16 prominent GOP lawyers ask for "expeditious impeachment"

TDS overload.

So some lawyers want to circumvent due process. Color me shocked. Time for them to give up their law license and seek help.
What due process? Impeachment is not a legal court. Did Clinton have “due process”?

TDS overload.

So some lawyers want to circumvent due process. Color me shocked. Time for them to give up their law license and seek help.
What due process? Impeachment is not a legal court. Did Clinton have “due process”?

He knew who his accusers were.

I'm leaning toward the whistleblower being a Schiff construct - that he himself is the whistleblower, and that is the reason for the secrecy. Without some evidence, I have no reason to believe otherwise.

TDS overload.

yup, the House voted to start an impeachment inquiry, which Pelosi is refusing to do. Gave Clintoon the right of to call witnesses and discovery. Pelosi is chicken, she doesn't want the swing districts on record. She overplayed her hand. Funny stuff.

If you want to drag people in front of Congress from the Executive............well you need to vote......
False. They can just start an inquiry into impeachment proceedings, then call them.

Oh look, they are doing exactly that.
The Executive Branch has told Pelosi to go pound sand until a vote occurs.....

Without it they can claim executive priveledge...........all day long.............Congress does NOT have the power to USERP the CONSTITUTION...............This is another fishing expedition like the last 3 years........

You want obstruction.............You got it..........It's called equal branches of the gov't and Executive Priviledge............Good luck in the courts with it.........You are going to need it.

TDS overload.

yup, the House voted to start an impeachment inquiry, which Pelosi is refusing to do. Gave Clintoon the right of to call witnesses and discovery. Pelosi is chicken, she doesn't want the swing districts on record. She overplayed her hand. Funny stuff.

No vote is required for an impeachment inquiry.

Clinton’s was an impeachment proceeding.

If you want to drag people in front of Congress from the Executive............well you need to vote......
False. They can just start an inquiry into impeachment proceedings, then call them.

Without it they can claim executive priveledge...........all day long.............Congress does NOT have the power to USERP the CONSTITUTION...............This is another fishing expedition like the last 3 years........

You want obstruction.............You got it..........It's called equal branches of the gov't and Executive Priviledge............Good luck in the courts with it.........You are going to need it.
Neither does the president have the power to usurp the Constitution (as you so often reminded us under Democratic presidents).

Neither does the president have the power to usurp the Constitution (as you so often reminded us under Democratic presidents).
Well then ......Houston we have a problem................The Congress and the Executive Dept are flipping each other off.........

Time to go to the 3rd branch of gov't..............lol

TDS overload.

Semantics. You don't want the swing state Democrats on record. You think you can win in Congress, Trump wins in the court of public opinion. Oh, and Pocahontas won't be President. Sorry.

TDS overload.

I'm leaning toward the whistleblower being a Schiff construct - that he himself is the whistleblower, and that is the reason for the secrecy. Without some evidence, I have no reason to believe otherwise.
I doubt that given it was verified by the IG and McGraw, a Trump appointee.

Whistleblowers are protected by law, as is right. Otherwise they would be subject to harassment, firing, death.

TDS overload.

He is probably a leprechaun, riding a unicorn, because you have no reason to believe otherwise...

No. The only reason you have is trump cultism. Period.

TDS overload.

Semantics. You don't want the swing state Democrats on record. You think you can win in Congress, Trump wins in the court of public opinion. Oh, and Pocahontas won't be President. Sorry.
Trump isn’t doing so hot in the court of public opinion.

Well then ......Houston we have a problem................The Congress and the Executive Dept are flipping each other off.........

SCOTUS is going to have a busy year.

What if Trump committed a crime, or at the very least a serious breech of using his position to extort a favor to investigate a political opponent. Would you support it?

TDS overload.

I doubt that given it was verified by the IG and McGraw, a Trump appointee.

Whistleblowers are protected by law, as is right. Otherwise they would be subject to harassment, firing, death.

No one can be trusted at this point. Evidence is all.

Forum List

Back