16 prominent GOP lawyers ask for "expeditious impeachment"

If you want to drag people in front of Congress from the Executive............well you need to vote......
False. They can just start an inquiry into impeachment proceedings, then call them.

Oh look, they are doing exactly that.
The Executive Branch has told Pelosi to go pound sand until a vote occurs.....

Without it they can claim executive priveledge...........all day long.............Congress does NOT have the power to USERP the CONSTITUTION...............This is another fishing expedition like the last 3 years........

You want obstruction.............You got it..........It's called equal branches of the gov't and Executive Priviledge............Good luck in the courts with it.........You are going to need it.
Neither does the president have the power to usurp the Constitution (as you so often reminded us under Democratic presidents).
Well then ......Houston we have a problem................The Congress and the Executive Dept are flipping each other off.........

Time to go to the 3rd branch of gov't..............lol

SCOTUS is going to have a busy year.
Yeah, they will be real busy laughing Trump's frivolous nonsense out of court without so much as a hearing.

TDS overload.

So some lawyers want to circumvent due process. Color me shocked. Time for them to give up their law license and seek help.
What due process? Impeachment is not a legal court. Did Clinton have “due process”?

He knew who his accusers were.

I'm leaning toward the whistleblower being a Schiff construct - that he himself is the whistleblower, and that is the reason for the secrecy. Without some evidence, I have no reason to believe otherwise.
I doubt that given it was verified by the IG and McGraw, a Trump appointee.

Whistleblowers are protected by law, as is right. Otherwise they would be subject to harassment, firing, death.
Amazing how the rules changed last may on second hand knowledge.......and hearsay..................

That is a joke in the real courts...............but oh I'm sorry........we are going to Disney Land and the Mickey Mouse Courts of Congress.........who have made us the laughing stock of the world.........

Have the vote or be prepared to be told where to stick the supeanes...........LOL

TDS overload.

So some lawyers want to circumvent due process. Color me shocked. Time for them to give up their law license and seek help.
What due process? Impeachment is not a legal court. Did Clinton have “due process”?

I'm leaning toward the whistleblower being a Schiff construct - that he himself is the whistleblower, and that is the reason for the secrecy. Without some evidence, I have no reason to believe otherwise.
He is probably a leprechaun, riding a unicorn, because you have no reason to believe otherwise...

He is Andy Kaufman, back from the dead with new routines.

False. They can just start an inquiry into impeachment proceedings, then call them.

Without it they can claim executive priveledge...........all day long.............Congress does NOT have the power to USERP the CONSTITUTION...............This is another fishing expedition like the last 3 years........

You want obstruction.............You got it..........It's called equal branches of the gov't and Executive Priviledge............Good luck in the courts with it.........You are going to need it.
Neither does the president have the power to usurp the Constitution (as you so often reminded us under Democratic presidents).
Well then ......Houston we have a problem................The Congress and the Executive Dept are flipping each other off.........

Yeah, they will be real busy laughing Trump's frivolous nonsense out of court without so much as a hearing.
Appeals will go all the way to the Supremes.............Kav may just get some payback on your CLOWNS.
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

TDS overload.

Whistleblowers are protected by law, as is right. Otherwise they would be subject to harassment, firing, death.

No one can be trusted at this point. Evidence is all.
I disagree. Once you decide whistle blowers can not be protected, you will lose an important means of holding officialdom accountable. This really should not be a partisan issue.

Hey stupid, that sound you hear is Trump laughing at you and telling you to GFY. Trump wind at the Supreme Court level, and you'll cry some more. And let that egg on your face get to about a foot thick. Hold the vote coward. Or STFU.

TDS overload.

Amazing how the rules changed last may on second hand knowledge.......and hearsay..................

That is a joke in the real courts...............but oh I'm sorry........we are going to Disney Land and the Mickey Mouse Courts of Congress.........who have made us the laughing stock of the world.........

Have the vote or be prepared to be told where to stick the supeanes...........LOL
The rules never changed. That is yet another conspiracy theory.

Appeals will go all the way to the Supremes.....
Which will laugh them off without hearings. The law is very clear on nearly all of this.
Due Process requires a vote to move forward.........which allows cross examination of those testifying against the accused............and to call witnesses in their defense....

Your side doesn't want that because you are going to get your asses handed to you when that occurs.

And the Executive is not sending Congress the ones they request....
As everyone predicted, and igniting a possible constitutional crisis. That's what guilty people do.

If you are trying to build a case that Trump is a criminal, you are doing a fine job.

Appeals will go all the way to the Supremes.....
Which will laugh them off without hearings. The law is very clear on nearly all of this.
Due Process requires a vote to move forward.........which allows cross examination of those testifying against the accused............and to call witnesses in their defense....

Your side doesn't want that because you are going to get your asses handed to you when that occurs.

According to what?

TDS overload.

Actually they did, the same week the whistleblower was first presented.

The real problem with the phony impeachment crapola is that it makes our allies abroad reluctant to make deals. They see the b.s. on CNN and sometimes put credence in it and think that President Trump is on the way out and a dim bulb like Bite Me or a joke like Beto or Mayer Pete will be "negotiating" real soon and they will be getting a lot better deal.

The kitchen is getting hotter for Donald every day.

George Conway and other prominent conservatives call for ‘expeditious’ impeachment probe

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/george-conway-and-other-prominent-conservatives-call-for-expeditious-impeachment-probe/2019/10/09/4971b404-eade-11e9-9c6d-436a0df4f31d_story.html

"""""
....More than a dozen prominent conservative lawyers, including George T. Conway III, offered their legal reasoning for an “expeditious” impeachment probe into President Trump, creating a document they hope will be read by Republicans who continue to stand by the president.

The 16 attorneys, many of whom worked in Republican administrations, wrote in a joint statement to be released Thursday morning that Trump’s now infamous call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, the text messages between diplomats and Trump’s public call for China to investigate a political opponent are “undisputed” events that amount to Trump violating his oath of office.""""""
Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha....*yawn*

TDS overload.

BS...........the accused have the right of Due Process and to call witnesses...........

It's NOT IMPEACHMENT UNTIL YOU VOTE.....

And without it.........Executive priviledge can be called all day long.............

Do something or get off the pot.......Why the hell is the left scared to pull the trigger on impeachment.......hmmmm............Where is this EVIDENCE..........LOL

More noise in a Circus.

Forum List

Back