17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

She wasn't anything of the kind. She also was under no threat.

You don't get to make that determination not having been there. There isn't but one person that can and you aren't that person.
In short order 12 people will make that decision..

Since you won't be one of those 12, if it even gets that far and it won't, my statement is correct.
Can you rationalize any harder?

Just stating facts.
False making a false statement is no a fact
It's opinion.
You should learn the difference.

You can't deny it, she was 100% in the right...
Sure I can.

Then you're an idiot to deny the truth.
Not dening anything just stating fact
Besides what kind of truth are you talking about ?
Subjective or objective?
The facts show he was in the house and he shouldn't have been.

The facts show the homeowner shot the thief and had the right to do it. The facts show that another piece of shit won't get the chance to rob another house.
Boy is life cheap to people like you...

It doesn't matter what the value is of what I own. It's worth more than the life of someone that would try to steal it. I don't cheapen a thief's value, they do it by being a thief.

No guarantee she will never get robbed again.
It's easy and pretentious to "guarantee" an event after it's happened.
The punk ass trying to rob her will never Try again... Lol
And?

There is no "and". The statement was clear that another piece of shit that deserved what he got won't get a chance to be a piece of shit again.
You could have just said you don't know what and in that context means.
You must enjoy being willfully ignorant.

You must enjoy being just like that ******'s sister and covering for a thief.
I'm neither a ****** or a theif.
Then again it's obvious you've a racist douche bag.

You don't get to make that determination not having been there. There isn't but one person that can and you aren't that person.

Since you won't be one of those 12, if it even gets that far and it won't, my statement is correct.

Just stating facts.
It's opinion.

You
This thread is a good example of why we can no longer be one nation. We need a wall so I call get scum like those here on the other side.

When people like you think those of us who work hard and earn what we have should simply let someone steal it, you're correct.

You get someone on the other side? Good luck.

The punk ass trying to rob her will never Try again... Lol
And?

There is no "and". The statement was clear that another piece of shit that deserved what he got won't get a chance to be a piece of shit again.
You could have just said you don't know what and in that context means.
You must enjoy being willfully ignorant.

You must enjoy being just like that ******'s sister and covering for a thief.
I'm neither a ****** or a theif.
Then again it's obvious you've a racist douche bag.

While I don't know about the thief part, nor did I make that claim, you definitely are the former.

Sure I can.

Subjective or objective?

The facts show the homeowner shot the thief and had the right to do it. The facts show that another piece of shit won't get the chance to rob another house.
And?

Like I said before, there is no "and".
False you are in denial.

Subjective or objective?

And?

Like I said before, there is no "and".
False you are in denial.

I don't deny you cover for that ****** thief.

Sure I can.

Subjective or objective?

It doesn't matter what the value is of what I own. It's worth more than the life of someone that would try to steal it. I don't cheapen a thief's value, they do it by being a thief.
And there we go. To you your property is worth more than a human life. Nuff said.

Subjective or objective?

And there we go. To you your property is worth more than a human life. Nuff said.

Damn right it is. Something I earned is worth more to me than someone that, by their own actions, proves they don't even care about their own life.

Are you telling me that you would let someone steal what you worked to earn?

Sure I can.

Subjective or objective?

See folks that's how you rationalize your ignorance.

Just stating facts.
It's opinion.

You
This thread is a good example of why we can no longer be one nation. We need a wall so I call get scum like those here on the other side.

When people like you think those of us who work hard and earn what we have should simply let someone steal it, you're correct.

Another blatantly false assumption/ accusation.
I've earned everything I have .
Paid my own way though college you self-righteous slapdick.
Who the fuck is us?
Odd how every time you get your ass handed to you, you inevitably fall back on the argumentum ad populum fallicy.
Pathetic.

Subjective or objective?

Damn right it is. Something I earned is worth more to me than someone that, by their own actions, proves they don't even care about their own life.

If it meant killing or harming loved ones .
Damn straight I would.
Another asshole who thinks he's John Wayne.

Subjective or objective?

She caught the burglar leaving her house. He confronted her. She had reason to fear for her safety. She had the right to protect herself and did so. Nuff said.

Subjective or objective?

Just stating facts.
It's opinion.

You

Who the fuck is us?
Odd how every time you get your ass handed to you, you inevitably fall back on the argumentum ad populum fallicy.
Pathetic.

I made a plain and simple statement that anything I've earned is worth more than any piece of shit that would try and steal it.

Odd how you think stating an OPINION is handing someone's ass to them. You couldn't hand your own as to yourself boy. You're kind is too damn lazy to make the effort unless it has some social welfare attached to it.

Subjective or objective?

She caught the burglar leaving her house. He confronted her. She had reason to fear for her safety. She had the right to protect herself and did so. Nuff said.

SHE, not anyone else, is the only one that can make that determination. If SHE felt SHE was threatened, SHE can make such a decision.

Damn straight I would.

Just another man that puts value where value lies. A thief has no value. He's proven that by being a thief.

Subjective or objective?

He was no threat. I think she's wrong so using your justice we should kill her, she's a murderer.

Subjective or objective?

Just stating facts.
It's opinion.

You

Who the fuck is us?
Pathetic.

I made a plain and simple statement that anything I've earned is worth more than any piece of shit that would try and steal it.

Odd how you think stating an OPINION is handing someone's ass to them. You couldn't hand your own as to yourself boy. You're kind is too damn lazy to make the effort unless it has some social welfare attached to it.
Subjective or objective?

Just stating facts.
It's opinion.

You

Who the fuck is us?
Pathetic.

Boy ? Another false assumption for the pile social welfare false assumption 2.
Lazy false assumption 3
Stating your ignorant opinion is why and still are getting your ass handed to you.
Quit while you're behind.

Damn straight I would.

Just another man that puts value where value lies. A thief has no value. He's proven that by being a thief.
If that's your thinking then you have a major malfunction.
In your case man is a subjective term.

He was no threat. I think she's wrong so using your justice we should kill her, she's a murderer.

Again, you weren't there, the homeowner was. That means what you think is irrelevant and what she did was relevant.

Damn straight I would.

If that's your thinking then you have a major malfunction.
In your case man is a subjective term.

Just stating facts.
It's opinion.

You

Who the fuck is us?
Pathetic.

Just stating facts.
It's opinion.

You

Who the fuck is us?
Pathetic.

Boy ? Another false assumption for the pile social welfare false assumption 2.
Lazy false assumption 3
Stating your ignorant opinion is why and still are getting your ass handed to you.
Quit while you're behind.

1 in every 3 1/2 black is on food stamps. Hardly an assumption. If they weren't lazy, they wouldn't be in a situation to apply for them.

Forum List

Back