was part of their staged PR event.

That's all it was. Scumbags.

Once again if these were Greek ships going into turkey they would have been sunk.

Simple fact of the matter is that this flotilla went up against the Lord God Almighty and they deserve to be destroyed. God does not want this trash coming into His Land of Eden.

The non-Christian World needs to understand that the land belongs to God. He has allowed the Jews the use of the land. Anybody who wants to try to defy God Almighty can go to hell where they belong.

Rev 9:16 The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number.
In the Last Days, an army of Two Hundred Million will be slaughtered by Jesus Christ himself when they try to come up against the Land of God Almighty. I recommend that all of you read your Bible and find out where you stand. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

You're one seriously sick bitch.

Do you mean the "unarmed civilians" on the "humanitarian ship" from Turkey?

There were 8 ships...some from Europe. Yes they were unarmed and bringing aid. I'm sure you're so damn ignorant you don't even know who many of the passengers were.

They weren't unarmed. They put up a fight against commandos because it was part of their staged PR event.

Once again if these were Greek ships going into turkey they would have been sunk.

Once again you're such a crybaby **** you just say whatever the hell you want without a shred of evidence.

The only way that Israeli commandos were injured was because of armed resistence aboard the ship.

Israel was certainly right to stop it. For all they know the boats are filled with missiles for Hamas.

FOXNews.com - Israeli Officials Claim Aid Flotilla Had Ties to Al Qaeda, PM Gives Military 'Full Support'

The Israeli military attacked a Gaza-bound aid flotilla, leaving at least 10 dead, after receiving reports that the fleet had links to al Qaeda, the Israeli ambassador to Denmark said Monday.

"Before the flotilla entered Israeli waters, rumor had it that the organizers [of the aid initiative] had links with the al Qaeda terrorist network," Arthur Avnon was quoted as saying on the website of public broadcaster DR.

....Commandos stormed six ships carrying hundreds of pro-Palestinian activists on an aid mission to the blockaded Gaza Strip, killing at least 10 people and wounding dozens after encountering unexpected resistance as the forces boarded the vessels.
Netanyahu, however, said Israeli soldiers were attacked and defending themselves in the raid.

Avnon echoed Netanyahu’s sentiments, lamenting the loss of life but saying, "the [Israeli] soldiers were welcomed with violence when they climbed on board. One of them was injured in the stomach and others were injured with baseball bats."
An Israeli military spokesman said two guns had been discovered on the ships and Israel's military chief, General Gaby Ashkenazi, blamed the violence on Turkish nongovernmental organization (NGO) IHH, which he characterized as "extremist."

...The Israeli military said seven soldiers were wounded, one of them seriously.

...An Al-Jazeera reporter on one of the Turkish ships said the Israelis fired at the vessel before boarding it. The Israelis, who had declared they would not let the ships reach Gaza, said they only opened fire after being attacked by activists with sticks, knives and live fire from weapons seized from the Israeli commandos.

Once again you're such a crybaby **** you just say whatever the hell you want without a shred of evidence.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM]YouTube - Stripes - Don't Call Me Francis[/ame]

You're one seriously sick bitch.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM]YouTube - Stripes - Don't Call Me Francis[/ame]

Forum List

Back