16-year-old to Get High School Diploma and BA From Harvard in May

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
AP_18362585526782.jpg

So the kid’s smart and works hard to get an education.

Braxton is on track to graduate from the Bachelor of Liberal Arts program, with a major in government and a minor in English, said Harry Pierre, associate director of communications for Harvard’s Division of Continuing Education.

He said he hopes to attend Harvard Law School next.

“Politics is end game for me,” he said, though he’s still too young to vote.

But what the hell is he going to know about the real world?

What has he done in life beside going to school? He even spent his summers at Harvard.

I’m sorry but, while I admire the kid’s achieving his goals, the last thing we need in governing this country is someone else who’s never met a payroll or worked at a real job.

More @ https://nypost.com/2018/12/31/this-...chool-and-harvard-diplomas-in-the-same-month/

What the hell did you know about the "real world" at his age?

He's like you, but highly educated. I'm sure he will become a threat to republicans soon enough. Then, of course, he will be a moron.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
AP_18362585526782.jpg

Braxton is on track to graduate from the Bachelor of Liberal Arts program, with a major in government and a minor in English, said Harry Pierre, associate director of communications for Harvard’s Division of Continuing Education.

What has he done in life beside going to school? He even spent his summers at Harvard.

I’m sorry but, while I admire the kid’s achieving his goals, the last thing we need in governing this country is someone else who’s never met a payroll or worked at a real job.

More @ https://nypost.com/2018/12/31/this-...chool-and-harvard-diplomas-in-the-same-month/
The kid is fucking 17 years old! Your anti-education bias is coming through loud and clear. We don't need ignoramuses running this country anymore.

Last edited:
AP_18362585526782.jpg

I clicked the thread HOPING for a good story about a minority.

Damn whites and Asians!

He's like you, but highly educated. I'm sure he will become a threat to republicans soon enough. Then, of course, he will be a moron.
A BA in liberal arts. :icon_rolleyes: Just what this country needs.
This kid has flourished in the academic sausage making environment and I'm sure his indoctrination
has been thorough. He couldn't sail through Harvard if he had any inkling of a mind of his own or a backbone.

He does seem very self motivated however and that's a good sign and he's from Kansas so perhaps he won't
be like another Harvard student, David Camera Hogg, and turn into a neutered left wing drone.

At his age, I had a paper route for several years and lived on a ranch where I put in long hours at real labor.

My foster parents had a cafe where I helped out doing dishes and cleaning up.

I got up in the middle of the night to light smudge pots in orange groves when the temperature dropped to the freezing level.

AP_18362585526782.jpg

The kid is fucking 17 years old! Your anti-education bias is coming through loud and clear. We don't need ignoramuses running this country anymore.

I agree that getting an education is very important for this country to go forward.

But English and Political Science?

Why not Science, Engineering, Computer Technology, Medicine, and a number of other areas of benefit to all with rewarding careers - and good job prospects?

Man. There are some morons posting here.

You assholes are so jealous of the kid that you can’t help yourselves.

AP_18362585526782.jpg

I agree that getting an education is very important for this country to go forward.

But English and Political Science?

Why not Science, Engineering, Computer Technology, Medicine, and a number of other areas of benefit to all with rewarding careers - and good job prospects?
I don't dispute that we need more STEM students, but liberal arts degrees serve a purpose. It is all about critical thinking. Many business leaders have liberal arts degrees not to mention political and legal leaders. Many liberal arts majors do go on to get advanced degrees in the sciences as well. Liberal arts is also a very broad field that includes such areas as anthropology to zoology in addition to the English, political science and psychology, for instance.

AP_18362585526782.jpg

I think it's great that he is that smart, but why waste it on sending him to these liberal schools. The dumb down our kids.

Forum List

Back